Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 682 1182 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 27795
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25080

    That was the one

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry;7111906[URL
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/emberlyevers.609743/[/URL]#xfmgMedia.

    She has had 3 different screennames in the last year or so. Going to wait for someone else to take the plunge. She seems incredible. But I have had enough bad experiences to last a lifetime at this point.
    Emberly Evers! I tried to schedule with her when she was Emberly and seemed flaky. Then after she changed her handle to the second one I got suspicious, now on the third one and I will also wait for someone else to report.

  2. #25079

    Lillyannalane FKA Bailiee007 FKA emberlyevers

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any firsthand intel on this one? Belongs here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2942488/
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    That link didn't work for me. And when I tried to use the Search Member function, it's been moved (now a sub category within the Members menu).

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...nalane.646423/#about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner2448  [View Original Post]
    Her previous handle was Bailiee007. Pretty sure she had another handle before that one.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...yevers.609743/#xfmgMedia.

    She has had 3 different screennames in the last year or so. Going to wait for someone else to take the plunge. She seems incredible. But I have had enough bad experiences to last a lifetime at this point.

  3. #25078

    New username

    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    That link didn't work for me. And when I tried to use the Search Member function, it's been moved (now a sub category within the Members menu).

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...nalane.646423/#about.
    Her previous handle was Bailiee007. Pretty sure she had another handle before that one.

  4. #25077

    Unsure but here's another link

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any firsthand intel on this one? Belongs here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2942488/
    That link didn't work for me. And when I tried to use the Search Member function, it's been moved (now a sub category within the Members menu).

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...nalane.646423/#about.

  5. #25076

    Lillyannalane

    Anyone have any firsthand intel on this one? Belongs here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2942488/

  6. #25075
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Hope you feel better soon dude!
    Sorry, no symptoms. But I did go get screened in case.

  7. #25074

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Look at my post history.

    I saw her about 3 weeks ago and need to schedule an appointment tomorrow with the DR.
    Hope you feel better soon dude!

  8. #25073

    Xena

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Glad they're just out of my travel zone, I've been wanting to see them both for a while. Eek.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/xena.644824/
    +1 to this, but in my case I was just busy with life. Ewww I almost pulled the trigger. Really glad I did not. Thanks to Gamper and the rest that shared valuable intel.

  9. #25072

    Ali. Morgan aka Adrien Fox

    Anyone seen this new provider?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...morgan.644792/

    She verified through text her old handle used to be Adrien Fox which I see old ads for but can't find anything here.

  10. #25071
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    Here's miss pinky, I think we all know who she's been running with lately.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/179291432
    Wouldn't touch that with y'all's dicks. She is rode hard! At least she's straight up about her friends " issues. " Be careful men. There's some bad meat out in these streets. Protect your meat! Save up go more upscale? At least with testing you have a reasonable improvement in chance of missing the stuff. Standards.

  11. #25070
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Glad they're just out of my travel zone, I've been wanting to see them both for a while. Eek.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/xena.644824/
    Same, Mistresspinkyy was on my TDL but I kept putting off going to see her and now I've never been so happy that I'm such a procrastinator! Fingers crossed for you Gamper that everything comes back clean!

  12. #25069

    Rumored to be Xena

    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    I haven't a clue, really.
    Glad they're just out of my travel zone, I've been wanting to see them both for a while. Eek.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/xena.644824/

  13. #25068
    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    I haven't a clue, really.
    Look at my post history.

    I saw her about 3 weeks ago and need to schedule an appointment tomorrow with the DR.

  14. #25067
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    Here's miss pinky, I think we all know who she's been running with lately.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/179291432
    I haven't a clue, really.

  15. #25066

    Maya and Ash

    I found this couple on Tryst (tryst. Link / escort / mayaandash). They are open to the topic, no upcharge but do require a recent test. I asked before meeting, and I'd suggest anyone else do the same. My time with them was really great, they are a lot of fun. BBFSCIP and DVP. Even went a second round where we totally filled her up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape