Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 682 1182 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25073

    Xena

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Glad they're just out of my travel zone, I've been wanting to see them both for a while. Eek.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/xena.644824/
    +1 to this, but in my case I was just busy with life. Ewww I almost pulled the trigger. Really glad I did not. Thanks to Gamper and the rest that shared valuable intel.

  2. #25072

    Ali. Morgan aka Adrien Fox

    Anyone seen this new provider?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...morgan.644792/

    She verified through text her old handle used to be Adrien Fox which I see old ads for but can't find anything here.

  3. #25071
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    Here's miss pinky, I think we all know who she's been running with lately.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/179291432
    Wouldn't touch that with y'all's dicks. She is rode hard! At least she's straight up about her friends " issues. " Be careful men. There's some bad meat out in these streets. Protect your meat! Save up go more upscale? At least with testing you have a reasonable improvement in chance of missing the stuff. Standards.

  4. #25070
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Glad they're just out of my travel zone, I've been wanting to see them both for a while. Eek.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/xena.644824/
    Same, Mistresspinkyy was on my TDL but I kept putting off going to see her and now I've never been so happy that I'm such a procrastinator! Fingers crossed for you Gamper that everything comes back clean!

  5. #25069

    Rumored to be Xena

    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    I haven't a clue, really.
    Glad they're just out of my travel zone, I've been wanting to see them both for a while. Eek.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/xena.644824/

  6. #25068
    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    I haven't a clue, really.
    Look at my post history.

    I saw her about 3 weeks ago and need to schedule an appointment tomorrow with the DR.

  7. #25067
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    Here's miss pinky, I think we all know who she's been running with lately.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/179291432
    I haven't a clue, really.

  8. #25066

    Maya and Ash

    I found this couple on Tryst (tryst. Link / escort / mayaandash). They are open to the topic, no upcharge but do require a recent test. I asked before meeting, and I'd suggest anyone else do the same. My time with them was really great, they are a lot of fun. BBFSCIP and DVP. Even went a second round where we totally filled her up.

  9. #25065

    Belongs here

    No upcharge, no fuss, just jumped on.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-4476.2940856/

  10. #25064
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    Here's miss pinky, I think we all know who she's been running with lately.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/179291432
    Also here:

    Mistresspinkyy.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...pinkyy.637718/#xfmgMedia.

  11. #25063

    Miss pinky

    Here's miss pinky, I think we all know who she's been running with lately.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/179291432

  12. #25062
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    She told she posts on erotic monkey she gave me her number but I can't post it right?
    Right. But you can post a link to a page that has her number.

  13. #25061
    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    Well who's her friend?
    She told she posts on erotic monkey she gave me her number but I can't post it right?

  14. #25060
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #25059
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted go warm everyone I was talking to mistress pinky about doing a date with her cause I know she does BBFS but she said she's not doing it anymore cause a friend of hers has HIV and is going arounf barebacking guys.

    So be careful guys I'm just saying whay mistress pinky told me so yeah.
    Well who's her friend?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape