Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 296 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 346 396 796 1296 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36855

    There's More of Ava Than Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    I literally text her Sunday with no answer. I did see another though. I'll post.
    FYI. She's about 50 lbs. Heavier IRL than any of her pictures display. And not in a good way.

    Rich.

  2. #36854
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I used to love seeing Sandra when she was squatting in the house off of Jammes Road year ago. Probably a decade or more now.
    The golden years. Backpages years. There were some gems. At least more than the stg girls we have now.

  3. #36853
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/150340633003

    Set up was slow. Room was nasty. She even offered slides. She admittedly says she will be late to her with funeral but eventually she did give me the location. Not very good location off university /95. I went during day so it was quite. Started with a pretty good BBBJ. She takes direction well. I decided can't visit Greek freak if you don't take the plunge. Wrapped up lubed up. Asked to start slow. Didn't take long and it was full send. Felt the end nearing. I slipped the wrap finished with willingly BBBJCIM. Did not even look at time. Hhr $. 4.

    NOW we chatted for a little bit after. Come to find out her girlfriend stays the next room over and is also advertising. I asked her about doubles and she said they do. I asked if I booked could I spectate and participate as I wanted she said yes. GUYS DON'T USUALLY LIKE THAT she said. I'm going to just so I can see. Now freak is probably a 4. BUT she is what she is. And she DOES what she says.

    Here is her girl I want to see those in my face. Said she is a squirter as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/286818902140
    Love this freak. Cool and down to do a lot of things. Her girlfriend is really nice too. There some candy usage but usually not problem.

  4. #36852

    Greek freak

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/150340633003

    Set up was slow. Room was nasty. She even offered slides. She admittedly says she will be late to her with funeral but eventually she did give me the location. Not very good location off university /95. I went during day so it was quite. Started with a pretty good BBBJ. She takes direction well. I decided can't visit Greek freak if you don't take the plunge. Wrapped up lubed up. Asked to start slow. Didn't take long and it was full send. Felt the end nearing. I slipped the wrap finished with willingly BBBJCIM. Did not even look at time. Hhr $. 4.

    NOW we chatted for a little bit after. Come to find out her girlfriend stays the next room over and is also advertising. I asked her about doubles and she said they do. I asked if I booked could I spectate and participate as I wanted she said yes. GUYS DON'T USUALLY LIKE THAT she said. I'm going to just so I can see. Now freak is probably a 4. BUT she is what she is. And she DOES what she says.

    Here is her girl I want to see those in my face. Said she is a squirter as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/286818902140

  5. #36851

    Man I missed a bullet

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    I had her over for a potential 2 hour outcall and she spent the first 90 minutes in the bathroom asleep and on her phone. Once I realized what she was doing in there, I gave her a half-hour donation and sent her ass home. She treated me like trash even though I hooked her up with some new clothes and new makeup. She just got out of a vacay courtesy of the gov't and she's not worth the oxygen she breathes.

    Rich.
    I literally text her Sunday with no answer. I did see another though. I'll post.

  6. #36850

    Stella

    Anyone have any info on this one? Not finding much via search (recently).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/634560362841

  7. #36849

    Lola Lottie

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    I know its late but about to take dream for the team. No dream reviews, anyone had a dream?
    I'll let you know in a few hours. .

    Rich.

  8. #36848

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1978  [View Original Post]
    Just saw one of my all time favorites, Ava! She didn't not disappoint. She is total GFE. She gets into it and I'm definitely going to keep repeating. She's worth the trip to the Westside. House is nice, clean and she has ladies to do doubles with. As always, good hygiene and I left stress free. Don't know how to share a link but just look up Ava on stg.
    I had her over for a potential 2 hour outcall and she spent the first 90 minutes in the bathroom asleep and on her phone. Once I realized what she was doing in there, I gave her a half-hour donation and sent her ass home. She treated me like trash even though I hooked her up with some new clothes and new makeup. She just got out of a vacay courtesy of the gov't and she's not worth the oxygen she breathes.

    Rich.

  9. #36847

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I believe she lives in Jax. She's been around a long time! I used to raw dog her years ago when she live in Ponte Vedra.
    Did you cip??

  10. #36846
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her adds for a long time can't believe I haven't made a trip yet. I will now.
    Plus she has a cute face when she's squirting.

  11. #36845

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I believe she lives in Jax. She's been around a long time! I used to raw dog her years ago when she live in Ponte Vedra.
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she lived with Anna Domino the prostate / Fungeon queen over in Hidden Hills when they busted it as a brothel. I have seen some negative reviews. Mostly ghosting and some below average performance.

    GP.
    She use to live beachside in Daytona next to the 7 Eleven close to silver beach around 5 or 6 years ago and was a fun time when she was under the influence of her meds / candy. Then she got herself cleaned up and went on a big health kick and was living in a nice apartment complex in Ponte Vedra that I believe she shared with her brother. Saw her a couple times at that apartment and once at a upscale hotel not far from the apartment and although she was looking the best I had ever seen her look (Think J Lo ass) she wasn't as much fun. No GFE at all and started to have a few rules that were a mood killer along with a bit of GPS, which I'm sure she felt she deserved since she was putting in the work on her body at the gym and definitely was at her peak look wise. I don't think she was ever associated with Anna Domino although I'm sure Anna would've enjoyed playing with her well sculpted ass at the time. It's been probably 2 years since I last seen Alexis and did think about reaching out to her when I seen the STG ad in Daytona that DabMonger was talking about but figured she was only going to be here for a short time and didn't want to be disappointed with her rules and GPS if indeed she still chooses to conduct her business that way. I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has seen her lately and hopefully could tell me what I'm missing out on. Always liked her and rooted for her especially when I seen her transformation in Ponte Vedra but the early years in Daytona were the best memories I have and don't want to tarnish them anymore than they already have been. Here's a few early Daytona pics and one from the Ponte Vedra days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MzE5MzUyOTMxZTliMzJiOTdiMTk3MTMxZWI4ZDU1YmJkZDFhNTVk.jpg‎   MzQwNzkxMjgzZDg5Y2E4YWYwYjRkYWVmMGYyMzQ5MjU2NmIxN2Y5.jpg‎   Alexis.jpeg‎  

  12. #36844
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she lived with Anna Domino the prostate / Fungeon queen over in Hidden Hills when they busted it as a brothel. I have seen some negative reviews. Mostly ghosting and some below average performance.

    GP.

  13. #36843
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I believe she lives in Jax. She's been around a long time! I used to raw dog her years ago when she live in Ponte Vedra.

  14. #36842

    Alexis


  15. #36841

    Top One Reviewed Many Times

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this little spinner. I'm usually looking for the bbw as they tend to put in more effort. But this tiny thing looks like she was made to take a pounding.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/789489762331

    This one looks like she only offers top.

    Any one partook?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/939979318053
    Top one takes a pounding. Been pounded a few thousand times. Not highest skills but not bad either. As long as you do not mind getting on the floor and doing it on a mattress on the floor that has more cum glob stains on it than you can count.

    LB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape