Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 297 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 347 397 797 1297 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 41275
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36835

    Sandea

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I used to love seeing Sandra when she was squatting in the house off of Jammes Road year ago. Probably a decade or more now.
    She is still up in that area, just spoke with someone that knows her and she is in a bad way. I guess she is using a cane to walk and never got clean.

  2. #36834

    Anyone sample one of these tiny things

    Any info on this little spinner. I'm usually looking for the bbw as they tend to put in more effort. But this tiny thing looks like she was made to take a pounding.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/789489762331

    This one looks like she only offers top.

    Any one partook?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/939979318053

  3. #36833
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Suki out in keystone / Melrose lately? This is an old add. No idea if the number is still good, she still in the game, anyone have contact info?

    https://xlamma.com/us/jacksonville-e...Suki-31-119030
    No idea if she's still around but if she is she was a fun time back when she was. She even had a BBW friend that would occasionally join in.

  4. #36832
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro  [View Original Post]
    Yeah and she worked at one of the strip clubs on Mcduff back in the day too. Ran around with Sandra who I enjoyed on multiple occasions. I don't remember her being very personable.

    Speaking of Sandra.
    I used to love seeing Sandra when she was squatting in the house off of Jammes Road year ago. Probably a decade or more now.

  5. #36831
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    She was a former long time street walker. She takes good pics, but that's about it. Very business like sessions, forget about GFE.
    Yeah and she worked at one of the strip clubs on Mcduff back in the day too. Ran around with Sandra who I enjoyed on multiple occasions. I don't remember her being very personable.

    Speaking of Sandra.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Img_140130151654.jpg‎  

  6. #36830

    Used to walk Lane Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with her yet? Pm me details please.
    She was a former long time street walker. She takes good pics, but that's about it. Very business like sessions, forget about GFE.

  7. #36829

    Suki

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Suki out in keystone / Melrose lately? This is an old add. No idea if the number is still good, she still in the game, anyone have contact info?

    https://xlamma.com/us/jacksonville-e...Suki-31-119030
    I saw the same thing on the other review site. I reached out, but crickets. It's interesting that one review popped up eight years after all the others.

  8. #36828

    Suki out in keystone

    Anyone seen Suki out in keystone / Melrose lately? This is an old add. No idea if the number is still good, she still in the game, anyone have contact info?

    https://xlamma.com/us/jacksonville-e...Suki-31-119030

  9. #36827

    Alexis

    Can someone give me a rundown?

    Is she attractive? Is that a wig? Is she on drugs? Does she give BBBJ and how is it? What's the damage?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/103236272344

    PMs open if that's what you would prefer.

  10. #36826

    Natalie

    Saw this one the other day on the Westside. She lives in a private residence. I didn't see anybody else in the house but there were multiple cars parked in the driveway. Did not feel unsafe while I was there. Wanted a QV but she didn't have a cover and I didn't bring one so we settled for BBBJ. 80 roses. Probably won't repeat unless in a pinch. She was skinnier than the pics led you to believe. Everything felt cold and transactional. Maybe it takes a few times for her to get warmed up to someone?? The service was ok, again nothing special but it got the job done. I will say she would be smoking hot if she gained a little weight and displayed some resemblance of a warm personality. But again, YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/483254810329

  11. #36825

    Bekka

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallerOne  [View Original Post]
    Don't recall any bad smells during my visit. As usual, the pics are way more promising than reality.
    Again, thank you sir!

  12. #36824
    Quote Originally Posted by TempoSlow  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with her? I've been watching and she's been posting pretty consistently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/596462926950
    She's real. I was a regular up until about last spring. She lives in a hotel room with multiple caged dogs. Though she kept pretty organized. The underlying animal smell and lived in odor of her room began to get to me and I just stopped. Nice girl. We really enjoyed one another. But I had to change providers. I'm not saying she's nasty. You just have to see if it is right for you.

  13. #36823

    Red head Rahnada

    Anyone had a dream with her yet? Pm me details please.

  14. #36822
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info! Are the ad pics accurate? How's her hygiene? Any bad smells?
    Don't recall any bad smells during my visit. As usual, the pics are way more promising than reality.

  15. #36821
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    Yall, or at least some of you know her. She asked me to let Yall know that she is in town tonight and tomorrow only until Friday for a special visitation.
    Her top skills are legendary.
    PM me for digits.
    Please clear inbox!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape