Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 8263
-
11-25-24 14:36 #7153Regular Member

Posts: 10Harley
Hey gents,
I was hoping somebody had some intel or experience with her. She has done the bikini coffee thing and dances usually at Pandy's but at Rick's some as well. I have followed her I. G for a while but I have not hit her up myself. Let me know. Thanks.
https://www.instagram.com/harley_len...1zYzU2YWRwc2wx
-
11-25-24 13:44 #7152Regular Member

Posts: 134 $ to spend. What's your plan?
In the area this week for thanksgiving and want to spend no more than $$ this week. Who's the best to see and where? Seeing talk about a place called Pandoras and a place called Kittens for FS, is it as easy as calling a girl over and asking for it? Any help thanks.
-
11-24-24 20:24 #7151Senior Member

Posts: 97Pandora's Sunday afternoon lineup
I felt like getting in out of the cold, wet, shitty weather and drop into Pandy's to look at some titties. And I got to see some nice titties today!
For whatever reason I wasn't in the mood to fuck in the chairs area today, so I just sample some more or less standard "lap" dances. First there was Cherry who is a bigger gal, but pretty, wiith gigantic boobs. Like size of your head boobs. She said she usually worked swing shifts which sounds right b / c I've never seen her. Got one dance. Decent enough grind but no stick shifting and mutual play limited to the boobs, which it is possible to spend a lot of time on. Wouldn't repeat but she was very nice.
For some reason Liz would not come over to my table and I do not chase, not in a strip club. I think Liz is uber hot (controversial opinion, apparently) but you have to come to me.
Got a set of dances from Paisley. I cannot help it, I think she is just scorching hot. Long thin body with the perfect perky B / C's at or near the top. Pretty face. Loves to talk dirty. I told her to just straddle me and I'd take care of the rest. I roamed all over that stellar body with my hands and almost all over with my mouth, giving her goose bumps and manipulating her clit piercing until she let out a series of short gasp / cries and broke out into a very fine perspiration. Nice. Good stick shifting, too. She's developing a better touch.
Finally I got a series from the infamous Victoria (Viktoria? Yes, she's low mileages at Pandy's but again I roamed all over her body with hands and lips. She almost immediately lean back in my lap and pulled her thong to the side. I took the hint and manipulated her little guy until I felt her tense up. Fun.
Standard dance prices.
-
11-24-24 20:14 #7150Senior Member

Posts: 97Kittens IG handle
What is the latest Kittens instagram handle? I'm pretty sure I'm finding an old one because there are never any postings.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 16:56 #7149Senior Member

Posts: 2335If men sat on the wallet till she sat on raw dick, that chit would change. But alas, we thirsty out here. Sigh.
Originally Posted by JSnake921
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 16:26 #7148Senior Member

Posts: 118Kittens IG accounts
I found the same: Sugar's up, but the Kittens current account is down. Hopefully just temporary. Kittens still has three earlier IG accounts that they obviously no longer use. The should disable them so potential customers don't get outdated information. Kittens, Sugars, and the Playground have all increased their lineup posts in the past month or so. Good to see. I wonder what took so long. Pandora's has been regularly posting lineups for at least two years.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 16:04 #7147Senior Member

Posts: 379Just saw sugars still there, might've been temporary.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 00:08 #7146Senior Member

Posts: 541Instagram gone
It looks like Sugars and Kittens took down their instragrams.
-
11-23-24 13:10 #7145Senior Member

Posts: 41Not sure why this happened.
Originally Posted by GeneGene651
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 21:53 #7144Senior Member

Posts: 41Bbfs
I meant who besides monse is guaranteed BBFS at strip clubs.
Originally Posted by GeneGene651
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 17:53 #7143Senior Member

Posts: 148I can attest to this feedback. She knows she is pretty so doesn't think she needs to bb it or even covered fun. HJ is it. But she charges a lot.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 13:18 #7142Senior Member

Posts: 2335She's good looking enough to get cash thrown at her to not have to bb fellas in the back room. Is what it is.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 13:10 #7141Senior Member

Posts: 2335What I suspected. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 07:47 #7140Senior Member

Posts: 274Madison duos with Mandy?
Someone suggested on another list that Madison was doing duos with Mandy. My bullshit director started going off. From everything I have read, and one lousy experience with Madison. I can't imagine her doing duos with Mandy. Mandy is a consistent pleaser. Madison has consistently been the opposite. Is it possible she saw the light, and changed her ways?
Has anyone ever actually had a positive experience with Madison?
-
11-21-24 19:38 #7139Senior Member

Posts: 1102Luna. If you can prevent yourself from barfing.
Originally Posted by GeneGene651
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






