Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 552 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 8266
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7156

    Scarecrow = less fun?

    Sometimes at Pandy's, there is a skinny, old, woman manager that kinda looks like a weathered scarecrow. I have associated her face with a name I see on the IG line up, Cindy L3 w! It seems as though when she is there, the dances are less fun. I recall even Monse working with discretion when this ole scarecrow was over looking the field. I think the VIP rooms are safe from the scarecrow, but I feel like the LD area is a bit less fun. Has anyone else made this observation?

    I like what Pandy's has been doing with their IG lately, but I wish they would go back to posting a line-up every day. I want to know who all is there. So, I can avoid that mean old scarecrow.

  2. #7155
    Quote Originally Posted by Kseven  [View Original Post]
    In the area this week for thanksgiving and want to spend no more than $$ this week. Who's the best to see and where? Seeing talk about a place called Pandoras and a place called Kittens for FS, is it as easy as calling a girl over and asking for it? Any help thanks.
    Okay I just said fuck it and went to pandoras for happy hour. Got dances from April and Cherry then fucked Mandy in VIP. Woulda wished I could find out more about April's VIP offerings but its whatever. Not a bad use of 4 benjamins, typing this from my car in the parking lot right after heading out. Didn't see anyone tipping the girls while onstage, is this normal for WA clubs or did I come on a weird night?

  3. #7154

    Sugar Cabernet

    Hi I would like to know if anyone can DM about sugars VIP room. Prices, service and ladies to see etc. Any info will be greatly appreciate. Thanks.

  4. #7153

    Harley

    Hey gents,

    I was hoping somebody had some intel or experience with her. She has done the bikini coffee thing and dances usually at Pandy's but at Rick's some as well. I have followed her I. G for a while but I have not hit her up myself. Let me know. Thanks.

    https://www.instagram.com/harley_len...1zYzU2YWRwc2wx

  5. #7152

    4 $ to spend. What's your plan?

    In the area this week for thanksgiving and want to spend no more than $$ this week. Who's the best to see and where? Seeing talk about a place called Pandoras and a place called Kittens for FS, is it as easy as calling a girl over and asking for it? Any help thanks.

  6. #7151

    Pandora's Sunday afternoon lineup

    I felt like getting in out of the cold, wet, shitty weather and drop into Pandy's to look at some titties. And I got to see some nice titties today!

    For whatever reason I wasn't in the mood to fuck in the chairs area today, so I just sample some more or less standard "lap" dances. First there was Cherry who is a bigger gal, but pretty, wiith gigantic boobs. Like size of your head boobs. She said she usually worked swing shifts which sounds right b / c I've never seen her. Got one dance. Decent enough grind but no stick shifting and mutual play limited to the boobs, which it is possible to spend a lot of time on. Wouldn't repeat but she was very nice.

    For some reason Liz would not come over to my table and I do not chase, not in a strip club. I think Liz is uber hot (controversial opinion, apparently) but you have to come to me.

    Got a set of dances from Paisley. I cannot help it, I think she is just scorching hot. Long thin body with the perfect perky B / C's at or near the top. Pretty face. Loves to talk dirty. I told her to just straddle me and I'd take care of the rest. I roamed all over that stellar body with my hands and almost all over with my mouth, giving her goose bumps and manipulating her clit piercing until she let out a series of short gasp / cries and broke out into a very fine perspiration. Nice. Good stick shifting, too. She's developing a better touch.

    Finally I got a series from the infamous Victoria (Viktoria? Yes, she's low mileages at Pandy's but again I roamed all over her body with hands and lips. She almost immediately lean back in my lap and pulled her thong to the side. I took the hint and manipulated her little guy until I felt her tense up. Fun.

    Standard dance prices.

  7. #7150

    Kittens IG handle

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    I found the same: Sugar's up, but the Kittens current account is down. Hopefully just temporary. Kittens still has three earlier IG accounts that they obviously no longer use. The should disable them so potential customers don't get outdated information. Kittens, Sugars, and the Playground have all increased their lineup posts in the past month or so. Good to see. I wonder what took so long. Pandora's has been regularly posting lineups for at least two years.
    What is the latest Kittens instagram handle? I'm pretty sure I'm finding an old one because there are never any postings.

  8. #7149
    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    I can attest to this feedback. She knows she is pretty so doesn't think she needs to bb it or even covered fun. HJ is it. But she charges a lot.
    If men sat on the wallet till she sat on raw dick, that chit would change. But alas, we thirsty out here. Sigh.

  9. #7148

    Kittens IG accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Just saw sugars still there, might've been temporary.
    I found the same: Sugar's up, but the Kittens current account is down. Hopefully just temporary. Kittens still has three earlier IG accounts that they obviously no longer use. The should disable them so potential customers don't get outdated information. Kittens, Sugars, and the Playground have all increased their lineup posts in the past month or so. Good to see. I wonder what took so long. Pandora's has been regularly posting lineups for at least two years.

  10. #7147
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Sugars and Kittens took down their instragrams.
    Just saw sugars still there, might've been temporary.

  11. #7146

    Instagram gone

    It looks like Sugars and Kittens took down their instragrams.

  12. #7145
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneGene651  [View Original Post]
    I meant who besides monse is guaranteed BBFS at strip clubs.
    Not sure why this happened.

  13. #7144

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneGene651  [View Original Post]
    Who besides Monae is guaranteed BBFS?
    I meant who besides monse is guaranteed BBFS at strip clubs.

  14. #7143
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    She's good looking enough to get cash thrown at her to not have to bb fellas in the back room. Is what it is.
    I can attest to this feedback. She knows she is pretty so doesn't think she needs to bb it or even covered fun. HJ is it. But she charges a lot.

  15. #7142
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Yes, probably 5'8" or 5'10" tall, works the pole hard, and spins a lot. She is Russian. Nice full B's maybe C's. She is fit, lean and curvy.
    She's good looking enough to get cash thrown at her to not have to bb fellas in the back room. Is what it is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape