Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 552 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 8267
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7142
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Yes, probably 5'8" or 5'10" tall, works the pole hard, and spins a lot. She is Russian. Nice full B's maybe C's. She is fit, lean and curvy.
    She's good looking enough to get cash thrown at her to not have to bb fellas in the back room. Is what it is.

  2. #7141
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Luna. If you can prevent yourself from barfing.
    What I suspected. Thanks.

  3. #7140

    Madison duos with Mandy?

    Someone suggested on another list that Madison was doing duos with Mandy. My bullshit director started going off. From everything I have read, and one lousy experience with Madison. I can't imagine her doing duos with Mandy. Mandy is a consistent pleaser. Madison has consistently been the opposite. Is it possible she saw the light, and changed her ways?

    Has anyone ever actually had a positive experience with Madison?

  4. #7139
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneGene651  [View Original Post]
    I meant who besides Monse is guaranteed BBFS at strip clubs.
    Luna. If you can prevent yourself from barfing.

  5. #7138

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneGene651  [View Original Post]
    Who besides Monae is guaranteed BBFS?
    I meant who besides Monse is guaranteed BBFS at strip clubs.

  6. #7137

    Pandoras

    Quote Originally Posted by Thropnw  [View Original Post]
    Similar question to below--where should I go on a Friday or Saturday afternoon for BBBJ options? I'm going to be in Seattle for a conference this weekend with freetime those afternoons (1-5 ish), and was wondering if I should still go to Pandora's or if Kittens would be a similar / better option?
    Lux, Mandy or Faith are known to suck a bare bone.

  7. #7136
    Similar question to below--where should I go on a Friday or Saturday afternoon for BBBJ options? I'm going to be in Seattle for a conference this weekend with freetime those afternoons (1-5 ish), and was wondering if I should still go to Pandora's or if Kittens would be a similar / better option?

  8. #7135
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Anya wasn't there. If she's into you she's really into you and you'll both be very satisfied.
    Who besides Monae is guaranteed BBFS?

  9. #7134

    Ywmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Just curious who gets the most wet? Sometimes it's difficult to tell with a hat on. Who has real orgasms? No lube! Headed for pound town today! Got to hurry. Best of luck gents.
    Anya wasn't there. If she's into you she's really into you and you'll both be very satisfied.

  10. #7133

    Lube

    I always take lube. Most girls appreciate a slippery fondle.

    Astroglide Gel for the win.

  11. #7132

    Wettest at pandys

    Just curious who gets the most wet? Sometimes it's difficult to tell with a hat on. Who has real orgasms? No lube! Headed for pound town today! Got to hurry. Best of luck gents.

  12. #7131
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    I got a dance from her and she allowed some touching but no fingers inserted. I passed on a second dance.
    Yup the most she will do is a HJ in VIP. Her rates in VIP are near GPS. Got to ban together to make her lower that.

  13. #7130

    Alle

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    I hung with her a few weeks ago. Great as always. Tues / Weds are fairly consistent with her and have seen her show on the occasional Fri / Sat.
    Would you share some more detail of her current menu please?

    I'm jealous. Hahaha.

  14. #7129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198

    Morgan

    A pic of Morgan is up on the pandoras story for those of you who don't know what she looks like. It seems like her schedule is random and I haven't been able to connect with her yet because of work. I need someone to fill the void in Monse's 6 week absence.

  15. #7128

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by KassyP  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to return to Seattle soon. Looks like my favorite Pandora girl is not reviewed on here much. I saw via Insta she was around yesterday (Tuesday). Anyone had an experience with her lately? That blonde sweet thing, she strips naked on stage, damnnnn!
    I hung with her a few weeks ago. Great as always. Tues / Weds are fairly consistent with her and have seen her show on the occasional Fri / Sat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape