Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23021
    Went there yesterday. Called ahead for Sophie and they said she no longer works there. Went anyway and got Diana. Great tease and otf moved my hands for diy. After a few min I guided her hand and it was off to the races. Good time. . 7+. 4.

    Quote Originally Posted by JacksMorgan  [View Original Post]
    I went a couple weeks ago and asked for Sophie based on a req here. I heard some native tongue conversation outside the door before she came in. I got nothing. Not sure if they got LE vibes from me. This was my second strike out there. I do fine at the other normal spots.

  2. #23020

    Lee at Kimjoe's

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmFun  [View Original Post]
    Has been a year or two but it was only older Lee when I was there. That old gal can sure tease and get you going and once that finger goes in you don't have to a chance. That said, since it's already illegal to not be draped, she should grab it and finish you off real quick! LOL unless someone else had different results she was always self serve if I rember right.
    I've been seeing Lee off and on for 13 years. She gives a wonderful tease but, 99% of the time it's diy. She even goes as far as kissing my dick and balls. She gave me a HJ one time in all the years I've been seeing her, and I don't know why she did. It hasn't happened again since. Lilly at OK Massage in St. Charles is a close 2nd as far as tease goes.

  3. #23019
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Went to Happyfeet in Brentwood yesterday. Pulled Alice. This was my first time ever having a DIY there. Massage was good but an HJ HE would have been better. Oh well, maybe next time. Tipped her 30 for a good massage and was on my way.
    I went a couple weeks ago and asked for Sophie based on a req here. I heard some native tongue conversation outside the door before she came in. I got nothing. Not sure if they got LE vibes from me. This was my second strike out there. I do fine at the other normal spots.

  4. #23018

    Happy Feet

    Went to Happyfeet in Brentwood yesterday. Pulled Alice. This was my first time ever having a DIY there. Massage was good but an HJ HE would have been better. Oh well, maybe next time. Tipped her 30 for a good massage and was on my way.

  5. #23017
    Any recommended massage providers in st. Charles? Just moved here last week.

  6. #23016

    Have not but.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStone  [View Original Post]
    The last time I visited Lee, it was earlier in the day. During my session two people entered the store. Lee stuck her head out and said they were employees and that they had appointments coming in a bit. I should have asked to meet them then, but unfortunately didn't. Has anyone had any experience with any providers at Kimjoe other than Lee?
    Has been a year or two but it was only older Lee when I was there. That old gal can sure tease and get you going and once that finger goes in you don't have to a chance. That said, since it's already illegal to not be draped, she should grab it and finish you off real quick! LOL unless someone else had different results she was always self serve if I rember right.

  7. #23015

    Kimjoe

    The last time I visited Lee, it was earlier in the day. During my session two people entered the store. Lee stuck her head out and said they were employees and that they had appointments coming in a bit. I should have asked to meet them then, but unfortunately didn't. Has anyone had any experience with any providers at Kimjoe other than Lee?

  8. #23014

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a month ago or so. Always a bit skeptical, but felt like this one was legit and glad I took the chance. She's attractive and maybe mid 30's to 40 with a good body. Wasn't sure what to expect in services as the massage was very good, but also very professional. Before the flip, the began to tease more. On the flip, she was more intentional with her teasing and I let my hands roam her ass and legs. She began a slow HJ and I helped myself by lifting her top and sports bra. Nice perky smaller tits which felt great in my hands and mouth. Tried to remove her shorts, but that was not an option. She offered prostrate as part of the session and I decided to take the plunge. I finished while positioned with her nipple in my mouth while rubbing her pussy and ass through her shorts. Honestly surprised I haven't seen anything else on her. Equally surprised I haven't gone back.
    She's fantastic. The tease is so good. YMMV on the flip.

  9. #23013

    Massage VS gas station

    A massage parlors.

    Are like gas stations. When you get service sometimes you get full service ice, sometimes you get partial and other times it's self service.

  10. #23012

    South county spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    To begin I love getting a great massage due to work that I do. Now I frequent at this particular place located in south county and was always looking for great massage if anything else sparks up I'm game. I visit this place 2/3 times a month depending on the schedule. Lately I've been getting very good massage from this lady so I had her card when I wanted to see her and its always been diy. My last visit I don't call just go in and show them a card with name. Front desk lady says come back in 45 min which would make it 4 pm. Ok np. I had some things to finish anyway and I came back little later around 5 pm. Same frond desk lady nice looking ask how long I say 90 min. Takes me in the room and say take all of which I do anyway. I laid down door opens say hello it was the same front desk lady and started a very nice but also very interesting massage where she was glind on my back and I could feel her tits. Lots of massage around ass area some grazing and in the flip she puts small towels over my area. Starts massaging very gently and my jockey was up making towel slide down and from there she oiled it up squeezed few times and says I massage or diy and I'm no f ing way. I'm you massage she ask how much I'm like 60 and she smiled and from there is enjoyable ending she did let me roam her nice tight ass and let me feel her chest area. I didn't want to be pushy and mainly enjoyed the ending. It's just to say sometimes you just get lucky.
    I had a similar experience in south county off tesson ferry by the antique mall which I also frequent 1-2 times a month! TS with 60 minutes and I said 40 for HJ and she said 50 so I said fine! Her massage was alright! Where's yours located by?

  11. #23011
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Experience at massage parlor

    To begin I love getting a great massage due to work that I do. Now I frequent at this particular place located in south county and was always looking for great massage if anything else sparks up I'm game. I visit this place 2/3 times a month depending on the schedule. Lately I've been getting very good massage from this lady so I had her card when I wanted to see her and its always been diy. My last visit I don't call just go in and show them a card with name. Front desk lady says come back in 45 min which would make it 4 pm. Ok np. I had some things to finish anyway and I came back little later around 5 pm. Same frond desk lady nice looking ask how long I say 90 min. Takes me in the room and say take all of which I do anyway. I laid down door opens say hello it was the same front desk lady and started a very nice but also very interesting massage where she was glind on my back and I could feel her tits. Lots of massage around ass area some grazing and in the flip she puts small towels over my area. Starts massaging very gently and my jockey was up making towel slide down and from there she oiled it up squeezed few times and says I massage or diy and I'm no f ing way. I'm you massage she ask how much I'm like 60 and she smiled and from there is enjoyable ending she did let me roam her nice tight ass and let me feel her chest area. I didn't want to be pushy and mainly enjoyed the ending. It's just to say sometimes you just get lucky.

  12. #23010
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter34  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been to this spa lately? I was there in May. Very nice massage with DIY offer. Was hoping they would be more relaxed now.
    Been there myself a few times the last couple of month. Same experience both times. Good massage with encouraged DIY. Hopefully they improve. Sometimes it takes at least a year for a place to loosen up.

  13. #23009
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    You are correct on that she is not big on nipple play. Have to agree that they are fantastic and as much as I'd love to have them in my mouth, she says they are very sensitive and just doesn't enjoy having them played with.
    100% correct, she doesn't like them sucked on or pinched but she likes her boobs rubbed she likes to rub them on your back and front when she lays on you or glides over you in her sensual way, if I can rub her boobs feel her skin on mine I'm a pretty happy guy when I'm there, equally happy when I leave, Summer is very nice and for her rate, to get a true massage by attractive nude woman who allows some mutual touch. To me I can't go wrong, doesn't up charge never ask for anything. She is a good solid provider in my book.

  14. #23008

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    I hope someone corrects me if I'm wrong but I've read she doesn't like having her nipples played with. But I agree with you. She does have a nice pair!
    You are correct on that she is not big on nipple play. Have to agree that they are fantastic and as much as I'd love to have them in my mouth, she says they are very sensitive and just doesn't enjoy having them played with.

  15. #23007

    Hong Kong in Affton

    Has anybody been to this spa lately? I was there in May. Very nice massage with DIY offer. Was hoping they would be more relaxed now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape