Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23000
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    I hope she allows nipple play with those pointers.

  2. #22999
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone post a link or give me her number? She sounds great and close to home! If you prefer you can send me a message.
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...mer-25716.html

    Ignore, I found it!

  3. #22998
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Summer for many years. She has a great personality, very sensual, great massage and has a great body. She works out and exercises and stays in shape. You can't go wrong, just treat her well!
    Can anyone post a link or give me her number? She sounds great and close to home! If you prefer you can send me a message.

  4. #22997

    Finally

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a month ago or so. Always a bit skeptical, but felt like this one was legit and glad I took the chance. She's attractive and maybe mid 30's to 40 with a good body. Wasn't sure what to expect in services as the massage was very good, but also very professional. Before the flip, the began to tease more. On the flip, she was more intentional with her teasing and I let my hands roam her ass and legs. She began a slow HJ and I helped myself by lifting her top and sports bra. Nice perky smaller tits which felt great in my hands and mouth. Tried to remove her shorts, but that was not an option. She offered prostrate as part of the session and I decided to take the plunge. I finished while positioned with her nipple in my mouth while rubbing her pussy and ass through her shorts. Honestly surprised I haven't seen anything else on her. Equally surprised I haven't gone back.
    I've wondered about her for years, too. Thanks for the report! Will definitely put her on the list. I wonder how much more is available for repeat customers. I know what her ad says, but you never know.

  5. #22996

    Plm

    It seems every time I say something about PLM I get a message asking what it is. That would disappoint Lake, the head lady a great deal. She advertises quite a bit so us guys can find her.

    PLM is Pro Lux Massage. They have been around forever. There is a PLM thread if you scroll down a touch, http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...6670-PLM-info..

    Their website: https://www.professionalluxuriesmassage.com/.

    No, I am not compensated for this. Although, Lake, I would not say no to a discount next time. .

    Yes I am a long time happy customer.

  6. #22995

    Classic

    Who do you suggest at Classic? Seen DeDe, not a looker but great deep tissue. Haven't seen anyone else.

  7. #22994

    Daty

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Is the DATY option an upcharge or just something she'll offer if you're into it? And doesn't she enjoy it? Don't get me wrong, I love DATY regardless, but it's even better if they're as into it as you are.
    Came with the VIP session. Someone else said she REALLY got into it. If you are a DATY fan, Brea at PLM.

  8. #22993
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen either Jenna or Momo, the two current K girls at Wonderful Days? If so, intel?

    https://www.wonderfuldays.org/momo
    There's a wonderful day's thread with reviews and info. Just scroll down.

  9. #22992

    Jenna or Momo at Wonderful Days?

    Anyone seen either Jenna or Momo, the two current K girls at Wonderful Days? If so, intel?

    https://www.wonderfuldays.org/momo

  10. #22991

    Fees

    Quote Originally Posted by Elnino1978  [View Original Post]
    Looks like fun. Any info on fees?

    Thanks ElNino.
    I just texted her. She is off Manchester west of 141.150 for 60 minutes.

  11. #22990

    Massage near St. Charles

    I am looking for a massage with hopefully some extras or even better an escort for the evening of 11/13. So far I am striking out, and suggestions along with a link?

  12. #22989
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a month ago or so. Always a bit skeptical, but felt like this one was legit and glad I took the chance. She's attractive and maybe mid 30's to 40 with a good body. Wasn't sure what to expect in services as the massage was very good, but also very professional. Before the flip, the began to tease more. On the flip, she was more intentional with her teasing and I let my hands roam her ass and legs. She began a slow HJ and I helped myself by lifting her top and sports bra. Nice perky smaller tits which felt great in my hands and mouth. Tried to remove her shorts, but that was not an option. She offered prostrate as part of the session and I decided to take the plunge. I finished while positioned with her nipple in my mouth while rubbing her pussy and ass through her shorts. Honestly surprised I haven't seen anything else on her. Equally surprised I haven't gone back.
    Looks like fun. Any info on fees?

    Thanks ElNino.

  13. #22988

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    What's up with this lady? https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-42310.html.

    Responsive in communication but not elaborative.
    I saw her a month ago or so. Always a bit skeptical, but felt like this one was legit and glad I took the chance. She's attractive and maybe mid 30's to 40 with a good body. Wasn't sure what to expect in services as the massage was very good, but also very professional. Before the flip, the began to tease more. On the flip, she was more intentional with her teasing and I let my hands roam her ass and legs. She began a slow HJ and I helped myself by lifting her top and sports bra. Nice perky smaller tits which felt great in my hands and mouth. Tried to remove her shorts, but that was not an option. She offered prostrate as part of the session and I decided to take the plunge. I finished while positioned with her nipple in my mouth while rubbing her pussy and ass through her shorts. Honestly surprised I haven't seen anything else on her. Equally surprised I haven't gone back.

  14. #22987

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Nikki has a long reputation for being late. I have waited maybe 5 minutes a visit. VIP get a naked Nikki and an option on DATY. Her studio is near Lindbergh on Manchester. Parking is around back. I think it is worth the 200.
    Is the DATY option an upcharge or just something she'll offer if you're into it? And doesn't she enjoy it? Don't get me wrong, I love DATY regardless, but it's even better if they're as into it as you are.

  15. #22986

    Nikki

    Nikki has a long reputation for being late. I have waited maybe 5 minutes a visit. VIP get a naked Nikki and an option on DATY. Her studio is near Lindbergh on Manchester. Parking is around back. I think it is worth the 200.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape