Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 24686
-
11-27-24 09:51 #23021Senior Member

Posts: 89Went there yesterday. Called ahead for Sophie and they said she no longer works there. Went anyway and got Diana. Great tease and otf moved my hands for diy. After a few min I guided her hand and it was off to the races. Good time. . 7+. 4.
Originally Posted by JacksMorgan
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 07:20 #23020Senior Member

Posts: 94Lee at Kimjoe's
I've been seeing Lee off and on for 13 years. She gives a wonderful tease but, 99% of the time it's diy. She even goes as far as kissing my dick and balls. She gave me a HJ one time in all the years I've been seeing her, and I don't know why she did. It hasn't happened again since. Lilly at OK Massage in St. Charles is a close 2nd as far as tease goes.
Originally Posted by FarmFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 17:28 #23019Regular Member

Posts: 17I went a couple weeks ago and asked for Sophie based on a req here. I heard some native tongue conversation outside the door before she came in. I got nothing. Not sure if they got LE vibes from me. This was my second strike out there. I do fine at the other normal spots.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 15:49 #23018Senior Member

Posts: 222Happy Feet
Went to Happyfeet in Brentwood yesterday. Pulled Alice. This was my first time ever having a DIY there. Massage was good but an HJ HE would have been better. Oh well, maybe next time. Tipped her 30 for a good massage and was on my way.
-
11-26-24 14:38 #23017Senior Member

Posts: 54Any recommended massage providers in st. Charles? Just moved here last week.
-
11-23-24 06:44 #23016Senior Member

Posts: 85Have not but.
Has been a year or two but it was only older Lee when I was there. That old gal can sure tease and get you going and once that finger goes in you don't have to a chance. That said, since it's already illegal to not be draped, she should grab it and finish you off real quick! LOL unless someone else had different results she was always self serve if I rember right.
Originally Posted by JakeStone
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 08:29 #23015Regular Member

Posts: 23Kimjoe
The last time I visited Lee, it was earlier in the day. During my session two people entered the store. Lee stuck her head out and said they were employees and that they had appointments coming in a bit. I should have asked to meet them then, but unfortunately didn't. Has anyone had any experience with any providers at Kimjoe other than Lee?
-
11-20-24 23:34 #23014Senior Member

Posts: 129Agree
She's fantastic. The tease is so good. YMMV on the flip.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 14:25 #23013Senior Member

Posts: 242Massage VS gas station
A massage parlors.
Are like gas stations. When you get service sometimes you get full service ice, sometimes you get partial and other times it's self service.
-
11-19-24 16:49 #23012Regular Member

Posts: 1South county spa
I had a similar experience in south county off tesson ferry by the antique mall which I also frequent 1-2 times a month! TS with 60 minutes and I said 40 for HJ and she said 50 so I said fine! Her massage was alright! Where's yours located by?
Originally Posted by Purry
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 16:05 #23011Senior Member

Posts: 213Experience at massage parlor
To begin I love getting a great massage due to work that I do. Now I frequent at this particular place located in south county and was always looking for great massage if anything else sparks up I'm game. I visit this place 2/3 times a month depending on the schedule. Lately I've been getting very good massage from this lady so I had her card when I wanted to see her and its always been diy. My last visit I don't call just go in and show them a card with name. Front desk lady says come back in 45 min which would make it 4 pm. Ok np. I had some things to finish anyway and I came back little later around 5 pm. Same frond desk lady nice looking ask how long I say 90 min. Takes me in the room and say take all of which I do anyway. I laid down door opens say hello it was the same front desk lady and started a very nice but also very interesting massage where she was glind on my back and I could feel her tits. Lots of massage around ass area some grazing and in the flip she puts small towels over my area. Starts massaging very gently and my jockey was up making towel slide down and from there she oiled it up squeezed few times and says I massage or diy and I'm no f ing way. I'm you massage she ask how much I'm like 60 and she smiled and from there is enjoyable ending she did let me roam her nice tight ass and let me feel her chest area. I didn't want to be pushy and mainly enjoyed the ending. It's just to say sometimes you just get lucky.
-
11-19-24 15:08 #23010Senior Member

Posts: 103Been there myself a few times the last couple of month. Same experience both times. Good massage with encouraged DIY. Hopefully they improve. Sometimes it takes at least a year for a place to loosen up.
Originally Posted by Splatter34
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 15:51 #23009Regular Member

Posts: 19100% correct, she doesn't like them sucked on or pinched but she likes her boobs rubbed she likes to rub them on your back and front when she lays on you or glides over you in her sensual way, if I can rub her boobs feel her skin on mine I'm a pretty happy guy when I'm there, equally happy when I leave, Summer is very nice and for her rate, to get a true massage by attractive nude woman who allows some mutual touch. To me I can't go wrong, doesn't up charge never ask for anything. She is a good solid provider in my book.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 10:38 #23008Senior Member

Posts: 337Summer
You are correct on that she is not big on nipple play. Have to agree that they are fantastic and as much as I'd love to have them in my mouth, she says they are very sensitive and just doesn't enjoy having them played with.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 18:27 #23007Senior Member

Posts: 130Hong Kong in Affton
Has anybody been to this spa lately? I was there in May. Very nice massage with DIY offer. Was hoping they would be more relaxed now.











Reply With Quote





