Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 24691
-
12-02-24 21:20 #23026Regular Member

Posts: 7Riverside Spa and Massage.
Does anybody have any information on Riverside in St. Charles on 5th street? I am less interested in the quality of the massage and more interested in 'special' treatment. Thanks.
-
12-01-24 23:40 #23025Senior Member

Posts: 411Brea is a beautiful woman and a killer bod but no extras. Not much of a massage but a great ending.
Originally Posted by GrabSumbud
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-24 22:08 #23024Senior Member

Posts: 56Brea or Lilly
Looking for a good massage that's great on the eyes and has a finish that will bring me back as a regular. I've narrowed it down to these two. Thoughts?
-
11-28-24 09:36 #23023Senior Member

Posts: 94Yeah,
That's why I said " Lilly at OK Massage".
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 10:32 #23022Senior Member

Posts: 411FYI, Lakes Massage is closed. Lily is now at OK Massage on Muegge in St Chuck. She's great!
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 09:51 #23021Senior Member

Posts: 89Went there yesterday. Called ahead for Sophie and they said she no longer works there. Went anyway and got Diana. Great tease and otf moved my hands for diy. After a few min I guided her hand and it was off to the races. Good time. . 7+. 4.
Originally Posted by JacksMorgan
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 07:20 #23020Senior Member

Posts: 94Lee at Kimjoe's
I've been seeing Lee off and on for 13 years. She gives a wonderful tease but, 99% of the time it's diy. She even goes as far as kissing my dick and balls. She gave me a HJ one time in all the years I've been seeing her, and I don't know why she did. It hasn't happened again since. Lilly at OK Massage in St. Charles is a close 2nd as far as tease goes.
Originally Posted by FarmFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 17:28 #23019Regular Member

Posts: 17I went a couple weeks ago and asked for Sophie based on a req here. I heard some native tongue conversation outside the door before she came in. I got nothing. Not sure if they got LE vibes from me. This was my second strike out there. I do fine at the other normal spots.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 15:49 #23018Senior Member

Posts: 222Happy Feet
Went to Happyfeet in Brentwood yesterday. Pulled Alice. This was my first time ever having a DIY there. Massage was good but an HJ HE would have been better. Oh well, maybe next time. Tipped her 30 for a good massage and was on my way.
-
11-26-24 14:38 #23017Senior Member

Posts: 54Any recommended massage providers in st. Charles? Just moved here last week.
-
11-23-24 06:44 #23016Senior Member

Posts: 85Have not but.
Has been a year or two but it was only older Lee when I was there. That old gal can sure tease and get you going and once that finger goes in you don't have to a chance. That said, since it's already illegal to not be draped, she should grab it and finish you off real quick! LOL unless someone else had different results she was always self serve if I rember right.
Originally Posted by JakeStone
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 08:29 #23015Regular Member

Posts: 23Kimjoe
The last time I visited Lee, it was earlier in the day. During my session two people entered the store. Lee stuck her head out and said they were employees and that they had appointments coming in a bit. I should have asked to meet them then, but unfortunately didn't. Has anyone had any experience with any providers at Kimjoe other than Lee?
-
11-20-24 23:34 #23014Senior Member

Posts: 129Agree
She's fantastic. The tease is so good. YMMV on the flip.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 14:25 #23013Senior Member

Posts: 242Massage VS gas station
A massage parlors.
Are like gas stations. When you get service sometimes you get full service ice, sometimes you get partial and other times it's self service.
-
11-19-24 16:49 #23012Regular Member

Posts: 1South county spa
I had a similar experience in south county off tesson ferry by the antique mall which I also frequent 1-2 times a month! TS with 60 minutes and I said 40 for HJ and she said 50 so I said fine! Her massage was alright! Where's yours located by?
Originally Posted by Purry
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





