Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 24695
-
12-04-24 17:31 #23030Senior Member

Posts: 59Tempted to see her. Is she strictly HJ finish? Or are there any extras on offer?
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-J.
-
12-04-24 09:02 #23029Senior Member

Posts: 186Body, Sound, and Soul
Any updated word on Body, Sound, and Soul in South County on Telegraph?
-
12-03-24 23:55 #23028Senior Member

Posts: 58Re: Riverside
I haven't been there in several years, a therapist that used to work there used to give me great HJ that progressed to daty and then FS, but she quit. The thing I didn't like about the place is the walls don't go up to the ceiling. I don't know what kind of service you would get now.
Originally Posted by Runner78
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 00:11 #23027Senior Member

Posts: 150Lilly December discount
I saw Lilly is offering a December discount. For those of us that have seen her, she's good. For those that haven't, she's worth your while. She does a light screen, but is very discreet and trustworthy. Well reviewed on this site.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-ad-43904.html
-
12-02-24 21:20 #23026Regular Member

Posts: 7Riverside Spa and Massage.
Does anybody have any information on Riverside in St. Charles on 5th street? I am less interested in the quality of the massage and more interested in 'special' treatment. Thanks.
-
12-01-24 23:40 #23025Senior Member

Posts: 411Brea is a beautiful woman and a killer bod but no extras. Not much of a massage but a great ending.
Originally Posted by GrabSumbud
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-24 22:08 #23024Senior Member

Posts: 56Brea or Lilly
Looking for a good massage that's great on the eyes and has a finish that will bring me back as a regular. I've narrowed it down to these two. Thoughts?
-
11-28-24 09:36 #23023Senior Member

Posts: 94Yeah,
That's why I said " Lilly at OK Massage".
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 10:32 #23022Senior Member

Posts: 411FYI, Lakes Massage is closed. Lily is now at OK Massage on Muegge in St Chuck. She's great!
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 09:51 #23021Senior Member

Posts: 89Went there yesterday. Called ahead for Sophie and they said she no longer works there. Went anyway and got Diana. Great tease and otf moved my hands for diy. After a few min I guided her hand and it was off to the races. Good time. . 7+. 4.
Originally Posted by JacksMorgan
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 07:20 #23020Senior Member

Posts: 94Lee at Kimjoe's
I've been seeing Lee off and on for 13 years. She gives a wonderful tease but, 99% of the time it's diy. She even goes as far as kissing my dick and balls. She gave me a HJ one time in all the years I've been seeing her, and I don't know why she did. It hasn't happened again since. Lilly at OK Massage in St. Charles is a close 2nd as far as tease goes.
Originally Posted by FarmFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 17:28 #23019Regular Member

Posts: 17I went a couple weeks ago and asked for Sophie based on a req here. I heard some native tongue conversation outside the door before she came in. I got nothing. Not sure if they got LE vibes from me. This was my second strike out there. I do fine at the other normal spots.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 15:49 #23018Senior Member

Posts: 222Happy Feet
Went to Happyfeet in Brentwood yesterday. Pulled Alice. This was my first time ever having a DIY there. Massage was good but an HJ HE would have been better. Oh well, maybe next time. Tipped her 30 for a good massage and was on my way.
-
11-26-24 14:38 #23017Senior Member

Posts: 54Any recommended massage providers in st. Charles? Just moved here last week.
-
11-23-24 06:44 #23016Senior Member

Posts: 85Have not but.
Has been a year or two but it was only older Lee when I was there. That old gal can sure tease and get you going and once that finger goes in you don't have to a chance. That said, since it's already illegal to not be draped, she should grab it and finish you off real quick! LOL unless someone else had different results she was always self serve if I rember right.
Originally Posted by JakeStone
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




