Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 296 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 4435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3325
    Quote Originally Posted by Elastic  [View Original Post]
    In from out of town and stopped in to a place on Gulf Gate in a strip mall based on a STG ad. No one was there, just one girl. Good looking but she seemed annoyed. Tried chatting with her a bit during massage and she said not to talk to her. Tried rubbing her leg and she said not to touch her. On flip she asked if I wanted a massage "there". I said yes and she started. Wouldn't allow mutual touch.

    $50 house for 30 min, $40 tip. Looks 7/10, attitude 0/10. I should've just left at the end of the massage. If I come back to town again I'll skip this place.
    Did you go to the orange building (ocean massage) or the one closer to US41 (Enjoy MAssage)?

  2. #3324

    Gulf gate

    In from out of town and stopped in to a place on Gulf Gate in a strip mall based on a STG ad. No one was there, just one girl. Good looking but she seemed annoyed. Tried chatting with her a bit during massage and she said not to talk to her. Tried rubbing her leg and she said not to touch her. On flip she asked if I wanted a massage "there". I said yes and she started. Wouldn't allow mutual touch.

    $50 house for 30 min, $40 tip. Looks 7/10, attitude 0/10. I should've just left at the end of the massage. If I come back to town again I'll skip this place.

  3. #3323

    Port Charlotte Nuru

    Has anyone seen this girl? Any reports?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...n/533013087363

  4. #3322

    Eastern Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Call234  [View Original Post]
    I enjoyed reading your review. Thanks for contributing. Stay safe.
    The great thing about Eastern is the consistency. You know how you have your favorite restaurant and every time you go there it's good? Same thing here. The girls are always attractive and very enthusiastic. I'll take enthusiasm over looks anytime. They treat you like a king here and always have. You leave and wonder why your wife or girlfriend doesn't treat you the same. I'm afraid if I try anywhere else, I'll be disappointed as they've set the bar so high.

  5. #3321
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinPlay  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for a hassle-free day, so I skipped the games and instead, based on the positive reports here, I decided to investigate Eastern. When I arrived, I asked to taste their Jasmine tea but someone was already drinking at that trough, so I accepted the offer of Chinese Candy. Candy came in an average looking, fun size package complete with a pair of nice soft C's, and also very eager to please. We started with hydrotherapy which included a nice tongue twister washing of the rim, followed by a good attempt at deep cleaning the now hard rock candy cane. But alas, Candy could not take it all the way home. Then back to the massage room we went where Jasmine tea appeared with an offer to add her flavor to the mix for an additional $ - but sadly I lacked the funding for such a smorgasbord. Candy then hopped up on the table to demonstrate 69 candy licking techniques (meh). We then covered the candy cane to take her on a fun tour on the table demonstrating cowgirl, mish, and doggie. Finally, at my preference, we uncovered the candy cane for one final tonsil tour, at the conclusion of which, candy now had a load of yummy cream filling. After complimenting the taste of my gift, she cleaned us both up with a warm cloth and then made sure I was fully relaxed with a decent back rub. I almost fell asleep before the time expired. As for my recommendations, the Chinese Candy is dandy. However, it was noted that there are restrictive sensitivities to some of the sweetest candy bits, so one is not able to fully indulge in all of candyland.

    Is Eastern worth the splurge? Probably yes, based on the overall service and attitude. Asian delicacies always leave you wanting more.
    I enjoyed reading your review. Thanks for contributing. Stay safe.

  6. #3320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 685
    They moved. They are now down by 41 & Westchester, just past Knights Inn. I got a text message from them letting me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coh123  [View Original Post]
    I happened to be in that particular strip mall for another reason. The place was trashed. I am guessing that they did not comply with the new Florida law but who knows? What is totally stupid is that one place is forced to close and and another one opens up somewhere else nearby.

  7. #3319
    Quote Originally Posted by Srq2018  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother, it's there, but don't bother. All they did was a phone verification probably like "Is Soda there". And ironically it seems this board is what was referenced to also verify the Soda sightings. So we have two corroborating "phone" verifications but as popular as she is / was I would think there would be a line out the door if this was THE Soda! But I could be totally wrong and mistaken. I actually had to try and google Royal since I don't think I've ever read anything about it? Unfortunately there's two returned results locally, I didn't have a chance to call either. But again I think anywhere I call would say "yes of course Soda is here, come on down" only to arrive and find out she's busy, but here's my best so-and-so.
    When I call or text places I just ask who is working today. Most places usually answer.

  8. #3318

    Soda "verification"

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    Where is that post? I could not find that post.
    Hey brother, it's there, but don't bother. All they did was a phone verification probably like "Is Soda there". And ironically it seems this board is what was referenced to also verify the Soda sightings. So we have two corroborating "phone" verifications but as popular as she is / was I would think there would be a line out the door if this was THE Soda! But I could be totally wrong and mistaken. I actually had to try and google Royal since I don't think I've ever read anything about it? Unfortunately there's two returned results locally, I didn't have a chance to call either. But again I think anywhere I call would say "yes of course Soda is here, come on down" only to arrive and find out she's busy, but here's my best so-and-so.

  9. #3317
    Quote Originally Posted by TejanoBurns  [View Original Post]
    Been verified on St. Pete forum.
    Where is that post? I could not find that post.

  10. #3316

    Golden Massage in Port Charlotte is Gone

    I happened to be in that particular strip mall for another reason. The place was trashed. I am guessing that they did not comply with the new Florida law but who knows? What is totally stupid is that one place is forced to close and and another one opens up somewhere else nearby.

  11. #3315

    I had a trip down south stoped at Eastern massage

    I found myself in beautiful Sarasota, I had a dose of yellow fever I'm happy I did. I had a sweet lady names Jasmine sexy Asian MILF 35 ish with a great body nice D's. She was very GFE in every way. I live out of town, but I do plan of a return visit. The extra fun was I did she one of her friends while taken the water bath I'm not sure her name "maybe candy" but she did give me a kiss on junior just to say hi, sorry I meant a French kiss. Enjoy your time.

  12. #3314

    Chinese Candy at Eastern

    I was looking for a hassle-free day, so I skipped the games and instead, based on the positive reports here, I decided to investigate Eastern. When I arrived, I asked to taste their Jasmine tea but someone was already drinking at that trough, so I accepted the offer of Chinese Candy. Candy came in an average looking, fun size package complete with a pair of nice soft C's, and also very eager to please. We started with hydrotherapy which included a nice tongue twister washing of the rim, followed by a good attempt at deep cleaning the now hard rock candy cane. But alas, Candy could not take it all the way home. Then back to the massage room we went where Jasmine tea appeared with an offer to add her flavor to the mix for an additional $ - but sadly I lacked the funding for such a smorgasbord. Candy then hopped up on the table to demonstrate 69 candy licking techniques (meh). We then covered the candy cane to take her on a fun tour on the table demonstrating cowgirl, mish, and doggie. Finally, at my preference, we uncovered the candy cane for one final tonsil tour, at the conclusion of which, candy now had a load of yummy cream filling. After complimenting the taste of my gift, she cleaned us both up with a warm cloth and then made sure I was fully relaxed with a decent back rub. I almost fell asleep before the time expired. As for my recommendations, the Chinese Candy is dandy. However, it was noted that there are restrictive sensitivities to some of the sweetest candy bits, so one is not able to fully indulge in all of candyland.

    Is Eastern worth the splurge? Probably yes, based on the overall service and attitude. Asian delicacies always leave you wanting more.

  13. #3313
    Quote Originally Posted by Srq2018  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother not trying to bust balls but he mentioned in the title AAA (I googled AAA massage Sarasota) and then in the post gave detailed directions.

    " I would TOFTT and explore. I wandered into the small spa on the corner of McIntosh next to Batteries Plus." which is what I cross referenced to find it and verify. Not sure which one you are referring too or asking about? Hope this helps.
    I'm retarded. Thought AAA was code for something else. I just googled that and I see. Thanks.

  14. #3312

    Soda

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone confirmed is same Soda from PT is at Royal?
    Been verified on St. Pete forum.

  15. #3311

    Soda verification?

    Has anyone confirmed is same Soda from PT is at Royal?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape