Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 296 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 4432
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3322

    Port Charlotte Nuru

    Has anyone seen this girl? Any reports?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...n/533013087363

  2. #3321

    Eastern Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Call234  [View Original Post]
    I enjoyed reading your review. Thanks for contributing. Stay safe.
    The great thing about Eastern is the consistency. You know how you have your favorite restaurant and every time you go there it's good? Same thing here. The girls are always attractive and very enthusiastic. I'll take enthusiasm over looks anytime. They treat you like a king here and always have. You leave and wonder why your wife or girlfriend doesn't treat you the same. I'm afraid if I try anywhere else, I'll be disappointed as they've set the bar so high.

  3. #3320
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinPlay  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for a hassle-free day, so I skipped the games and instead, based on the positive reports here, I decided to investigate Eastern. When I arrived, I asked to taste their Jasmine tea but someone was already drinking at that trough, so I accepted the offer of Chinese Candy. Candy came in an average looking, fun size package complete with a pair of nice soft C's, and also very eager to please. We started with hydrotherapy which included a nice tongue twister washing of the rim, followed by a good attempt at deep cleaning the now hard rock candy cane. But alas, Candy could not take it all the way home. Then back to the massage room we went where Jasmine tea appeared with an offer to add her flavor to the mix for an additional $ - but sadly I lacked the funding for such a smorgasbord. Candy then hopped up on the table to demonstrate 69 candy licking techniques (meh). We then covered the candy cane to take her on a fun tour on the table demonstrating cowgirl, mish, and doggie. Finally, at my preference, we uncovered the candy cane for one final tonsil tour, at the conclusion of which, candy now had a load of yummy cream filling. After complimenting the taste of my gift, she cleaned us both up with a warm cloth and then made sure I was fully relaxed with a decent back rub. I almost fell asleep before the time expired. As for my recommendations, the Chinese Candy is dandy. However, it was noted that there are restrictive sensitivities to some of the sweetest candy bits, so one is not able to fully indulge in all of candyland.

    Is Eastern worth the splurge? Probably yes, based on the overall service and attitude. Asian delicacies always leave you wanting more.
    I enjoyed reading your review. Thanks for contributing. Stay safe.

  4. #3319
    Senior Member


    Posts: 685
    They moved. They are now down by 41 & Westchester, just past Knights Inn. I got a text message from them letting me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coh123  [View Original Post]
    I happened to be in that particular strip mall for another reason. The place was trashed. I am guessing that they did not comply with the new Florida law but who knows? What is totally stupid is that one place is forced to close and and another one opens up somewhere else nearby.

  5. #3318
    Quote Originally Posted by Srq2018  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother, it's there, but don't bother. All they did was a phone verification probably like "Is Soda there". And ironically it seems this board is what was referenced to also verify the Soda sightings. So we have two corroborating "phone" verifications but as popular as she is / was I would think there would be a line out the door if this was THE Soda! But I could be totally wrong and mistaken. I actually had to try and google Royal since I don't think I've ever read anything about it? Unfortunately there's two returned results locally, I didn't have a chance to call either. But again I think anywhere I call would say "yes of course Soda is here, come on down" only to arrive and find out she's busy, but here's my best so-and-so.
    When I call or text places I just ask who is working today. Most places usually answer.

  6. #3317

    Soda "verification"

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    Where is that post? I could not find that post.
    Hey brother, it's there, but don't bother. All they did was a phone verification probably like "Is Soda there". And ironically it seems this board is what was referenced to also verify the Soda sightings. So we have two corroborating "phone" verifications but as popular as she is / was I would think there would be a line out the door if this was THE Soda! But I could be totally wrong and mistaken. I actually had to try and google Royal since I don't think I've ever read anything about it? Unfortunately there's two returned results locally, I didn't have a chance to call either. But again I think anywhere I call would say "yes of course Soda is here, come on down" only to arrive and find out she's busy, but here's my best so-and-so.

  7. #3316
    Quote Originally Posted by TejanoBurns  [View Original Post]
    Been verified on St. Pete forum.
    Where is that post? I could not find that post.

  8. #3315

    Golden Massage in Port Charlotte is Gone

    I happened to be in that particular strip mall for another reason. The place was trashed. I am guessing that they did not comply with the new Florida law but who knows? What is totally stupid is that one place is forced to close and and another one opens up somewhere else nearby.

  9. #3314

    I had a trip down south stoped at Eastern massage

    I found myself in beautiful Sarasota, I had a dose of yellow fever I'm happy I did. I had a sweet lady names Jasmine sexy Asian MILF 35 ish with a great body nice D's. She was very GFE in every way. I live out of town, but I do plan of a return visit. The extra fun was I did she one of her friends while taken the water bath I'm not sure her name "maybe candy" but she did give me a kiss on junior just to say hi, sorry I meant a French kiss. Enjoy your time.

  10. #3313

    Chinese Candy at Eastern

    I was looking for a hassle-free day, so I skipped the games and instead, based on the positive reports here, I decided to investigate Eastern. When I arrived, I asked to taste their Jasmine tea but someone was already drinking at that trough, so I accepted the offer of Chinese Candy. Candy came in an average looking, fun size package complete with a pair of nice soft C's, and also very eager to please. We started with hydrotherapy which included a nice tongue twister washing of the rim, followed by a good attempt at deep cleaning the now hard rock candy cane. But alas, Candy could not take it all the way home. Then back to the massage room we went where Jasmine tea appeared with an offer to add her flavor to the mix for an additional $ - but sadly I lacked the funding for such a smorgasbord. Candy then hopped up on the table to demonstrate 69 candy licking techniques (meh). We then covered the candy cane to take her on a fun tour on the table demonstrating cowgirl, mish, and doggie. Finally, at my preference, we uncovered the candy cane for one final tonsil tour, at the conclusion of which, candy now had a load of yummy cream filling. After complimenting the taste of my gift, she cleaned us both up with a warm cloth and then made sure I was fully relaxed with a decent back rub. I almost fell asleep before the time expired. As for my recommendations, the Chinese Candy is dandy. However, it was noted that there are restrictive sensitivities to some of the sweetest candy bits, so one is not able to fully indulge in all of candyland.

    Is Eastern worth the splurge? Probably yes, based on the overall service and attitude. Asian delicacies always leave you wanting more.

  11. #3312
    Quote Originally Posted by Srq2018  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother not trying to bust balls but he mentioned in the title AAA (I googled AAA massage Sarasota) and then in the post gave detailed directions.

    " I would TOFTT and explore. I wandered into the small spa on the corner of McIntosh next to Batteries Plus." which is what I cross referenced to find it and verify. Not sure which one you are referring too or asking about? Hope this helps.
    I'm retarded. Thought AAA was code for something else. I just googled that and I see. Thanks.

  12. #3311

    Soda

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone confirmed is same Soda from PT is at Royal?
    Been verified on St. Pete forum.

  13. #3310

    Soda verification?

    Has anyone confirmed is same Soda from PT is at Royal?

  14. #3309

    Julia didn't disappoint

    Quote Originally Posted by AznDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Guess it's been poppin at Eastern Massage with them girls running the show. Some nice new choices. Julia was easily worth it. She looks like she keeps up. Petite, tight, and perky bod all around. Perky and full C+ boobs no doubt. A little of glitter and smelled like candy. Never a dull moment. Julia would work the thighs and balls with various kinds of rubs and teases. Didn't hold back on the strokes and taking it all in down the throat. So yeah very good bjj but finishing things off in some mish was just perfect for the night. Nice pounding and some light scratches on my back. She cleaned up all that hot release and gave a nice light massage towards the end.

    Julia did say that a new chick was starting work on Sunday. So yeah dig in yall.
    On your suggestion I stopped in to see Julia while in town and was a boob guy, she did not disappoint! I tend to be fairly direct when I swing in and she responded in the best way. Lots of teasing for about 5 minutes before she slipped a cover on and the real fun began. A few "such a big strong man"s later and the bag was full.

  15. #3308

    AAA follow the thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Blue sign next to $ General?
    Hey brother not trying to bust balls but he mentioned in the title AAA (I googled AAA massage Sarasota) and then in the post gave detailed directions.

    " I would TOFTT and explore. I wandered into the small spa on the corner of McIntosh next to Batteries Plus." which is what I cross referenced to find it and verify. Not sure which one you are referring too or asking about? Hope this helps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape