Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 296 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 4434
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3309

    AAA follow the thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Blue sign next to $ General?
    Hey brother not trying to bust balls but he mentioned in the title AAA (I googled AAA massage Sarasota) and then in the post gave detailed directions.

    " I would TOFTT and explore. I wandered into the small spa on the corner of McIntosh next to Batteries Plus." which is what I cross referenced to find it and verify. Not sure which one you are referring too or asking about? Hope this helps.

  2. #3308

    Singapore?

    Blue sign next to $ General?

    Quote Originally Posted by Srq2018  [View Original Post]
    Hey brothers, first thanks fsingapoor this review! Second I'm with you, this is a busy ass corner and shopping center with absolutely horrible parking! So I've avoided it. But I was up for a similar experience you had so off I went. Literally parked illegally, rang the bell on the back door (while blue collar guys are leaving the back door directly next door!) so much for discretion. Might be better after 5 pm. Christine answered and she was a tall 5'10" beauty with nice C's accented in a push-up bra and cute dress. I knew there was no table shower so paid. 5 for the half. Had a really nice massage. So those looking for a good massage should definitely come here. During our time I kept dreaming, about her breasts and dreamt they looked even more spectacular unleashed! Dreamt she worked my tool with her hands, hiked up her skirt to reveal an even more amazing snatch and ass that was just out of reach. So it was look don't touch forget about daty which is actually what I was daydreaming about on my way there based on the previous report. It was good, obviously not great. I tipped $ thinking I was in line but fell short, all in 1. 5.

    She was super nice, friendly, great massage. Negative was definitely parking and lack of discretion, and the dream didn't align with reality. Obviously this was not Luna so who knows.

    YMMV.

  3. #3307
    Quote Originally Posted by RapidRedue  [View Original Post]
    FYI, Soda is back.
    Is this the Soda from PT and Yoshiko fame?

  4. #3306

    Soda

    FYI, Soda is back.

  5. #3305

    Soda

    FYI. Soda is back at Royal.

  6. #3304

    AAA Christina or Christine

    Quote Originally Posted by RickStorm2019  [View Original Post]
    Happy Friday y'all, a quick review for your weekend pleasure. It's been so dry on talent here in SRQ, I thought I would TOFTT and explore. I wandered into the small spa on the corner of McIntosh next to Batteries Plus to see what I might find. There's always heavy traffic on that corner so I have never checked it out, and I've never seen any reviews on here or RM. Was pleasantly surprised to meet Luna. Young-ish, (early 30's?) and attractive, with a slim body and sweet, friendly personality.

    She led me to the room wearing a white lab-style medical jacket and took the. 5 HF for 30 m, then left me to disrobe. She came back and had changed into a lacy black short dress that left very little to the imagination, very sexy. She gave me an acceptable massage with lots of teasing and I roamed all over her body for about 20 minutes. Nice firm body, with small Bs and a nice ass.

    I requested L1 on the flip and she upsold me to a nude CBJ for $. She stripped and started the CBJ, then abruptly hopped aboard for 69 and put her cute ass right in my face. I partook of some DATY, naturally. She has good oral skills and I blew in the bag after only a few minutes. She cleaned me up with a hot towel, gave me the little water bottle and told me to come see her again soon.

    7/10 massage, 8/10 looks and skills. Overall the spa was clean and smelled good. I think there are only two rooms and the place is tiny.

    Total $.5 damage: 30m massage for .5 HF and donation $. L3 is definitely on the menu for a little more but I didn't have the funds.

    Luna said she has only been there about 10 days. Will most likely repeat when I have a little more cash.

    Have a nice weekend fellows!

    RS.
    Hey brothers, first thanks for this review! Second I'm with you, this is a busy ass corner and shopping center with absolutely horrible parking! So I've avoided it. But I was up for a similar experience you had so off I went. Literally parked illegally, rang the bell on the back door (while blue collar guys are leaving the back door directly next door!) so much for discretion. Might be better after 5 pm. Christine answered and she was a tall 5'10" beauty with nice C's accented in a push-up bra and cute dress. I knew there was no table shower so paid. 5 for the half. Had a really nice massage. So those looking for a good massage should definitely come here. During our time I kept dreaming, about her breasts and dreamt they looked even more spectacular unleashed! Dreamt she worked my tool with her hands, hiked up her skirt to reveal an even more amazing snatch and ass that was just out of reach. So it was look don't touch forget about daty which is actually what I was daydreaming about on my way there based on the previous report. It was good, obviously not great. I tipped $ thinking I was in line but fell short, all in 1. 5.

    She was super nice, friendly, great massage. Negative was definitely parking and lack of discretion, and the dream didn't align with reality. Obviously this was not Luna so who knows.

    YMMV.

  7. #3303

    30

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyCB  [View Original Post]
    Decided to stop by and see if it was worth it after driving by. Came in midday, was told to wait in the room while she finished a fellow monger off. No worries. As per usual I stripped down and lay prone. When she came in, she laughed and smacked my ass. Unfortunately, the massage was subpar. I pay for the hour to get a good massage out of it too, and it was mostly just oil being swished around my body for 40 minutes. And the number one thing I hate is oil in my hair and on my hands and feet. I received all three and you know the hot towel isn't getting it completely off. After the hot tower, she did light scratching and the teasing consisted of spreading my cheeks and a light tickle on my scrotum. Not very arousing. Upon flip, very mechanical L1. Paid 70/40 gold doubloons and left. Will not repeat.
    I always do 30 minutes here. It's plenty of time to get what I need out of the massage and straight to the end.

    Any longer and I get bored. I was highly contemplating going to eastern today and as I sat there thinking someone walked in and saved me $ 😂.

  8. #3302

    SW Heath Venice near Ollie's

    Decided to stop by and see if it was worth it after driving by. Came in midday, was told to wait in the room while she finished a fellow monger off. No worries. As per usual I stripped down and lay prone. When she came in, she laughed and smacked my ass. Unfortunately, the massage was subpar. I pay for the hour to get a good massage out of it too, and it was mostly just oil being swished around my body for 40 minutes. And the number one thing I hate is oil in my hair and on my hands and feet. I received all three and you know the hot towel isn't getting it completely off. After the hot tower, she did light scratching and the teasing consisted of spreading my cheeks and a light tickle on my scrotum. Not very arousing. Upon flip, very mechanical L1. Paid 70/40 gold doubloons and left. Will not repeat.

  9. #3301

    Another recommendation for Jasmine at Eastern

    I'll second all the great reviews for Jasmine. A most amazing time with her last night. She really got into the DFK for the entire experience. Definitely do the hour and start with a TS, after a thorough cleaning and rubbing her naked body over me, she massaged the boys and did some TUMA and rimming. Then we flipped for some tasty 69.

    Back in the room we started with a standing BBBJ then more DATY and on went the cover. I put her on the table for some standing Mish so I could get to those beautiful C's and then flipped her for some standing doggy. Finally we both hopped on the table and started Mish with her legs at her head. When I put her legs down and moved higher for the CAT position, she went wild and rubbed her clit to her climax which put me over the edge.

    We finished with a 10 minute deep tissue massage that was exactly what I needed.

    I paid the $ . 8 for the house and then tipped her $ 2. 0 before we went to the TS.

    Guys, she's worth every penny and you will float out of there.

  10. #3300
    Quote Originally Posted by Srq2018  [View Original Post]
    Hey brothers, let me start by answering this question she has an amazing body. I'm guessing 30's, 5'3, Nice round C's and two beautiful hands full of ass and an amazing attitude. They were super busy when I was there. I was hoping to actually meet and see Julie or Julia that someone just reviewed. I don't get out to the AMP Scene often because it certainly not budget friendly but every time I go to eastern it is totally worth the splurge. I know someone's going to ask him so I'll just say it I don't bother negotiating either Pay my 80 for the hour (I'm not sure why anyone does a half for 60?) and then when they come back in handover my 2 for a tip, again it's worth the extra 20-40 to let them know I appreciate their full attention and the full hour, no rush etc. Hell I've over tipped at restaurants more than that and they're doing a lot less to make me feel good. And another thing, I don't know why anyone would skip the TS? This is literally the reason to come here over any of the others! I could stay there for the whole time! No rush, every inch of me is squeaky clean and tingling. Jasmine is a great listener both verbal and nonverbal, an enthusiastic pleaser. I told her I like the tease and it was game on. Slow and sensual.

    Look she doesn't have this OMG drop dead beautiful face, cute for sure, nice eyes etc but she is smoking hot and sexy beyond belief, with an incredible attitude!! I'm literally scratching my head wondering why I spend my money elsewhere? I didn't get to meet Julie / Julia but caught a glimpse of a taller girl, looking good from behind.
    Thanks so much for the detailed report. Jasmine sounds great. Stay safe.

  11. #3299

    Eastern and Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Call234  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report as well. What did Jasmine look like? How was her body? Stay safe.
    Hey brothers, let me start by answering this question she has an amazing body. I'm guessing 30's, 5'3, Nice round C's and two beautiful hands full of ass and an amazing attitude. They were super busy when I was there. I was hoping to actually meet and see Julie or Julia that someone just reviewed. I don't get out to the AMP Scene often because it certainly not budget friendly but every time I go to eastern it is totally worth the splurge. I know someone's going to ask him so I'll just say it I don't bother negotiating either Pay my 80 for the hour (I'm not sure why anyone does a half for 60?) and then when they come back in handover my 2 for a tip, again it's worth the extra 20-40 to let them know I appreciate their full attention and the full hour, no rush etc. Hell I've over tipped at restaurants more than that and they're doing a lot less to make me feel good. And another thing, I don't know why anyone would skip the TS? This is literally the reason to come here over any of the others! I could stay there for the whole time! No rush, every inch of me is squeaky clean and tingling. Jasmine is a great listener both verbal and nonverbal, an enthusiastic pleaser. I told her I like the tease and it was game on. Slow and sensual.

    Look she doesn't have this OMG drop dead beautiful face, cute for sure, nice eyes etc but she is smoking hot and sexy beyond belief, with an incredible attitude!! I'm literally scratching my head wondering why I spend my money elsewhere? I didn't get to meet Julie / Julia but caught a glimpse of a taller girl, looking good from behind.

  12. #3298
    Quote Originally Posted by VinCalsrq  [View Original Post]
    Went to eastern this am introduced to new girl said it was her first day there her name is Jasmine she's from Malaysia lots of fun in shower room and back in massage room highly recommend she said she's there for the month I'm def going back.
    Thanks for the report as well. What did Jasmine look like? How was her body? Stay safe.

  13. #3297
    Quote Originally Posted by AznDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Guess it's been poppin at Eastern Massage with them girls running the show. Some nice new choices. Julia was easily worth it. She looks like she keeps up. Petite, tight, and perky bod all around. Perky and full C+ boobs no doubt. A little of glitter and smelled like candy. Never a dull moment. Julia would work the thighs and balls with various kinds of rubs and teases. Didn't hold back on the strokes and taking it all in down the throat. So yeah very good bjj but finishing things off in some mish was just perfect for the night. Nice pounding and some light scratches on my back. She cleaned up all that hot release and gave a nice light massage towards the end.

    Julia did say that a new chick was starting work on Sunday. So yeah dig in yall.
    Thanks so much for the report. Julia sounds like fun. I may be down in that area in the next few weeks and will hope to see her. Stay safe.

  14. #3296

    New girl eastern massage

    Went to eastern this am introduced to new girl said it was her first day there her name is Jasmine she's from Malaysia lots of fun in shower room and back in massage room highly recommend she said she's there for the month I'm def going back.

  15. #3295

    Had a good session the other night

    Guess it's been poppin at Eastern Massage with them girls running the show. Some nice new choices. Julia was easily worth it. She looks like she keeps up. Petite, tight, and perky bod all around. Perky and full C+ boobs no doubt. A little of glitter and smelled like candy. Never a dull moment. Julia would work the thighs and balls with various kinds of rubs and teases. Didn't hold back on the strokes and taking it all in down the throat. So yeah very good bjj but finishing things off in some mish was just perfect for the night. Nice pounding and some light scratches on my back. She cleaned up all that hot release and gave a nice light massage towards the end.

    Julia did say that a new chick was starting work on Sunday. So yeah dig in yall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape