The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 300 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 350 400 800 1300 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 41274
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36789

    April

    I've seen April a few times. First time I met her. She made me very comfortable she's got an awesome spinner body. Her incalls are very safe. She's completely coherent and a joy to be with. Her consultation fees are a little bit high, but she makes up for it being completely coherent and reliable. She's also very prompt in returning texts.

    Check her out. I don't believe you'll regret it.

  2. #36788

    Tag team

    Looking for a tag team. I had some interest before but my schedule changed and was able to commit to any at the time. So I'm looking again if anyone is interested.

  3. #36787

    Decent for a BBBJ

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/257345281672

    Saw the blonde one for BBBJ. Pretty good looking. Nice ass and breasts. Other people were at the residence but nobody bothered us. The other girl in the ad was also there. Did not partake though. Might think about doing doubles. Wasn't the greatest but also wasn't bad either. She was nice and accommodating.

  4. #36786

    Queen Divine

    Has anyone had a dream with her? I've been watching and she's been posting pretty consistently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/596462926950

  5. #36785

    Tall blonde

    https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/...802783368.html

    I hit her up on her CL post a while back and she wanted to meet at a truck stop for the deed LOL.

  6. #36784
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/424946666598

    Invited her over for a dream and when she asked for the address (in GCS), she said she doesn't come there. The ad clearly says "Anywhere I need to be! Lying sack of shit.

    Rich.
    I'm in Green Cove, have you had luck with anyone else around here?

  7. #36783
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 185
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    To hear this Andi.
    Ty all for the kind words. Please don't forget I have a go fund me or will accept help other ways. Love y'all, my mongers.

  8. #36782
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/367743410521

    She looks enjoyable. Has anyone partaken of her delights?

    Rich.
    If she's real, I'm definitely in!

  9. #36781

    Beware of filters


  10. #36780
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    100% agree! Objects for my pleasure only. Outside of that, they are invisible to me.
    Because they do not give a fuck about you. They want money to get high or their fix. But some are cool. Even that is only to some extent. They will cross you over if they can. Just be careful and smart mongering!

  11. #36779

    Blonde Hottie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/367743410521

    She looks enjoyable. Has anyone partaken of her delights?

    Rich.

  12. #36778
    Quote Originally Posted by JnBell307  [View Original Post]
    Who cares? They are not important at all we use them for one thing only ya know.
    100% agree! Objects for my pleasure only. Outside of that, they are invisible to me.

  13. #36777

    Digitized documented data

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/741103560041

    After some back-and-forth refused phone conversation and refused FaceTime verification. Most likely a scam. Claimed to not have Facetime and ignored requests to verify some other way.
    Forgive me please, I know this page is for reviews, but I feel compelled to review a review.

    Are you a recently released felon who is trying desperately to get back in the pen? Or is there some other justifiable reason to volunteer your face and conversation about breaking the law as digital video evidence which would ABSOLUTELY be used against you? The subject provider is apparently much wiser than you by refusing to jump in front of the bus for you. Additionally, I don't remember any of my burner phones ever having a FaceTime option. Regarding phone call versus text, that is 100% personal preference. Some people like to talk, some do not. I personally will watch the phone ring, then text back asking why you called. Maybe that is her preference as well?

    The provider you're referring to is real and has been reviewed positively in the past. She used a different name that escapes me now.

  14. #36776

    FaceTime isn't the only option

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/741103560041

    After some back-and-forth refused phone conversation and refused FaceTime verification. Most likely a scam. Claimed to not have Facetime and ignored requests to verify some other way.
    I offered other options like Google duo or whatever even a simple phone call which she (Probably actually some dude in Pakistan or whatever.) Wasn't available for.

  15. #36775
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    You do realize you're talking about human beings, right?
    Who cares? They are not important at all we use them for one thing only ya know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape