Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 802 1302 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36768
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt about this one in an apt. Off ss. Comms were on point and never an issue. When I walked in noticed a chemical kind of smell, more on that. She is as advertised. Took care if my requests that she advertised upcharg. She delivered a good solid hhr of activities. Body is as advertised face is a little behind for me but her attitude was on point and she gets into it. Will I repeat, probably not because of the smell. After thinking about it I came to the conclusion it could be mold. Anyone want to follow up visit and prove me right or wrong? As usual YMMV.
    Yeah did have a weird smell, could be all that squirt juice, might be mold. She was good fun though.

  2. #36767

    Was curious

    Came across her post today and wondered if she was the typical all talk. Thanks for the contribution.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt about this one in an apt. Off ss. Comms were on point and never an issue. When I walked in noticed a chemical kind of smell, more on that. She is as advertised. Took care if my requests that she advertised upcharg. She delivered a good solid hhr of activities. Body is as advertised face is a little behind for me but her attitude was on point and she gets into it. Will I repeat, probably not because of the smell. After thinking about it I came to the conclusion it could be mold. Anyone want to follow up visit and prove me right or wrong? As usual YMMV.

  3. #36766

    Naughty VIP's

    Here's the ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241115_183020_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #36765

    Naughty VIP's

    Dreamt about this one in an apt. Off ss. Comms were on point and never an issue. When I walked in noticed a chemical kind of smell, more on that. She is as advertised. Took care if my requests that she advertised upcharg. She delivered a good solid hhr of activities. Body is as advertised face is a little behind for me but her attitude was on point and she gets into it. Will I repeat, probably not because of the smell. After thinking about it I came to the conclusion it could be mold. Anyone want to follow up visit and prove me right or wrong? As usual YMMV.

  5. #36764

    Sting

    Be careful out there. When asking if this one is available, the first message they sent said "I'm 14 are you ok with that?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/649479551248

  6. #36763

    Incall is usually an apartment or house. She moves around every 2 or 3 months.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her last weekend and another one out of Kingland and Kingsland responded pretty fast. She was an hr later. I had already made plans. She has been posting a long time. I always wanted to give it a ride. I personally like chubby big tit older chick's. Guess I will be more patient next time. How was her incall and location?
    I usually do doubles with her and whomever she has as her roommate. Always a good time and she does CIM. Her asshole feels pretty good also, butt covered for the trip to Greece.

  7. #36762

    Not into oral

    Well damn. I just can't imagine I'm going to visit the why and not have it reciprocated. Thats kinda my main thing I prefer. Oh well. I get it. That's saddening.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    She actually isn't very into giving any oral out. But she loves to receive oral and FIV, position requests have never been declined, and loves a pounding. When your finished she likes to relax, cuddle and talk.

    Just a reminder I won't, and she asks anyone reviewing her not to just give her number to anyone. Senior members only. Her safety is more important than any donations. She is not an escort, she is looking more for long term beneficial encounters. Also to the picture collectors if your asking her for extra pictures she will ask you for a picture also.

  8. #36761

    Not sure why first pic didn't post

    Here's the beginning of Adam's review.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7217.png‎  

  9. #36760
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    This is not the girl you want to see unless you are carrying Narcan on you and are prepared to resuscitate her. She's so strung out that she's skin and bones. Big fake boobs that are fun to look at but she doesn't like them touched.

    You want a newbie friendly good time? Call Nadia. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/048307815642.
    Thank you Rich! I will keep her in mind!

  10. #36759

    My UTR MILF

    So one of my buddies who's not on here sent me this about my girl. Figured I'd share for those on the fence, although she has had a couple other reviews posted already.

    This chick is really cool guys, she's in a clean gated apartment, supposedly has a roommate but I've yet to see or hear anyone there. I've made a couple return visits myself and continues to be great.

    Seniors only, I really don't need excuse as to why your just a regular member.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7213.png‎  

  11. #36758

    Every thing is covered

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Does that mean covered oral as well?
    She actually isn't very into giving any oral out. But she loves to receive oral and FIV, position requests have never been declined, and loves a pounding. When your finished she likes to relax, cuddle and talk.

    Just a reminder I won't, and she asks anyone reviewing her not to just give her number to anyone. Senior members only. Her safety is more important than any donations. She is not an escort, she is looking more for long term beneficial encounters. Also to the picture collectors if your asking her for extra pictures she will ask you for a picture also.

  12. #36757

    Angela / Lexi

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/670523887495

    I've been regularly seeing this one for a few months. She's timid, she's not touchy or kissy or feely. She's got about 15 lbs. Of extra weight hanging around the middle but her body is pretty damn nice. She's got a great ass and nice 36 B / C tits with perky upward pointing nips. She's not real big on being the aggressor but she does seem to enjoy being tossed around a little. Her cherry on top is that kitty, though. It's damn near perfect and it feels sensational. (Cover required) She juices right up and has no problems with getting and staying wet. It's a damn fun ride and I recommend her to anyone.

    Rich.

  13. #36756

    Cheyenne has limits!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/424946666598

    Invited her over for a dream and when she asked for the address (in GCS), she said she doesn't come there. The ad clearly says "Anywhere I need to be! Lying sack of shit.

    Rich.

  14. #36755

    New To The Scene My Ass

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/345004062833

    This one also has multiple posts. She wanted an Uber for an outcall, the ghosted. On three individual occasions. Of course, I tried her on my "other" numbers and she continues to consistently be a schmuck. She starts a conversation, lays down her prices - 220 coins or 280 for a trip to Greece -- oh, and she's new to all this. Sure. Hitting her up now on another number and it's the same routine. Once the commitment is there. POOF! Someone tell her she can't make money if she keeps dicking around with her clientelle.

    Rich.

  15. #36754
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/yulee-fl/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-blonde-beauty-come-help-m/540212505672
    This one looks fun.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/268154129772
    No info on these ladies I can find.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/840275342275
    I remember seeing her adds a while. Even some less than steller reviews.
    That first girl. Is celebrating her 39th birthday this week. She's an absolute idiot. She asked me to send an Uber and then decided I was going to pay for all of her time in the car, as well. Thirty-nine my ass, I bet she's in her 50's.

    The fuck my throat girl is April and she will steal anything you allow her to.

    Rich.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape