rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 301 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 351 401 801 1301 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 41274
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36774
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Facetime is an Apple app. If she doesn't own an iphone, she doesn't have it.
    Jsyk, she's real. Probably just tired of unreasonable requests all the time, IMHO.

  2. #36773

    Facetime

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/741103560041

    After some back-and-forth refused phone conversation and refused FaceTime verification. Most likely a scam. Claimed to not have Facetime and ignored requests to verify some other way.
    Facetime is an Apple app. If she doesn't own an iphone, she doesn't have it.

  3. #36772

    Jackie Scam

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/741103560041

    After some back-and-forth refused phone conversation and refused FaceTime verification. Most likely a scam. Claimed to not have Facetime and ignored requests to verify some other way.

  4. #36771
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGee1984  [View Original Post]
    What are the rates? Hh and hour?
    They updated the website with rates and additional info. It isn't cheap but it's similar to the rates of similar agencies in other cities.

  5. #36770
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  6. #36769

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    My plumber says that 80% of these does, tomorrow is the day they want to be dead and today is the day they want to kill themselves. If you don't remember that, you'll make mistakes in judgement in dealing with them. They aren't 'building a business' or 'servicing customers', they are filling pockets with cash for fixes. Also, he says the dudes with the pockets DGAF about you either, not in JAX.

    He also said he saw Ivy, who used to live with Lola, who recently passed.

    Happy Monger.
    You do realize you're talking about human beings, right?

  7. #36768
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt about this one in an apt. Off ss. Comms were on point and never an issue. When I walked in noticed a chemical kind of smell, more on that. She is as advertised. Took care if my requests that she advertised upcharg. She delivered a good solid hhr of activities. Body is as advertised face is a little behind for me but her attitude was on point and she gets into it. Will I repeat, probably not because of the smell. After thinking about it I came to the conclusion it could be mold. Anyone want to follow up visit and prove me right or wrong? As usual YMMV.
    Yeah did have a weird smell, could be all that squirt juice, might be mold. She was good fun though.

  8. #36767

    Was curious

    Came across her post today and wondered if she was the typical all talk. Thanks for the contribution.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt about this one in an apt. Off ss. Comms were on point and never an issue. When I walked in noticed a chemical kind of smell, more on that. She is as advertised. Took care if my requests that she advertised upcharg. She delivered a good solid hhr of activities. Body is as advertised face is a little behind for me but her attitude was on point and she gets into it. Will I repeat, probably not because of the smell. After thinking about it I came to the conclusion it could be mold. Anyone want to follow up visit and prove me right or wrong? As usual YMMV.

  9. #36766

    Naughty VIP's

    Here's the ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241115_183020_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #36765

    Naughty VIP's

    Dreamt about this one in an apt. Off ss. Comms were on point and never an issue. When I walked in noticed a chemical kind of smell, more on that. She is as advertised. Took care if my requests that she advertised upcharg. She delivered a good solid hhr of activities. Body is as advertised face is a little behind for me but her attitude was on point and she gets into it. Will I repeat, probably not because of the smell. After thinking about it I came to the conclusion it could be mold. Anyone want to follow up visit and prove me right or wrong? As usual YMMV.

  11. #36764

    Sting

    Be careful out there. When asking if this one is available, the first message they sent said "I'm 14 are you ok with that?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/649479551248

  12. #36763

    Incall is usually an apartment or house. She moves around every 2 or 3 months.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her last weekend and another one out of Kingland and Kingsland responded pretty fast. She was an hr later. I had already made plans. She has been posting a long time. I always wanted to give it a ride. I personally like chubby big tit older chick's. Guess I will be more patient next time. How was her incall and location?
    I usually do doubles with her and whomever she has as her roommate. Always a good time and she does CIM. Her asshole feels pretty good also, butt covered for the trip to Greece.

  13. #36762

    Not into oral

    Well damn. I just can't imagine I'm going to visit the why and not have it reciprocated. Thats kinda my main thing I prefer. Oh well. I get it. That's saddening.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    She actually isn't very into giving any oral out. But she loves to receive oral and FIV, position requests have never been declined, and loves a pounding. When your finished she likes to relax, cuddle and talk.

    Just a reminder I won't, and she asks anyone reviewing her not to just give her number to anyone. Senior members only. Her safety is more important than any donations. She is not an escort, she is looking more for long term beneficial encounters. Also to the picture collectors if your asking her for extra pictures she will ask you for a picture also.

  14. #36761

    Not sure why first pic didn't post

    Here's the beginning of Adam's review.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7217.png‎  

  15. #36760
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    This is not the girl you want to see unless you are carrying Narcan on you and are prepared to resuscitate her. She's so strung out that she's skin and bones. Big fake boobs that are fun to look at but she doesn't like them touched.

    You want a newbie friendly good time? Call Nadia. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/048307815642.
    Thank you Rich! I will keep her in mind!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape