The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 81 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 1212
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #957
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaveHere1  [View Original Post]
    Spitter! But what do I care what she does with my nut!
    CIP every time I see her! And she is not bad for a granny.

  2. #956

    She's a

    Spitter! But what do I care what she does with my nut!

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidEnzo  [View Original Post]
    Did she spit or swallow?

  3. #955

    Spit or swallow

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaveHere1  [View Original Post]
    She looks like her pics but she is a very nice woman. Even the uglies need some love. And work! To each his own but this woman can suck some dick!
    Did she spit or swallow?

  4. #954

    Winter

    She looks like her pics but she is a very nice woman. Even the uglies need some love. And work! To each his own but this woman can suck some dick!

    Quote Originally Posted by TJohns1169  [View Original Post]
    Do want to yuck on your yum, but I'm not sure I could get hard with her. Some of her pics are just hideous. What does she look like in person?

  5. #953

    Damages

    Cost me 60 for a qv. I only saw the cat when I entered the room. Dog was being walked by a female friend while I was there. Also I would not venture there after dark! She stays in the rundown OYO motel on 11th st.

    Quote Originally Posted by Helmish  [View Original Post]
    What the damages with Winter? Do the pets mind their own biz while your with her? Is her neighborhood safe? Thanks.

  6. #952
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott420  [View Original Post]
    I see this one is back, has anyone pulled the trigger yet? If so how was your experience? https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...y/931776092503.

    There are two providers using Bunny or Bunnii, let's avoid getting them confused.
    I've seen bunny. She looks exactly like the pictures and is easy go talk to and fun. Saw her a couple months ago she had the blue hair. She does everything covered. Also left the condom wrapper on my floor so good thing I noticed that.

    I'd repeat anytime with her though. She does have messed you teeth but she was saving up to get them fixed.

  7. #951
    Quote Originally Posted by Helmish  [View Original Post]
    What the damages with Winter? Do the pets mind their own biz while your with her? Is her neighborhood safe? Thanks.
    Do want to yuck on your yum, but I'm not sure I could get hard with her. Some of her pics are just hideous. What does she look like in person?

  8. #950

    Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaveHere1  [View Original Post]
    I was recently in Rockford and seeing how there is not much available I reached out to 3 different providers. Lisa was the first who advertises that she's always needing money for something but she responded that she was currently at work but would try and get free to see me. Second one was Winter, who is an older woman that advertises a gummy. 3rd woman is new to Rockford, 45 yo but she never responded back until 36 hours later! But I went with Winter and let me tell you, she is the woman in the pics, a smoker if that bothers you with a dog and cat. But she gives one hell of a BBBJ with spit! I mean I have had my share of gummies over the years but Winters is by far the BEST!

    Winter:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...l/950266957589

    Lisa:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...r/640135369084..
    What the damages with Winter? Do the pets mind their own biz while your with her? Is her neighborhood safe? Thanks.

  9. #949

    Winter A+

    I was recently in Rockford and seeing how there is not much available I reached out to 3 different providers. Lisa was the first who advertises that she's always needing money for something but she responded that she was currently at work but would try and get free to see me. Second one was Winter, who is an older woman that advertises a gummy. 3rd woman is new to Rockford, 45 yo but she never responded back until 36 hours later! But I went with Winter and let me tell you, she is the woman in the pics, a smoker if that bothers you with a dog and cat. But she gives one hell of a BBBJ with spit! I mean I have had my share of gummies over the years but Winters is by far the BEST!

    Winter:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...l/950266957589

    Lisa:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...r/640135369084

    3rd woman:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...o/761584572060

  10. #948

    Pass on Bamber

    Quote Originally Posted by TrimEater31  [View Original Post]
    I find Bunni attractive but won't try with Bamber. She will scam you as she has in the past. I tried to visit her years ago and listened to my gut verses little head and walked away. Don't learn the hard way.
    I think the same. I also think Bamber had a cousin who did the same thing. Either way I'd like to try Bunnii but not worth the risk if she does the same thing as Bamber.

  11. #947

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidEnzo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...-/589268025500

    Has anyone tried to work with either if these 2? Want to pull the trigger on Bunnii but heard stories about Bamber being a scam artist.
    I find Bunni attractive but won't try with Bamber. She will scam you as she has in the past. I tried to visit her years ago and listened to my gut verses little head and walked away. Don't learn the hard way.

  12. #946

    Bamber and Bunii

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...-/589268025500

    Has anyone tried to work with either if these 2? Want to pull the trigger on Bunnii but heard stories about Bamber being a scam artist.

  13. #945

    She's a faker.

    Quote Originally Posted by Weller12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Prompt in messages, does not seem to flakey at all. I was looking to set something up with her, and was wondering if she had been seen.
    She's a faker. You can waste time researching it yourself if you want.

  14. #944

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxInCase  [View Original Post]
    Got a link for her?
    I tried making an appointment with her and she wanted a deposit, which I said I would not do, and her communication ceased. Now all of her ads are gone.

  15. #943

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Weller12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Prompt in messages, does not seem to flakey at all. I was looking to set something up with her, and was wondering if she had been seen.
    Got a link for her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape