Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1212
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #942

    Looks TGTBT

    Has anyone seen this one? Prompt in messages, does not seem to flakey at all. I was looking to set something up with her, and was wondering if she had been seen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0415.jpg‎  

  2. #941
    Quote Originally Posted by TrimEater31  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. Was a bit ago. She looks like the pictures. Very business like tho. BJ was covered and I couldn't get hard enough for penetration. Tried a couple times, she was getting impatient and I was embarrassed. I left in a hurry. Since then no covered BJ's for me.
    Man I feel your pain. I tell them no cover but they still try I always pull it off and tell them to finish HJ. Tired of paying for extras and don't get satisfaction. It's hell getting old and I even use cialis. It's bare or forget it just have to be careful with who don't need to bring anything home.

  3. #940

    Beloit

    Quote Originally Posted by TrimEater31  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. Was a bit ago. She looks like the pictures. Very business like tho. BJ was covered and I couldn't get hard enough for penetration. Tried a couple times, she was getting impatient and I was embarrassed. I left in a hurry. Since then no covered BJ's for me.
    Thanks for the info!

    That all business vibe is sure a big negative! Especially as a guy gets up in age. Enough other shit to worry about.

  4. #939

    One try

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing this post on stg for a while now and am tempted.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...-/446138106907

    Has anyone tried her out yet? Or any info to share?

    Tia.
    I saw her. Was a bit ago. She looks like the pictures. Very business like tho. BJ was covered and I couldn't get hard enough for penetration. Tried a couple times, she was getting impatient and I was embarrassed. I left in a hurry. Since then no covered BJ's for me.

  5. #938

    Inquiring Mind Needs Assistance!

    I've been seeing this post on stg for a while now and am tempted.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...-/446138106907

    Has anyone tried her out yet? Or any info to share?

    Tia.

  6. #937

    It was meh!

    Saw her a few weeks back. $ for qv FS, head was on point but if you have more then an inch or two in girth you won't get the head.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ford/176699301

  7. #936

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by TJohns1169  [View Original Post]
    I saw her at the equality $. 5 for 30 min. Head game was descent. It was a tight fit so not bad. But she is flaky!

  8. #935

    Bunny

    I see this one is back, has anyone pulled the trigger yet? If so how was your experience? https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...y/931776092503.

    There are two providers using Bunny or Bunnii, let's avoid getting them confused.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bunny8152977938c.jpg‎   Bunny8152977938b.jpg‎   Bunny8152977938a.jpg‎  

  9. #934
    Quote Originally Posted by TallDarkNotHandsome93  [View Original Post]
    Did she take your donation and then kick you out?
    That's too bad I was ready to pull the trigger.

  10. #933

    Khloe

    Can anyone that has actually seen her share her rules, dos and donts, and where she usually works? Thanks, T.

  11. #932
    Quote Originally Posted by TallDarkNotHandsome93  [View Original Post]
    Did she take your donation and then kick you out?
    Of course she did. I was already inside of her when it happened. The only things these scum are consistent in is getting their money.

  12. #931

    Donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterKai  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times. Same old same old. In the beginning it's great, good action, alone in her residence, great effort. During her most recent visit there were 3 others in the house, one working up stairs, one dreaming, one boyfriend. They kicked me out because "holy shit my crazy boyfriend is on the way right now you need to go nowww OMG". Haven't gone back.
    Did she take your donation and then kick you out?

  13. #930
    Quote Originally Posted by TJohns1169  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times. Same old same old. In the beginning it's great, good action, alone in her residence, great effort. During her most recent visit there were 3 others in the house, one working up stairs, one dreaming, one boyfriend. They kicked me out because "holy shit my crazy boyfriend is on the way right now you need to go nowww OMG". Haven't gone back.

  14. #929

    Dakota


  15. #928

    Has any used this agency?

    I always get Asian fever and stumbled on this ad, has anyone used them before? Looking for some insight.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape