Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 1212
-
11-18-24 15:26 #957Regular Member

Posts: 4CIP every time I see her! And she is not bad for a granny.
Originally Posted by BigDaveHere1
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 08:15 #956Senior Member

Posts: 244She's a
Spitter! But what do I care what she does with my nut!
Originally Posted by DavidEnzo
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 23:19 #955Senior Member

Posts: 87Spit or swallow
Did she spit or swallow?
Originally Posted by BigDaveHere1
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 08:51 #954Senior Member

Posts: 244Winter
She looks like her pics but she is a very nice woman. Even the uglies need some love. And work! To each his own but this woman can suck some dick!
Originally Posted by TJohns1169
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 08:49 #953Senior Member

Posts: 244Damages
Cost me 60 for a qv. I only saw the cat when I entered the room. Dog was being walked by a female friend while I was there. Also I would not venture there after dark! She stays in the rundown OYO motel on 11th st.
Originally Posted by Helmish
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 14:56 #952Regular Member

Posts: 20I've seen bunny. She looks exactly like the pictures and is easy go talk to and fun. Saw her a couple months ago she had the blue hair. She does everything covered. Also left the condom wrapper on my floor so good thing I noticed that.
Originally Posted by Scott420
[View Original Post]
I'd repeat anytime with her though. She does have messed you teeth but she was saving up to get them fixed.
-
11-07-24 08:12 #951Senior Member

Posts: 191Do want to yuck on your yum, but I'm not sure I could get hard with her. Some of her pics are just hideous. What does she look like in person?
Originally Posted by Helmish
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 14:21 #950Senior Member

Posts: 32Winter
What the damages with Winter? Do the pets mind their own biz while your with her? Is her neighborhood safe? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BigDaveHere1
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-24 09:04 #949Senior Member

Posts: 244Winter A+
I was recently in Rockford and seeing how there is not much available I reached out to 3 different providers. Lisa was the first who advertises that she's always needing money for something but she responded that she was currently at work but would try and get free to see me. Second one was Winter, who is an older woman that advertises a gummy. 3rd woman is new to Rockford, 45 yo but she never responded back until 36 hours later! But I went with Winter and let me tell you, she is the woman in the pics, a smoker if that bothers you with a dog and cat. But she gives one hell of a BBBJ with spit! I mean I have had my share of gummies over the years but Winters is by far the BEST!
Winter:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...l/950266957589
Lisa:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...r/640135369084
3rd woman:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...o/761584572060
-
10-27-24 09:26 #948Senior Member

Posts: 87Pass on Bamber
I think the same. I also think Bamber had a cousin who did the same thing. Either way I'd like to try Bunnii but not worth the risk if she does the same thing as Bamber.
Originally Posted by TrimEater31
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 12:08 #947Senior Member

Posts: 71Pass
I find Bunni attractive but won't try with Bamber. She will scam you as she has in the past. I tried to visit her years ago and listened to my gut verses little head and walked away. Don't learn the hard way.
Originally Posted by DavidEnzo
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 23:38 #946Senior Member

Posts: 87Bamber and Bunii
https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...-/589268025500
Has anyone tried to work with either if these 2? Want to pull the trigger on Bunnii but heard stories about Bamber being a scam artist.
-
10-20-24 10:40 #945Senior Member

Posts: 67She's a faker.
She's a faker. You can waste time researching it yourself if you want.
Originally Posted by Weller12
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 08:28 #944Regular Member

Posts: 24Follow up
I tried making an appointment with her and she wanted a deposit, which I said I would not do, and her communication ceased. Now all of her ads are gone.
Originally Posted by JaxInCase
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 19:47 #943Senior Member

Posts: 175Link?
Got a link for her?
Originally Posted by Weller12
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




