Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23007

    Hong Kong in Affton

    Has anybody been to this spa lately? I was there in May. Very nice massage with DIY offer. Was hoping they would be more relaxed now.

  2. #23006
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMong  [View Original Post]
    I hope she allows nipple play with those pointers.
    I hope someone corrects me if I'm wrong but I've read she doesn't like having her nipples played with. But I agree with you. She does have a nice pair!

  3. #23005

    Kelly

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lly-58723.html

    Anyone seen Kelly? Can't find much on her.

  4. #23004

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Summer for many years. She has a great personality, very sensual, great massage and has a great body. She works out and exercises and stays in shape. You can't go wrong, just treat her well!
    I have wanted to visit her for a while but never got the chance.

    If I may ask, what are her fees?

    Thanks ElNino.

  5. #23003
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer23  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any massage locations that will do milking tables or legit nuru? I had legit nuru 3 x during a Vietnam trip recently, hoping to find more local for either / both of these. I travel to near the Spirit of St Louis airport on some evenings from out-of-town, and have a few hours to spare before needing to head back, so have maybe a 2 hour window of time and can't go to downtown or anywhere far from there.
    Egypt Rose out of KC is the closest you will find when she visits STL. And it's not cheap.

    https://tryst.link/massage/egyptrose1

    Most providers don't even know what a real NURU is.

  6. #23002

    Monica Monica Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2  [View Original Post]
    I checks this out. The lady at the counter was named Monica. I have seen her at other stores in the past. I got a lady named May. She used to work at Classic in Ballwin. She remembered me and the massage and finish were exactly what I needed to relax. . 7 at the door and. 4 tip.
    Go see Monica at Spring Spa. English is not very good but her massage is fantastic.

  7. #23001

    Milking table or nuru around Chesterfield?

    Does anyone know of any massage locations that will do milking tables or legit nuru? I had legit nuru 3 x during a Vietnam trip recently, hoping to find more local for either / both of these. I travel to near the Spirit of St Louis airport on some evenings from out-of-town, and have a few hours to spare before needing to head back, so have maybe a 2 hour window of time and can't go to downtown or anywhere far from there.

  8. #23000
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    I hope she allows nipple play with those pointers.

  9. #22999
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone post a link or give me her number? She sounds great and close to home! If you prefer you can send me a message.
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...mer-25716.html

    Ignore, I found it!

  10. #22998
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Summer for many years. She has a great personality, very sensual, great massage and has a great body. She works out and exercises and stays in shape. You can't go wrong, just treat her well!
    Can anyone post a link or give me her number? She sounds great and close to home! If you prefer you can send me a message.

  11. #22997

    Finally

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a month ago or so. Always a bit skeptical, but felt like this one was legit and glad I took the chance. She's attractive and maybe mid 30's to 40 with a good body. Wasn't sure what to expect in services as the massage was very good, but also very professional. Before the flip, the began to tease more. On the flip, she was more intentional with her teasing and I let my hands roam her ass and legs. She began a slow HJ and I helped myself by lifting her top and sports bra. Nice perky smaller tits which felt great in my hands and mouth. Tried to remove her shorts, but that was not an option. She offered prostrate as part of the session and I decided to take the plunge. I finished while positioned with her nipple in my mouth while rubbing her pussy and ass through her shorts. Honestly surprised I haven't seen anything else on her. Equally surprised I haven't gone back.
    I've wondered about her for years, too. Thanks for the report! Will definitely put her on the list. I wonder how much more is available for repeat customers. I know what her ad says, but you never know.

  12. #22996

    Plm

    It seems every time I say something about PLM I get a message asking what it is. That would disappoint Lake, the head lady a great deal. She advertises quite a bit so us guys can find her.

    PLM is Pro Lux Massage. They have been around forever. There is a PLM thread if you scroll down a touch, http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...6670-PLM-info..

    Their website: https://www.professionalluxuriesmassage.com/.

    No, I am not compensated for this. Although, Lake, I would not say no to a discount next time. .

    Yes I am a long time happy customer.

  13. #22995

    Classic

    Who do you suggest at Classic? Seen DeDe, not a looker but great deep tissue. Haven't seen anyone else.

  14. #22994

    Daty

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Is the DATY option an upcharge or just something she'll offer if you're into it? And doesn't she enjoy it? Don't get me wrong, I love DATY regardless, but it's even better if they're as into it as you are.
    Came with the VIP session. Someone else said she REALLY got into it. If you are a DATY fan, Brea at PLM.

  15. #22993
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen either Jenna or Momo, the two current K girls at Wonderful Days? If so, intel?

    https://www.wonderfuldays.org/momo
    There's a wonderful day's thread with reviews and info. Just scroll down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape