Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 3186
-
11-15-24 18:21 #3051Senior Member

Posts: 70Mami
Sorry I don't have it but she is usually near the Bottle house. If you turn down the street right beside it off Division she is often in that group by the alley.
Originally Posted by Homes1
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 18:18 #3050Senior Member

Posts: 70Mami
I don't, I never call any of them but I will get one from her for you when we meet again.
Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 08:13 #3049Senior Member

Posts: 150Couldn't agree more. Treat women with some respect. I'm sure his goal was to impregnate her.
Originally Posted by LotsaSpark
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 04:41 #3048Regular Member

Posts: 2Can
I'll be in grand rapids this weekend and would love to see her. Can you pm me her contact.
Originally Posted by MichBigTitLove
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 23:00 #3047Senior Member

Posts: 145Digits?
Would you happen to have her number?
Originally Posted by MichBigTitLove
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 22:47 #3046Senior Member

Posts: 70Mami
Caught up with her 3 times lately. Last night about 6 Pm near the bottle house was the last time. $40 BBBJCIM She still does a nice job. Of course she has a nice rack and that always helps.
Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 16:21 #3045Senior Member

Posts: 72You're definitely not the only one who found this disturbing, if not disgusting. These girls are somebody's daughter, sister, mom etc. The way they are talked about is awful. Not all of us, male or female, have not necessarily had the benefit of everything falling perfectly in place in life. You ought to be ashamed of the way you talk about these girls whether you're trying to be funny or not. But you won't.
Originally Posted by MarkWa
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 15:59 #3044Senior Member

Posts: 145Cool
Cool, glad we could resolve this like Gents. Now back to the hunt! Stay Safe!
Originally Posted by StudMan90
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 15:54 #3043Senior Member

Posts: 144Entertaining
I found the convo to be more entertaining than anything, I wouldn't even judge it, as we all participate in the same things what one person enjoys one finds disturbing and vise versa. I'm sure if we all ousted things we do everyone would have one act that disturbs someone. So I say to each their own.
Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 15:08 #3042Regular Member

Posts: 11[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-14-24 14:38 #3041Senior Member

Posts: 145It did go to DM
Sorry you were offended about the quick convo that was had. Yet, I indeed took it to the inbox of you read what I said before you commented. Again sorry you're offended but don't judge anyone when you're participating in an online forum for rub and tugs, escorts, and streetwalkers. That is all. Have a blessed day!
Originally Posted by MarkWa
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 11:17 #3040Senior Member

Posts: 145Mami
Still looking to try out Mami, anyone seen her lately?
-
11-14-24 09:26 #3039Senior Member

Posts: 145Actually.
I was thinking of heading up to GR today actually to pick up a hat, idk what your schedule is like today or when you like to hunt most. Hit me back in the inbox and let's chop it up.
Originally Posted by ILieToFuck
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 09:07 #3038Senior Member

Posts: 145Oh I'm serious.
Let's make it happen captain.
Originally Posted by ILieToFuck
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 09:01 #3037Senior Member

Posts: 145Good Shit Bro!
Thanks for blessing us with yet another episode. How can we see the videos? And seriously, take me on a hunting trip LOL! You got this shit on LOCK my guy!
Originally Posted by ILieToFuck
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





