Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 3186
-
11-14-24 02:01 #3036Senior Member

Posts: 72Hunt, strike, creampie, discard
Went hunting. Looking to make a gal a human cum toilet. Found a sweet innocent gal looking for a way to go see her b / f upstate. I asked if he knew she was out getting her box blown out to see him. She said and I quote, "I'm not a wh*re". I told her she was and I wanted her to know she is and made her finally admit to being a pos nothing f*ck toy. Took her to an isolate place and just disintegrated her fish hole. My member jammed up her stinkhole til she said I wanted my bf to be the first. I said eff that idiot and made her say she wanted to keep getting drilled by randoms. She never did make it to see him. Sorry b / f she's GR cum dumpster now. I made her break up with him over the phone.
-
11-13-24 13:36 #3035Senior Member

Posts: 1041FANTASTIC!
Originally Posted by ILieToFuck
[View Original Post]
Now post that video LOL.
-
11-13-24 10:09 #3034Senior Member

Posts: 145ILieToFuck nice update. Appreciated!
See I'm in Kzoo area so I go up to GR maybe a couple times a month to pick up sneakers or get food, I always try to make it a mission to see what I can find. Not too familiar with secluded spots and all that, or just the flow of where these "pros" frequent. That's why I jokingly (but not so jokingly) mentioned taking me on a hunt with ya. If you don't mind me asking, do you usually knock these pros off in a semi?
Originally Posted by ILieToFuck
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 08:22 #3033Senior Member

Posts: 218I do enjoy
I got to admit that I do enjoy your updates and pictures. Keep them coming!
Originally Posted by ILieToFuck
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 02:18 #3032Senior Member

Posts: 72Greetings
Hey young man.
Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020
[View Original Post]
Still busy. Still suggesting to gals that's its in their best interest to submit. Hitchhiking. Asked to use phone. Told her sure and drove miles away. The rest is history.
-
11-11-24 13:19 #3031Senior Member

Posts: 145ILieToFuck
Hey man it's been a minute since your last post, drop an update on us. I look forward to your insight. I was in GR last Thursday and there seemed to be some street lighting out on the D, I was thinking perfect, but with my tinted windows not so much LOL. Did see one tall slim blonde WSW down by the BottleHouse, but man she moves fast so my luck was rather unlucky.
-
11-08-24 23:20 #3030Senior Member

Posts: 319She sounds nice looking for a AA spinner. Do you think she would most likely be in the same area you found her?
Originally Posted by JayJay2
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 22:17 #3029Senior Member

Posts: 157It was dark and raining and a little hard to see last night but I happened to catch a BSW last night. Picked her up near that Dominos on the D about 8 pm, she was all bundled up in some sweats, rain boots, rain jacket and apologized for not looking pretty. She was definitely a cute little spinner tho and was very nice. As I said it was dark and raining so it wasn't hard to find us a spot. 2 Jacksons for some head. I felt bad for kicking her back out into the rain so I gave her more and let her warm up in my car for about 10 mins after we were done. She was chill and seemed safe, maybe about 5'2 120 pound soaking wet and my guess is late 20's. I would really love to see what she would look like in the summer time wearing something sexy. She told me her name was Lisa. Lisa if you are reading this you are a champ for working in the rain and don't ever let anyone tell you different!
-
10-31-24 07:38 #3028Senior Member

Posts: 145Hunting.
Man take me on hunt with you sometime LOL!
Originally Posted by ILieToFuck
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 16:30 #3027Senior Member

Posts: 72Former Westsider
Used to hunt her on the Westside in the late 00's. Gigantic behind and is just pure trailer trash defined. With a little leadership shown she become very submissive and does anything you DEMAND. BBBJ, ball sucking, nipple sucking give & receive. Triple D's on her FYI. Bb cowgirl in P, bb doggy (greek) I desecrated her sphincter to the point she was begging for mercy. Deposited there.
-
10-30-24 16:24 #3026Senior Member

Posts: 72Yes
Always make it a habit to or know where they sleep.
Originally Posted by CarCab95
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 19:54 #3025Regular Member

Posts: 22Get her #?
Originally Posted by ILieToFuck
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 12:10 #3024Senior Member

Posts: 72Ionia gal
Found this gal wandering aimlessly down the stroll. Said she's from Ionia and had a bad day. Seemed off meds. Quickly vacates from stroll to a safe neighborhood. Hidden spot took her inside. Kissing, BBBJ, sucked her starfish out. Bb doggy then bb anal. CIA. Gags.
-
10-24-24 00:44 #3023Senior Member

Posts: 319Yes it was as soon as I noticed I tried to delete it twice but for some reason it's not deleting.
Originally Posted by PaperClips
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 17:52 #3022Senior Member

Posts: 94Was this supposed to be posted in the escort section? It seems highly unlikely she would be on the stroll.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




