Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 213 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 3186
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3051

    Mami

    Quote Originally Posted by Homes1  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in grand rapids this weekend and would love to see her. Can you pm me her contact.
    Sorry I don't have it but she is usually near the Bottle house. If you turn down the street right beside it off Division she is often in that group by the alley.

  2. #3050

    Mami

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020  [View Original Post]
    Would you happen to have her number?
    I don't, I never call any of them but I will get one from her for you when we meet again.

  3. #3049
    Quote Originally Posted by LotsaSpark  [View Original Post]
    You're definitely not the only one who found this disturbing, if not disgusting. These girls are somebody's daughter, sister, mom etc. The way they are talked about is awful. Not all of us, male or female, have not necessarily had the benefit of everything falling perfectly in place in life. You ought to be ashamed of the way you talk about these girls

    whether you're trying to be funny or not. But you won't.
    Couldn't agree more. Treat women with some respect. I'm sure his goal was to impregnate her.

  4. #3048

    Can

    Quote Originally Posted by MichBigTitLove  [View Original Post]
    Caught up with her 3 times lately. Last night about 6 Pm near the bottle house was the last time. $40 BBBJCIM She still does a nice job. Of course she has a nice rack and that always helps.
    I'll be in grand rapids this weekend and would love to see her. Can you pm me her contact.

  5. #3047

    Digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by MichBigTitLove  [View Original Post]
    Caught up with her 3 times lately. Last night about 6 Pm near the bottle house was the last time. $40 BBBJCIM She still does a nice job. Of course she has a nice rack and that always helps.
    Would you happen to have her number?

  6. #3046

    Mami

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020  [View Original Post]
    Still looking to try out Mami, anyone seen her lately?
    Caught up with her 3 times lately. Last night about 6 Pm near the bottle house was the last time. $40 BBBJCIM She still does a nice job. Of course she has a nice rack and that always helps.

  7. #3045
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkWa  [View Original Post]
    I can't be the only person who finds this disturbing. If that is the way you want to treat another human being I guess that is your choice, but how about the two of you just discuss it in private and leave people who think all human beings have value not having to read it.
    You're definitely not the only one who found this disturbing, if not disgusting. These girls are somebody's daughter, sister, mom etc. The way they are talked about is awful. Not all of us, male or female, have not necessarily had the benefit of everything falling perfectly in place in life. You ought to be ashamed of the way you talk about these girls whether you're trying to be funny or not. But you won't.

  8. #3044

    Cool

    Cool, glad we could resolve this like Gents. Now back to the hunt! Stay Safe!

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMan90  [View Original Post]
    I found the convo to be more entertaining than anything, I wouldn't even judge it, as we all participate in the same things what one person enjoys one finds disturbing and vise versa. I'm sure if we all ousted things we do everyone would have one act that disturbs someone. So I say to each their own.

  9. #3043

    Entertaining

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020  [View Original Post]
    Sorry you were offended about the quick convo that was had. Yet, I indeed took it to the inbox of you read what I said before you commented. Again sorry you're offended but don't judge anyone when you're participating in an online forum for rub and tugs, escorts, and streetwalkers. That is all. Have a blessed day!
    I found the convo to be more entertaining than anything, I wouldn't even judge it, as we all participate in the same things what one person enjoys one finds disturbing and vise versa. I'm sure if we all ousted things we do everyone would have one act that disturbs someone. So I say to each their own.

  10. #3042
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #3041

    It did go to DM

    Sorry you were offended about the quick convo that was had. Yet, I indeed took it to the inbox of you read what I said before you commented. Again sorry you're offended but don't judge anyone when you're participating in an online forum for rub and tugs, escorts, and streetwalkers. That is all. Have a blessed day!

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkWa  [View Original Post]
    I can't be the only person who finds this disturbing. If that is the way you want to treat another human being I guess that is your choice, but how about the two of you just discuss it in private and leave people who think all human beings have value not having to read it.

  12. #3040

    Mami

    Still looking to try out Mami, anyone seen her lately?

  13. #3039

    Actually.

    I was thinking of heading up to GR today actually to pick up a hat, idk what your schedule is like today or when you like to hunt most. Hit me back in the inbox and let's chop it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    Hey fella, I would love to go on a team hunt. Absolutely finding a dumb unsuspecting cum catcher and taking her on a little drive then double teaming her cum catching holes would be fun. BB her & leaving goo oozing out then sloppy seconds.

    All 3 holes. If you're serious we'll handles logistics & find the right livestock.

  14. #3038

    Oh I'm serious.

    Let's make it happen captain.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    Hey fella, I would love to go on a team hunt. Absolutely finding a dumb unsuspecting cum catcher and taking her on a little drive then double teaming her cum catching holes would be fun. BB her & leaving goo oozing out then sloppy seconds.

    All 3 holes. If you're serious we'll handles logistics & find the right livestock.

  15. #3037

    Good Shit Bro!

    Thanks for blessing us with yet another episode. How can we see the videos? And seriously, take me on a hunting trip LOL! You got this shit on LOCK my guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    Went hunting. Looking to make a gal a human cum toilet. Found a sweet innocent gal looking for a way to go see her b / f upstate. I asked if he knew she was out getting her box blown out to see him. She said and I quote, "I'm not a wh*re". I told her she was and I wanted her to know she is and made her finally admit to being a pos nothing f*ck toy. Took her to an isolate place and just disintegrated her fish hole. My member jammed up her stinkhole til she said I wanted my bf to be the first. I said eff that idiot and made her say she wanted to keep getting drilled by randoms. She never did make it to see him. Sorry b / f she's GR cum dumpster now. I made her break up with him over the phone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape