Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 41287
-
11-14-24 20:10 #36757Senior Member

Posts: 394Once
I saw her once and that was enough for me. Just not my cup of tea I guess. She is a really, really big girl. I mean, big.
Originally Posted by Savhrny
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 20:07 #36756Senior Member

Posts: 394It's Time
You have asked about her three times now. It is time for you to TOFTT. Nobody has seen her or they would have replied.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 20:04 #36755Senior Member

Posts: 90North Jax and Nassau
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kings...-/932628385401
Seen this one recently. Easy communication good response. Offers In and Out. She is a good one. She was able to keep a conversation no drugs no alcohol straight sober. Went for hhr for $. 4. Didn't negotiate I agreed and told her if its worth it ill repeat. Pics are likely older as she is a little bigger. Super sweet. BBBJ skills are good. K9 took a pounding. Not very vocal but I'm sure if that's what you want she will give. Honestly she did keep me waiting 30 min for the incall but she stayed in communication the whole time. I will see her again. Likely for just BBBJ as that's what I like. She has a regular job so I would say if her listing is recent she will respond.
Treat her right boys. I don't want to ruin her or run her off.
-
11-14-24 19:56 #36754Regular Member

Posts: 10Information and Recommendations
Good Evening all!
Long time browser, firs time poster!
I am staying in Jacksonville this weekend and I came across this ad. I haven't been able to find much info on her. Anyone have any intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/961565621949
If this is a dud can anyone provide any recommendations? Preferably someone good with newbies.
Thanks all!
-
11-14-24 19:46 #36753Senior Member

Posts: 90Slow response
I messaged her last weekend and another one out of Kingland and Kingsland responded pretty fast. She was an hr later. I had already made plans. She has been posting a long time. I always wanted to give it a ride. I personally like chubby big tit older chick's. Guess I will be more patient next time. How was her incall and location?
Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 19:04 #36752Senior Member

Posts: 49Rates?
What are the rates? Hh and hour?
Originally Posted by DevilsAdvoc8
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 17:23 #36751Senior Member

Posts: 79Jessica. Dr Mom
She loves to suck Dick and can take a pounding. Greek is also available. She is on the "BBW" side of girls, but I am ok with that.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 15:54 #36750Senior Member

Posts: 260Checking back. Synclaire
Checking back on this one!
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
I know on of you out there has tried it.
https://tryst.link/escort/synclairemarie
-
11-14-24 15:40 #36749Senior Member

Posts: 577Natalie
I saw her a couple of hours ago. Sensual and beautiful made me feel like the only man that mattered when I was with her. Some mongers might be turned off because of her location, she is off of university. Shoot I wasn't even thrilled with spot she picked but she was the same girl as before and just as wonderful as the last time. Can't recommend enough. Beautiful Colombiana with a wonderfully enhanced body.
-
11-14-24 15:06 #36748Senior Member

Posts: 559Lola and Ivy
Lola who just had a baby passed away? Dam!
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
Where did you see Ivy? Can you send me her digits please?
-
11-14-24 12:57 #36747Senior Member

Posts: 130Italian goddess natalia
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/915957918717
Have any of why'all try this girl out? Any good experience?
-
11-14-24 12:55 #36746Senior Member

Posts: 130Sj
I am still trying after days and no luck so far haha.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 12:11 #36745Regular Member

Posts: 20Southern Hospitality
I've seen her twice. She's great. Do not hesitate.
Originally Posted by BlazeAdams
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 08:57 #36744Senior Member

Posts: 470No Tomorrow
My plumber says that 80% of these does, tomorrow is the day they want to be dead and today is the day they want to kill themselves. If you don't remember that, you'll make mistakes in judgement in dealing with them. They aren't 'building a business' or 'servicing customers', they are filling pockets with cash for fixes. Also, he says the dudes with the pockets DGAF about you either, not in JAX.
Originally Posted by FirstTimeH
[View Original Post]
He also said he saw Ivy, who used to live with Lola, who recently passed.
Happy Monger.
-
11-14-24 08:55 #36743Senior Member

Posts: 260Oral
Does that mean covered oral as well?
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





