Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 41287
-
11-12-24 16:34 #36727Senior Member

Posts: 585It's because they're fakes. Most of them anyway. And the vast majority have NO intention of ever seeing anyone for a hook up.
Originally Posted by FirstTimeH
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 16:11 #36726Senior Member

Posts: 618I guess someone needs to say it on a daily basis.
The guaranteed way to get blocked or ghosted is to prepay for something. Never EVER prepay unless you just wanted to piss away some extra cash you had laying around.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
On a personal note, with an entire internet full of free porn, I will never understand why a person would ever pay for it.
-
11-12-24 15:43 #36725Senior Member

Posts: 113Never
It's annoying, and I'm sure you know this, but don't ever send money first. Idk why these girls don't understand its better to keep you on their good side, rather than steal a few bucks.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 15:07 #36724Senior Member

Posts: 501Blow up her phone.
Called this STG girl for content, agreed on a transaction and all seemed well. Sent agreed on amount via CashApp. She immediately blocked me! WTF. Called her from another number and no response. Everyone should call her to say hello.
(517) 281-8666.
-
11-12-24 10:58 #36723Senior Member

Posts: 129We texted a bit. Asked me to share pics. After that ghosted me haha too fugly I guess, or maybe she's inundated with calls. Tried her a few days later but still crickets so ymv. Worth a try I guess.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 08:29 #36722Senior Member

Posts: 690Your donation?
Her posted rates seem very high for her looks and restrictions what was your donation?
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 21:58 #36721Senior Member

Posts: 220Tried with the last one.
But for some reason it didn't attach. Here it is again, and the link again https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks.../073545977218..
Originally Posted by BareSexMonger
[View Original Post]
Also, she is currently posting in mandarin and only for car dates. She has been consistently posting her age as "30".
-
11-11-24 18:20 #36720Regular Member

Posts: 4Assurance
I see as she deleted that one. Can you screenshot and PM a pic? I saw avoid but I also don't want to accidentally set myself up due to me unknowingly visiting. If they delete ads how would others know who to avoid. I try to screenshot all "no go" ads to ensure if deleted I can post a picture / name or PM old ad so you know what to look for. Just trying to assure myself is all.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 15:24 #36719Senior Member

Posts: 115Katie Love
I exchanged a few texts with her and was on my way to her place.
It's the girl in the pictures, might be a little heavier. Very country but friendly. Location is private no frills, not a hotel. Fairly open, really gets into BBBJ, takes a pounding, no Greek, no kissing, but your mileage may be different.
https://tryst.link/escort/katie-love1114
-
11-11-24 11:23 #36718Senior Member

Posts: 220Anyone tried
Could find any review and number search didn't provide much of a result. Wonder if anyone seen.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/896707179510
-
11-11-24 10:12 #36717Senior Member

Posts: 919Phoenix
I'm interested, too, but her first ad was 11/6 and I like to give them at least two weeks before I visit. I figure that stings don't normally last more than a week, so I give it two just to be sure. Also, I like to see at least one review from a user with a decent post count before I call them. I'm very risk-averse these days. Too much to lose in the real world.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 10:03 #36716Senior Member

Posts: 413That's SJ
Saw her once. She's chill and fun. Very petite but can take a pounding. Wide open menu. Comms were not great but once we connected everything was on point and easy.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 09:59 #36715Senior Member

Posts: 49Thanks for the update! I swear the profile pic on the pornhub page looked just like one of the shots from the webpage. My bad! Hope to see her in real life this week.
Originally Posted by DMVAverageJoe
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 23:28 #36714Senior Member

Posts: 1016Miu Miu didn't shoot porn
I was very interested too, so I checked around, Booker, my kgirl friends & Miu Miu's friend then to find out she never shot any porn.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 22:20 #36713Senior Member

Posts: 374I've seen her a couple of times. Both have been good visits. She is super tiny. She is definitely hard to get a hold of.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





