LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 303 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 353 403 803 1303 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36753

    Not That One

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashsh12  [View Original Post]
    Good Evening all! Long time browser, firs time poster! I am staying in Jacksonville this weekend and I came across this ad. I haven't been able to find much info on her. Anyone have any intel?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/961565621949 If this is a dud can anyone provide any recommendations? Preferably someone good with newbies. Thanks all!
    This is not the girl you want to see unless you are carrying Narcan on you and are prepared to resuscitate her. She's so strung out that she's skin and bones. Big fake boobs that are fun to look at but she doesn't like them touched.

    You want a newbie friendly good time? Call Nadia. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/048307815642.

  2. #36752

    Once

    Quote Originally Posted by Savhrny  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice. She's great. Do not hesitate.
    I saw her once and that was enough for me. Just not my cup of tea I guess. She is a really, really big girl. I mean, big.

  3. #36751

    It's Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Checking back on this one!

    I know on of you out there has tried it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/synclairemarie
    You have asked about her three times now. It is time for you to TOFTT. Nobody has seen her or they would have replied.

  4. #36750

    North Jax and Nassau

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kings...-/932628385401

    Seen this one recently. Easy communication good response. Offers In and Out. She is a good one. She was able to keep a conversation no drugs no alcohol straight sober. Went for hhr for $. 4. Didn't negotiate I agreed and told her if its worth it ill repeat. Pics are likely older as she is a little bigger. Super sweet. BBBJ skills are good. K9 took a pounding. Not very vocal but I'm sure if that's what you want she will give. Honestly she did keep me waiting 30 min for the incall but she stayed in communication the whole time. I will see her again. Likely for just BBBJ as that's what I like. She has a regular job so I would say if her listing is recent she will respond.

    Treat her right boys. I don't want to ruin her or run her off.

  5. #36749

    Information and Recommendations

    Good Evening all!

    Long time browser, firs time poster!

    I am staying in Jacksonville this weekend and I came across this ad. I haven't been able to find much info on her. Anyone have any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/961565621949

    If this is a dud can anyone provide any recommendations? Preferably someone good with newbies.

    Thanks all!

  6. #36748

    Slow response

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt  [View Original Post]
    She loves to suck Dick and can take a pounding. Greek is also available. She is on the "BBW" side of girls, but I am ok with that.
    I messaged her last weekend and another one out of Kingland and Kingsland responded pretty fast. She was an hr later. I had already made plans. She has been posting a long time. I always wanted to give it a ride. I personally like chubby big tit older chick's. Guess I will be more patient next time. How was her incall and location?

  7. #36747

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvoc8  [View Original Post]
    Review left in the MP forum because that's where the conversation was but in reality this is an agency and not a MP. Highly recommend and more info in that forum.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...844&viewfull=1#post7098844.
    What are the rates? Hh and hour?

  8. #36746

    Jessica. Dr Mom

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I'll be home from the military for Christmas and looking too have some fun on leave. Can you guys pm me or quote this post with all the providers with phat asses.
    She loves to suck Dick and can take a pounding. Greek is also available. She is on the "BBW" side of girls, but I am ok with that.

  9. #36745

    Checking back. Synclaire

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    No ones tried this one?? I am shocked! Help a brotha out LOL.
    Checking back on this one!

    I know on of you out there has tried it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/synclairemarie

  10. #36744

    Natalie

    I saw her a couple of hours ago. Sensual and beautiful made me feel like the only man that mattered when I was with her. Some mongers might be turned off because of her location, she is off of university. Shoot I wasn't even thrilled with spot she picked but she was the same girl as before and just as wonderful as the last time. Can't recommend enough. Beautiful Colombiana with a wonderfully enhanced body.

  11. #36743

    Lola and Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    My plumber says that 80% of these does, tomorrow is the day they want to be dead and today is the day they want to kill themselves. If you don't remember that, you'll make mistakes in judgement in dealing with them. They aren't 'building a business' or 'servicing customers', they are filling pockets with cash for fixes. Also, he says the dudes with the pockets DGAF about you either, not in JAX.

    He also said he saw Ivy, who used to live with Lola, who recently passed.

    Happy Monger.
    Lola who just had a baby passed away? Dam!

    Where did you see Ivy? Can you send me her digits please?

  12. #36742

    Italian goddess natalia

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/915957918717

    Have any of why'all try this girl out? Any good experience?

  13. #36741

    Sj

    I am still trying after days and no luck so far haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    She's real hard to get ahold off, because she's most likely constantly strung out. I'd say text frequently till you hear back, and don't stop texting till you see her. Real easy to lose her momentum and then not hear from her anymore for a while.

    She kept going quiet on me, and then all of a sudden said she was available so I shot over there real quick and managed to see her for a qv bbj. She was compleeeetely out of it and kept drifting off and dozing while doing the deed. Her (female) friend banged on the door after 10 minutes, well before we were able to get anywhere with her pace. Not enjoyable at all tbh, but she was attractive and nothing went badly otherwise.

  14. #36740

    Southern Hospitality

    I've seen her twice. She's great. Do not hesitate.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    Seen her 3 times. Great experience very affectionate. She is not your STG provider. She is a professional. Worth the cost to me. Wonderful BBBJ skills. I will definitely be making another visit soon as I can. One of my ATF.

  15. #36739

    No Tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeH  [View Original Post]
    It's annoying, and I'm sure you know this, but don't ever send money first. Idk why these girls don't understand its better to keep you on their good side, rather than steal a few bucks.
    My plumber says that 80% of these does, tomorrow is the day they want to be dead and today is the day they want to kill themselves. If you don't remember that, you'll make mistakes in judgement in dealing with them. They aren't 'building a business' or 'servicing customers', they are filling pockets with cash for fixes. Also, he says the dudes with the pockets DGAF about you either, not in JAX.

    He also said he saw Ivy, who used to live with Lola, who recently passed.

    Happy Monger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape