Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 41276
-
11-14-24 17:23 #36746Senior Member

Posts: 79Jessica. Dr Mom
She loves to suck Dick and can take a pounding. Greek is also available. She is on the "BBW" side of girls, but I am ok with that.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 15:54 #36745Senior Member

Posts: 260Checking back. Synclaire
Checking back on this one!
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
I know on of you out there has tried it.
https://tryst.link/escort/synclairemarie
-
11-14-24 15:40 #36744Senior Member

Posts: 576Natalie
I saw her a couple of hours ago. Sensual and beautiful made me feel like the only man that mattered when I was with her. Some mongers might be turned off because of her location, she is off of university. Shoot I wasn't even thrilled with spot she picked but she was the same girl as before and just as wonderful as the last time. Can't recommend enough. Beautiful Colombiana with a wonderfully enhanced body.
-
11-14-24 15:06 #36743Senior Member

Posts: 559Lola and Ivy
Lola who just had a baby passed away? Dam!
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
Where did you see Ivy? Can you send me her digits please?
-
11-14-24 12:57 #36742Senior Member

Posts: 130Italian goddess natalia
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/915957918717
Have any of why'all try this girl out? Any good experience?
-
11-14-24 12:55 #36741Senior Member

Posts: 130Sj
I am still trying after days and no luck so far haha.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 12:11 #36740Regular Member

Posts: 20Southern Hospitality
I've seen her twice. She's great. Do not hesitate.
Originally Posted by BlazeAdams
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 08:57 #36739Senior Member

Posts: 469No Tomorrow
My plumber says that 80% of these does, tomorrow is the day they want to be dead and today is the day they want to kill themselves. If you don't remember that, you'll make mistakes in judgement in dealing with them. They aren't 'building a business' or 'servicing customers', they are filling pockets with cash for fixes. Also, he says the dudes with the pockets DGAF about you either, not in JAX.
Originally Posted by FirstTimeH
[View Original Post]
He also said he saw Ivy, who used to live with Lola, who recently passed.
Happy Monger.
-
11-14-24 08:55 #36738Senior Member

Posts: 260Oral
Does that mean covered oral as well?
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 07:48 #36737Senior Member

Posts: 250Providers with phat asses?
I'll be home from the military for Christmas and looking too have some fun on leave. Can you guys pm me or quote this post with all the providers with phat asses.
-
11-14-24 00:52 #36736Senior Member

Posts: 82Bunnyfactory
Review left in the MP forum because that's where the conversation was but in reality this is an agency and not a MP. Highly recommend and more info in that forum. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...844&viewfull=1#post7098844.
-
11-13-24 23:50 #36735Senior Member

Posts: 231Saw her once a year or two ago
She's real hard to get ahold off, because she's most likely constantly strung out. I'd say text frequently till you hear back, and don't stop texting till you see her. Real easy to lose her momentum and then not hear from her anymore for a while.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
She kept going quiet on me, and then all of a sudden said she was available so I shot over there real quick and managed to see her for a qv bbj. She was compleeeetely out of it and kept drifting off and dozing while doing the deed. Her (female) friend banged on the door after 10 minutes, well before we were able to get anywhere with her pace. Not enjoyable at all tbh, but she was attractive and nothing went badly otherwise.
-
11-13-24 21:08 #36734Senior Member

Posts: 1061Pics
Some new pics of the lovely MILF.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 19:44 #36733Senior Member

Posts: 314Wanted to see her partner last time they were here. I might need to try and see her.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 18:16 #36732Senior Member

Posts: 585I concur
I haven't shared my experience with her because it was only really a quickie. I was on my way home from work and stopped by her place. She had told me she preferred her guests to shower before seeing her. I couldn't agree more, but I was not in a position to do that, so I stopped by to basically say hello. She literally suggested we have a little quick fun. So we did. She's very cool and clean. I can only imagine about her oral skills. I think they will be very good but I haven't had a chance to get back with her. No idea how long she'll be doing this, so get it while it's hot I guess.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






