Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 804 1304 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36742

    Providers with phat asses?

    I'll be home from the military for Christmas and looking too have some fun on leave. Can you guys pm me or quote this post with all the providers with phat asses.

  2. #36741

    Bunnyfactory

    Review left in the MP forum because that's where the conversation was but in reality this is an agency and not a MP. Highly recommend and more info in that forum. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...844&viewfull=1#post7098844.

  3. #36740

    Saw her once a year or two ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/079440933090

    Hello everyone, I remember awhile back seeing reviews about this girl. How has the experience been so far right now? You can DM me. Also has anyone else have trouble getting a hold of her?
    She's real hard to get ahold off, because she's most likely constantly strung out. I'd say text frequently till you hear back, and don't stop texting till you see her. Real easy to lose her momentum and then not hear from her anymore for a while.

    She kept going quiet on me, and then all of a sudden said she was available so I shot over there real quick and managed to see her for a qv bbj. She was compleeeetely out of it and kept drifting off and dozing while doing the deed. Her (female) friend banged on the door after 10 minutes, well before we were able to get anywhere with her pace. Not enjoyable at all tbh, but she was attractive and nothing went badly otherwise.

  4. #36739

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I haven't shared my experience with her because it was only really a quickie. I was on my way home from work and stopped by her place. She had told me she preferred her guests to shower before seeing her. I couldn't agree more, but I was not in a position to do that, so I stopped by to basically say hello. She literally suggested we have a little quick fun. So we did. She's very cool and clean. I can only imagine about her oral skills. I think they will be very good but I haven't had a chance to get back with her. No idea how long she'll be doing this, so get it while it's hot I guess.
    Some new pics of the lovely MILF.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20241108_172615.jpg‎   20241108_171948.jpg‎   20241108_172544.jpg‎  

  5. #36738
    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from Natalie, hot Colombian from Miami, that she will be in town soon. No idea if Ximena will be with her or not, but Natalie is an incredible experience. I know I will be getting with her. If you choose to please treat her well.
    Wanted to see her partner last time they were here. I might need to try and see her.

  6. #36737

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    Big thank you to Sandman. I have met up a couple of times with her and it just keeps getting better. She is very strict about her rules (like no glove, no love) so guys stop trying to change her. She said a few guys were messaging her and asking for BB services which she doesn't want to provide. However, if you want a good looking middle aged woman who really gets into it and you can have a normal conversation with, then this is the woman for you. She really is looking for some regulars so if you are looking for a safe, sane person then make sure you reach out and message her soon. Guys I told her issues already come up but apparently a number of guys have set up dates and not shown up at all. Communication is key here and this chick is a normal person and trying to get her life in order. Treat her well.
    I haven't shared my experience with her because it was only really a quickie. I was on my way home from work and stopped by her place. She had told me she preferred her guests to shower before seeing her. I couldn't agree more, but I was not in a position to do that, so I stopped by to basically say hello. She literally suggested we have a little quick fun. So we did. She's very cool and clean. I can only imagine about her oral skills. I think they will be very good but I haven't had a chance to get back with her. No idea how long she'll be doing this, so get it while it's hot I guess.

  7. #36736

    Passion

    Anybody got any info on this one? Looks new to the scene. Texted a little and seems legit. As always PM is fine.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/883291735412

  8. #36735
    Quote Originally Posted by SfxtBro  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/068722481574



    I'm not seeing any reports on this one, anybody partake recently? I'd imagine she's on the bigger side and older, but I'm def curious.
    Seen her 3 times. Great experience very affectionate. She is not your STG provider. She is a professional. Worth the cost to me. Wonderful BBBJ skills. I will definitely be making another visit soon as I can. One of my ATF.

  9. #36734
    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from Natalie, hot Colombian from Miami, that she will be in town soon. No idea if Ximena will be with her or not, but Natalie is an incredible experience. I know I will be getting with her. If you choose to please treat her well.
    When I spoke to her yesterday morning, she said she would be here today this afternoon. She wasn't sure who she was bringing with her, but she was bringing somebody.

  10. #36733

    Sandman666's utr

    Big thank you to Sandman. I have met up a couple of times with her and it just keeps getting better. She is very strict about her rules (like no glove, no love) so guys stop trying to change her. She said a few guys were messaging her and asking for BB services which she doesn't want to provide. However, if you want a good looking middle aged woman who really gets into it and you can have a normal conversation with, then this is the woman for you. She really is looking for some regulars so if you are looking for a safe, sane person then make sure you reach out and message her soon. Guys I told her issues already come up but apparently a number of guys have set up dates and not shown up at all. Communication is key here and this chick is a normal person and trying to get her life in order. Treat her well.

  11. #36732
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeH  [View Original Post]
    It's annoying, and I'm sure you know this, but don't ever send money first. Idk why these girls don't understand its better to keep you on their good side, rather than steal a few bucks.
    All yall are right! I should not have sent the money first. When we negotiated what I was getting and the price, she seemed legit. Crappy thing is that she has the look I really like. Oh well! To Porn Hub and Xvideos I go!! LOL!!

  12. #36731

    Natalie

    I got a text from Natalie, hot Colombian from Miami, that she will be in town soon. No idea if Ximena will be with her or not, but Natalie is an incredible experience. I know I will be getting with her. If you choose to please treat her well.

  13. #36730

    Trial and Error

    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    But for some reason it didn't attach. Here it is again, and the link again https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks.../073545977218..

    Also, she is currently posting in mandarin and only for car dates. She has been consistently posting her age as "30".
    I tried to see if I could search but it's too many providers posting in Mandarin seeking rides. Nor are any posting age. So this provider could be watching and adapting. I usually BBFS (which is why I seek 1 regular and stick to them) but also get checked after every encounter. So if I happen to pop (which is unfortunate their are providers willing to share gifts) Ill just have to ensure I screenshot the profile and post it instead of link to ensure everyone is aware. Actually kind of scared and miss Destiny and Skyla for this reason. I appreciate the heads up this allows me to be even more cautious when seeking. I'll still keep a look out for those specifics or if anyone comes close I'll just avoid. If you do happen to get a picture I'll be on the lookout for that as well. Stay safe gentlemen.

  14. #36729

    Pathetic

    You know. I been gone for almost 2 years. I come back and it is no different. Same girls robbing the same way. Even new girls. I swear there is better value walking Lane and Main. At least these girls are looking for a quick buck and get it done. To be honest a blow job is a blow job. At least you don't have to worry about a DB in you back seat.

  15. #36728

    Thief Rhonda

    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    Could find any review and number search didn't provide much of a result. Wonder if anyone seen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/896707179510
    She will rob you. Set you up. Leave room and db walks in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape