Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 356 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 5331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4536

    Sky

    Who do they have at Sky currently? A description of their body type would be great.

  2. #4535

    Succubus

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveCoffee2018  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me some help on this one. Her pictures look good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...s/538637634523
    She is real and safe. Massage not very good and when I seen her she liked to complain a lot but I was never rushed.

  3. #4534
    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoFun419  [View Original Post]
    I'd really like to know what her body looks like.
    She's about 5 ft 3 in, probably 110 to 115 lb. I would say C cup, and her ass is a little smaller than average. She is not a real skinny girl, but no way is she overweight. Her face is cute.

    I will admit I am partial to Asian women.

    One thing I did notice, other than your penis with a raincoat on, she doesn't want much touching her private area. Doesn't want any rubbing, she doesn't want any fingers going up there, she doesn't want any tongue on the outside or the inside. I'm not sure if she just doesn't like it or if it's a cleanliness and germs thing.

  4. #4533

    Mia at 5333

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by 5333 earlier this week to check it out. Never been there before.

    Got Mia, 30, Chinese, a nice set of Cs.

    She left me in the room and I got disrobed and I left $ on the table. When she came back she saw it and knew what that meant. She immediately grabbed my hands and sprayed them with some liquid to clean them up and then dried them.

    The massage was okay, nothing great. She only spent about 15 minutes on that, had me flip over, and asked if I wanted to boom boom.

    She was the only one working so she had to lock the place up so no one else could get in, got naked, got me a raincoat, and we started. You seem kind of rushed but she did let me finish.

    There was still 20 minutes left on the clock and she did not want me to leave, she said she owed me one hour and she gave me a minimal massage while I was laying my back until the 1 hour was up.

    She was very high energy, enjoyed what she was doing, and actually asked if I was coming back the next day. She helped me get dressed and while she was doing that one of her boobs out and put it right into my face.

    This was my first time ever getting full service and I think I overpaid. . 7 at the door and another $$. The next time I will bargain it down. I'm thinking more like $. 5. Live and learn.

    I would go back again. I asked her if the other girl that works there, if she gave the same full service. She replied the other girl did also. I have no idea what she looks like though.
    I'd really like to know what her body looks like.

  5. #4532

    5333 Visit

    Stopped by 5333 earlier this week to check it out. Never been there before.

    Got Mia, 30, Chinese, a nice set of Cs.

    She left me in the room and I got disrobed and I left $ on the table. When she came back she saw it and knew what that meant. She immediately grabbed my hands and sprayed them with some liquid to clean them up and then dried them.

    The massage was okay, nothing great. She only spent about 15 minutes on that, had me flip over, and asked if I wanted to boom boom.

    She was the only one working so she had to lock the place up so no one else could get in, got naked, got me a raincoat, and we started. You seem kind of rushed but she did let me finish.

    There was still 20 minutes left on the clock and she did not want me to leave, she said she owed me one hour and she gave me a minimal massage while I was laying my back until the 1 hour was up.

    She was very high energy, enjoyed what she was doing, and actually asked if I was coming back the next day. She helped me get dressed and while she was doing that one of her boobs out and put it right into my face.

    This was my first time ever getting full service and I think I overpaid. . 7 at the door and another $$. The next time I will bargain it down. I'm thinking more like $. 5. Live and learn.

    I would go back again. I asked her if the other girl that works there, if she gave the same full service. She replied the other girl did also. I have no idea what she looks like though.

  6. #4531

    Sky Visit

    Sunday with Cindy.

    Pretty woman, great visit. Table shower was fantastic, lots of touching.

    Played when we got back to room. I think I prefer that, the post massage was very good.

    My feet and toes were taken care of.

    Could hardly stand up at the ends of the hour.

  7. #4530
    Quote Originally Posted by RubMeThere  [View Original Post]
    There is a massage studio advertised on STG that lists a hotel on Mall Dr. By Spring Meadows as their address. Has anyone been there and is it legit?
    I tried and got ghosted.

  8. #4529

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMeThere  [View Original Post]
    There is a massage studio advertised on STG that lists a hotel on Mall Dr. By Spring Meadows as their address. Has anyone been there and is it legit?
    No massage service is provided. Straight to business.

  9. #4528

    Is it Legit?

    There is a massage studio advertised on STG that lists a hotel on Mall Dr. By Spring Meadows as their address. Has anyone been there and is it legit?

  10. #4527

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by FunRunner82  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Sky and saw Cherry, went for the hour. She appears a little younger than Pink and Cindy. Very petite. I haven't been to Sky in a bit but they got to business on the front end of the visit, then the massage afterwards. Is that the norm now? Not sure I prefer that, but didn't really know that was the plan going in. Guess I now know to specify the order of events next time. It was a good time regardless and would certainly recommend Cherry while she's around.
    That's always been my experience there.

  11. #4526
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveCoffee2018  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me some help on this one. Her pictures look good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...s/538637634523
    Have you seen her yet?

  12. #4525

    Outcall?

    Visiting next week. Any outcall therapists?

  13. #4524
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewalk  [View Original Post]
    She's legit and I've never had any issues with her.
    I had a long run of zero issues with her, but recently started to have some. Has some sort of a handler around lurking now (who I can confirm 100% is armed), which wasn't the case in the past as far as I am aware. And she hit me with a cash and dash with a sob story attached to it (obviously my fault, as has been echoed so many times on here, don't pay first no matter how close you think you are with someone). Could have been valid, probably not. Point being, she is being incredibly cagey to communicate with now and I'm about to just wash my hands cleans at this point. Tried to give the benefit of the doubt, but I want to make sure you all are staying safe out there on the off chance that she's on the down turn.

  14. #4523
    Quote Originally Posted by FunRunner82  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Sky and saw Cherry, went for the hour. She appears a little younger than Pink and Cindy. Very petite. I haven't been to Sky in a bit but they got to business on the front end of the visit, then the massage afterwards. Is that the norm now? Not sure I prefer that, but didn't really know that was the plan going in. Guess I now know to specify the order of events next time. It was a good time regardless and would certainly recommend Cherry while she's around.
    Not the norm, but I rather enjoyed "boom-boom first" when I did it a few years back. Table shower, boom-boom, massage. Left so relaxed. Got to remember to ask for it next time.

  15. #4522

    Sky

    Stopped by Sky and saw Cherry, went for the hour. She appears a little younger than Pink and Cindy. Very petite. I haven't been to Sky in a bit but they got to business on the front end of the visit, then the massage afterwards. Is that the norm now? Not sure I prefer that, but didn't really know that was the plan going in. Guess I now know to specify the order of events next time. It was a good time regardless and would certainly recommend Cherry while she's around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape