Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 5331
-
11-03-24 17:33 #4521Senior Member

Posts: 138She's legit and I've never had any issues with her.
Originally Posted by DaveCoffee2018
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-24 22:34 #4520Senior Member

Posts: 261Any help on this one
Can anyone give me some help on this one. Her pictures look good.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...s/538637634523
-
11-01-24 19:44 #4519Senior Member

Posts: 114Yes
He specifically asked for legit.
Originally Posted by Guyfromtoledo3
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 17:14 #4518Senior Member

Posts: 54Driven past a few times lately with vehicles close to their entrance.
Originally Posted by TheDean12
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 21:22 #4517Senior Member

Posts: 347She's a nice lady and she'll get the job done. I didn't ask for anything special because I prefer younger. Someone else posted on the Monroe forum for a more detailed report if interested. Post #14.
Originally Posted by MrIceCold
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?11663-Massage-Parlor-Reports
-
10-29-24 17:49 #4516Senior Member

Posts: 114The BBBJ is good but I wouldn't dine on that. Those pics are very deceiving.
Originally Posted by PussyLiquer
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 12:20 #4515Senior Member

Posts: 39Melissa
Thanks for the info. I'd be interested in the Nuru with BBBJ and DATY. Did you spring for the Nuru or plain massage?
Originally Posted by PacMan23
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 06:22 #4514Senior Member

Posts: 334YG Sp on Secor
Is YG open again? I drove past it yesterday around 5 and the LED Open sign was lit up.
-
10-28-24 19:07 #4513Senior Member

Posts: 62Melissa Nuru
Melissa is heavier than her pics. Those pics are definitely old pics and she has a lazy eye also. She does give a fantastic massage if that's all you're looking for. Well worth the damage and she lives in a decent neighborhood. She has dogs that she will cage up when you come over if you ask her in advance. She talks a lot about things you probably don't care to listen to while getting a massage. I would still probably recommend for a massage only.
Originally Posted by PussyLiquer
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 17:58 #4512Senior Member

Posts: 54Relax zone Monroe / talmadge
Just saw this place, where Anderson's used to be. Any one been there or is a legit?
-
10-28-24 12:03 #4511Senior Member

Posts: 54Orient is legit on all times I've been there.
Originally Posted by Turbo351
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 07:11 #4510Senior Member

Posts: 114Pink, Cherry, and Cindy round out the Sky lineup.
Originally Posted by DeltaGreen
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 18:14 #4509Senior Member

Posts: 104Sky Visit
Sunday afternoon visit. Met Pink for the first time.
She gives an epic massage. Walked on her knees over my back.
Left very satisfied.
Met 2 new girls. Cherry was VERY pretty and a bit younger than Pink.
Can't remember the second name, but she was similar.
-
10-27-24 06:21 #4508Senior Member

Posts: 114Orient Massage
Orient Massage in Temperance is legit. They seem to prefer draping but would probably let it slide if requested. Fantastic legit massage.
Originally Posted by Altrjb
[View Original Post]
Massage Relax Zone out Central near Meijer is I think the last place (I could be wrong) that still has a table shower other than Sky. They do a nice massage and will offer a handy. I doubt they'll be offended if you don't partake.
-
10-23-24 20:19 #4507Senior Member

Posts: 49Looking for somewhere new
Is Sky the only place left in town? I've been trying to find a new place. I've had no luck is there anywhere that does extras.











Reply With Quote




