Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 356 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 5331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveCoffee2018  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me some help on this one. Her pictures look good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...s/538637634523
    She's legit and I've never had any issues with her.

  2. #4520

    Any help on this one

    Can anyone give me some help on this one. Her pictures look good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...s/538637634523

  3. #4519

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyfromtoledo3  [View Original Post]
    Orient is legit on all times I've been there.
    He specifically asked for legit.

  4. #4518
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    Is YG open again? I drove past it yesterday around 5 and the LED Open sign was lit up.
    Driven past a few times lately with vehicles close to their entrance.

  5. #4517
    Quote Originally Posted by MrIceCold  [View Original Post]
    She's a nice lady and she'll get the job done. I didn't ask for anything special because I prefer younger. Someone else posted on the Monroe forum for a more detailed report if interested. Post #14.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?11663-Massage-Parlor-Reports

  6. #4516
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyLiquer  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I'd be interested in the Nuru with BBBJ and DATY. Did you spring for the Nuru or plain massage?
    The BBBJ is good but I wouldn't dine on that. Those pics are very deceiving.

  7. #4515

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by PacMan23  [View Original Post]
    Melissa is heavier than her pics. Those pics are definitely old pics and she has a lazy eye also. She does give a fantastic massage if that's all you're looking for. Well worth the damage and she lives in a decent neighborhood. She has dogs that she will cage up when you come over if you ask her in advance. She talks a lot about things you probably don't care to listen to while getting a massage. I would still probably recommend for a massage only.
    Thanks for the info. I'd be interested in the Nuru with BBBJ and DATY. Did you spring for the Nuru or plain massage?

  8. #4514

    YG Sp on Secor

    Is YG open again? I drove past it yesterday around 5 and the LED Open sign was lit up.

  9. #4513

    Melissa Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyLiquer  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/074142757204

    Found previous reports on Melissa saying she's a bigger gal but carries it well. Just curious if anyone has seen her recently and if that's still the case or if she's bigger than that or slimmed down? She uses the same photos in all posts. The second photo with pink panties looks amazing but the rest are not so much. Not sure if I want to pull the trigger if she's heavier than the photos in the posts. TIA!
    Melissa is heavier than her pics. Those pics are definitely old pics and she has a lazy eye also. She does give a fantastic massage if that's all you're looking for. Well worth the damage and she lives in a decent neighborhood. She has dogs that she will cage up when you come over if you ask her in advance. She talks a lot about things you probably don't care to listen to while getting a massage. I would still probably recommend for a massage only.

  10. #4512

    Relax zone Monroe / talmadge

    Just saw this place, where Anderson's used to be. Any one been there or is a legit?

  11. #4511
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo351  [View Original Post]
    Orient Massage in Temperance is legit. They seem to prefer draping but would probably let it slide if requested. Fantastic legit massage.

    Massage Relax Zone out Central near Meijer is I think the last place (I could be wrong) that still has a table shower other than Sky. They do a nice massage and will offer a handy. I doubt they'll be offended if you don't partake.
    Orient is legit on all times I've been there.

  12. #4510
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGreen  [View Original Post]
    Can't remember the second name, but she was similar.
    Pink, Cherry, and Cindy round out the Sky lineup.

  13. #4509

    Sky Visit

    Sunday afternoon visit. Met Pink for the first time.

    She gives an epic massage. Walked on her knees over my back.

    Left very satisfied.

    Met 2 new girls. Cherry was VERY pretty and a bit younger than Pink.

    Can't remember the second name, but she was similar.

  14. #4508

    Orient Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Altrjb  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Toledo area (mostly) legit spa that provides a truly great massage, uses massage oil, is willing to work with no draping, and accepts credit cards. Does such a place exist?
    Orient Massage in Temperance is legit. They seem to prefer draping but would probably let it slide if requested. Fantastic legit massage.

    Massage Relax Zone out Central near Meijer is I think the last place (I could be wrong) that still has a table shower other than Sky. They do a nice massage and will offer a handy. I doubt they'll be offended if you don't partake.

  15. #4507

    Looking for somewhere new

    Is Sky the only place left in town? I've been trying to find a new place. I've had no luck is there anywhere that does extras.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape