Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 365 415 815 1315 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 41281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36571

    Don't give up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcp63  [View Original Post]
    Well boys, I think the time has come for me to step away from the hobby for a while. I've truly hit the end of my rope with the current state of providers out here. All my favs are long gone, what's left is garbage. I've also been the unfortunate recipient of parting gifts from 2 of my go tos this year, most recent about a week ago. Still can't really believe it honestly. 99% sure this came from BBBJ because my routine with both of them was pretty consistent. I only kept going with them also because I have not yet found any quality bbw or mature providers in the area as I once had. Good luck boys, stay safe.
    They are out there. Just do your homework and be on the safe side. Spidey eyes will keep you safe. A weak heart experience is better than no experience. You can't take your riches to the grave. Enjoy your life and the people around you. The more the better. Cheers!

  2. #36570

    She is ok

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperSquad  [View Original Post]
    Has any one dreamt with her before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/907163537492
    Heard about a dream. Nice rack. No drama. Dirty room with a little broken glass on the floor. Prefers weird natural cream lube, so carry your own. Pretty much looks like pics.

  3. #36569

    Don't waste your time

    Don't waste your time with this one. Text and got the address. When I got the there she said she needed 15 minutes which became 30 minutes. Text her I'm heading out. She then says she is coming down but I already left. Little head said go back. Told her I'm turning around and coming back that turned into another 30 minutes wait. As I'm pulling out for the second time she says is coming downstairs. Save yourself the frustration. She originally quoted 100 coins for the Qv but said if I can arrive quickly she will knock off 20. Which I thought was a good deal and she would be ready. Nope 1 hour wasted and missed on another opportunity who was ready.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/323005950479

  4. #36568
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Dang have you found any that were game for that type of session?
    Yes, non-providers who are submissives and want a Dom to make them float (real floating bests a drug high). But they are few and the go to subbie I saw moved to Portland 5 months ago.

    Never saw a provider into this; fun, so I was interested when I saw that one post.

    LB.

  5. #36567
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpfulPerv  [View Original Post]
    Honestly have been keeping her low-key LOL I love visiting her when I'm on southside. She's never been and problem and loves to please.
    You may have been keeping her on the DL, but she hasn't. Looks like she posts 20 times a day. Every day. Good to know she's legit.

  6. #36566

    Hidden gem

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I was on university yesterday morning and got in touch with STG provider CeCe. She picked up immediately and I was at her incall moments later. I got the room number and knocked twice with no answer which made me a little uneasy. Then the door Nextdoor opened and it was her. She said her shower was broken so she was using her girls. She looked and smelled great so I wasn't worried. She opened her door and we went in. Her place was orderly and smelled good. I sat the 80 on the bed and we got comfortable. She is the girl in the pics and has flawless soft skin with no signs or picking or other issues. Breasts are natural and a great size. Booty is nice round and soft. BBBJ felt great and got me to attention. Cover went on and she mounted. Kitty had no odor and was nice snug warm and wet. Didn't take long to finish in the bag and I was in my way. CeCe is a cool girl and drama free IMO. I'll def see her again.
    Honestly have been keeping her low-key LOL I love visiting her when I'm on southside. She's never been and problem and loves to please.

  7. #36565
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRoper  [View Original Post]
    This woman is sweet but she is way way bigger than her pictures. I saw her a few weeks back and unless you are into 300 lb size women with rolls. Then avoid. If you are into that then she was super sweet but I will never repeat based on size alone.
    Every one has different taste.

  8. #36564

    Piercing & Branding?

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Sophie says she is a BDSM expert, so if she is into receiving severe BDSM, then I am interested in her. I pay very well for such fun, 12 or more mario coins an hour for a real fun session that includes me fisting, flogging, piercing, golden showering, ass fucking and maybe even branding her. You mentioned she had burn scars perhaps Sophia is into getting branded? Did you explore any rough play with her? Know of any other provider into receiving rough fun like I described?
    Dang have you found any that were game for that type of session?

  9. #36563

    Way Bigger

    Quote Originally Posted by JamTime  [View Original Post]
    She is a bigger lady, but she carries it well kitty is very wet and snug, excellent mic check always clean and professional excellent coms always stays in nice places. I try to see every time she is here. Been seeing her for years. Treat her well gentlemen!
    This woman is sweet but she is way way bigger than her pictures. I saw her a few weeks back and unless you are into 300 lb size women with rolls. Then avoid. If you are into that then she was super sweet but I will never repeat based on size alone.

  10. #36562
    Quote Originally Posted by SfxtBro  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/068722481574

    I'm not seeing any reports on this one, anybody partake recently? I'd imagine she's on the bigger side and older, but I'm def curious.
    She is a bigger lady, but she carries it well kitty is very wet and snug, excellent mic check always clean and professional excellent coms always stays in nice places. I try to see every time she is here. Been seeing her for years. Treat her well gentlemen!

  11. #36561

    Kelly

    She's been working 15 years. Search the Brevard Forum for Hospitality. You'll find plenty of reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by SfxtBro  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/068722481574

    I'm not seeing any reports on this one, anybody partake recently? I'd imagine she's on the bigger side and older, but I'm def curious.

  12. #36560

    Curious about southern hospitality

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/068722481574

    I'm not seeing any reports on this one, anybody partake recently? I'd imagine she's on the bigger side and older, but I'm def curious.

  13. #36559
    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    It's with a very sad heart that I have to inform you that my daughter passed on Sunday. She was 33. You all were very kind to her. Thank you.
    Andi, I am so, so sorry for your loss. I never met Natalie, but I know you were proud of her, and you shouldn't have to be going through this.

  14. #36558

    Rough play

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Sophie says she is a BDSM expert, so if she is into receiving severe BDSM, then I am interested in her. I pay very well for such fun, 12 or more mario coins an hour for a real fun session that includes me fisting, flogging, piercing, golden showering, ass fucking and maybe even branding her. You mentioned she had burn scars perhaps Sophia is into getting branded? Did you explore any rough play with her? Know of any other provider into receiving rough fun like I described?

    LB.
    BDSM isn't really my thing. I also believe just based on my experience she would charge a whole lot more for that type of session. As far as the scars are concerned they looked like they could be from burns, but of course it could be from anything else.

  15. #36557

    CeCe on University

    I was on university yesterday morning and got in touch with STG provider CeCe. She picked up immediately and I was at her incall moments later. I got the room number and knocked twice with no answer which made me a little uneasy. Then the door Nextdoor opened and it was her. She said her shower was broken so she was using her girls. She looked and smelled great so I wasn't worried. She opened her door and we went in. Her place was orderly and smelled good. I sat the 80 on the bed and we got comfortable. She is the girl in the pics and has flawless soft skin with no signs or picking or other issues. Breasts are natural and a great size. Booty is nice round and soft. BBBJ felt great and got me to attention. Cover went on and she mounted. Kitty had no odor and was nice snug warm and wet. Didn't take long to finish in the bag and I was in my way. CeCe is a cool girl and drama free IMO. I'll def see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape