Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 13308
-
11-16-24 20:44 #11838Senior Member

Posts: 111Yeah, she was generous enough to offer me a car visit for the same sky high price! 🤣.
Originally Posted by DarkBlue11
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 17:59 #11837Regular Member

Posts: 9Beth
https://tryst.link/escort/sultry40ssecret
Scam, don't waste your time.
-
11-16-24 14:15 #11836Regular Member

Posts: 16Kimora Banks
It's been a while since I posted and can't get into my old account but anyway saw this pretty young woman around noon today. She's sweet and delivered as promised, running a special which is why I took the dive. The good- extremely good looking best your goanna find she has lost weight but I like them small, well reviewed I'm not the first and I pretty much knew she was legit, Ok hotel (Days Inn), Comms were good especially for a first time meeting, She smelled good. Kimora met me at her door with not much on and we did the touch verification. The bad- Everything was covered, I'm a BBJ guy never BBFS but I can't really get upset with her trying to keep herself safe and clean. I recommend and will see again especially if she let me keep this qv special, she had today for future visits.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/099236062464
-
11-16-24 13:28 #11835Senior Member

Posts: 598Sad but true. Maybe consider yourself lucky she flaked on you.
Originally Posted by ArisenSnakeMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 08:43 #11834Senior Member

Posts: 169Sassy
Same thing happened to me. Had great communication until I got to address. Once there, crickets.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 17:12 #11833Senior Member

Posts: 35Aline Link
I should have left a link on the previous post.
Originally Posted by SlowAndLow
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/alinemota1234
-
11-15-24 17:11 #11832Senior Member

Posts: 35Aline +1
I also had a great time with Aline. She is gorgeous and really provides a high-energy "explosive" experience. So much fun. Highly recommend.
Originally Posted by SlowAndLow
[View Original Post]
I'm planning to see Eva as well. I'm glad you had a great experience with her.
-
11-15-24 16:46 #11831Senior Member

Posts: 30Aline and her friend Eva
Aline is back in Greenville and she has a friend with her Eva they are both just as gorgeous and sexy both are from Brazil Eva lives in Florida now and is visiting with Aline no rush when I was there loves to touch hug and cuddle she is every bit as sexy as Aline has an amazing body and a great personality I can't wait until she comes back again.
-
11-15-24 13:51 #11830Senior Member

Posts: 76Pretty common sign of meth addict.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 21:17 #11829Regular Member

Posts: 21Brooklyn
I reached out and told her I was 35 and it didn't seem to be a problem.
Originally Posted by Cashin6996
[View Original Post]
Buuuuuut she told me the crazy rate that others have reported on. I asked about hhr or qv and she said it's all the same price. I passed.
-
11-14-24 20:04 #11828Senior Member

Posts: 504Sassy
You right, mature providers are usually more reliable, and she was always reliable the times I planned dreams but not tried recently. So donno what's going on?
.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 10:24 #11827I am a troll, ignore me

Posts: 126Concur
Thought about it. Laugh about it. Forgot about it!
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 08:14 #11826Senior Member

Posts: 155Brooklyn
I haven't met her but it's good to hear she isn't good because she is asking for 440 so I feel better about passing on that.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178784903
Originally Posted by BizMonk04
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 18:33 #11825Senior Member

Posts: 111Trust me fellas, you want to skip this one (Brooklyn). Awful reluctant service with no interest in doing her hired job. I know it's slim pickins out there but look elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Jrj9690
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 17:58 #11824Regular Member

Posts: 2122 why / o
Do you know if she is strict on the 40+ this is always a problem with being in my late 20's.
Originally Posted by Jrj9690
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





