Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 16673
-
11-14-24 19:00 #15323Senior Member

Posts: 800No surprise, and no response to texts.
Originally Posted by Dfm101
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 15:09 #15322Regular Member

Posts: 5I disagree
Sorry I don't want to argue or nothing, but she does not look better then the pics she's posted. She has an enormous beer belly and not attractive face at all. I bailed as soon as I saw her.
Originally Posted by Justme8962
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 13:59 #15321Senior Member

Posts: 190Jenna touch my butt
Jenna touch my butt. Made contact with her late in the evening. Said she only does car dates or outcall. She came to my hotel in Oconomowoc for an outcall, she ask for $20 for gas money. No problem if she would send me a picture with a certain pose. She sent the picture so I called her. Found out where to send the money to. She arrived about 90 minutes later. She looked better than her pictures. She went into the bathroom and changed into a sexy outfit, walked over to the bed and bent over started grinding against me. On the bed we went. Awesome BBBJ, DATY, put on a cover and into mish. Round 1 was done. We went outside had a smoke break then back upstairs for round 2. Awesome BBBJ, blew my load on her tits, more DATY, she had another leg shaking O, put on another cover and pounded her in doggy, she had 3 more Os and I filled the bag. We laid there for a few and she starts another BJ and I blew the load in her mouth and she spit it on her tits and rubbed it in. Definitely worth the donation. I'll definitely repeat if and when I am back in the area. She's a short thick girl with a nice body.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/042511409077
-
11-14-24 10:43 #15320Senior Member

Posts: 31Pics look to be taken from OnlyFans.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
https://forum.sorrymother.to/threads...a8c06a4efd7e7/
-
11-14-24 09:45 #15319Senior Member

Posts: 800Magic
You see a body like this and you feel it's TGTBT:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/767262737747
Texted once, no reply. Made it clear that I was interested, and inquired about any screening. I'll try later today.
-
11-13-24 17:31 #15318Regular Member

Posts: 15No dreams of dream
Yeah I saw this as well, was already thinking it was too good to be true but had to see if anyone here had personally tried. Either way not worth the hassle nor 500 for whatever she offers apparently. Thanks for the confirmation.
Originally Posted by Oyster
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 11:17 #15317Senior Member

Posts: 27Reviews of Dream
Do you have an Erotic Review subscription? This girl's phone # has a TER page with three reviews all negative. Here's a quote from my favorite:
Originally Posted by EFranks
[View Original Post]
"She also asked me that if I posted a review I didn't mention that she upcharged me as she didn't want to scare off future clients. Okay."
I'd say skip this one.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7773447-388245 is what I'm basing this off of, BTW.
-
11-12-24 18:30 #15316Regular Member

Posts: 15Dream
Saw her pop on the usual sites, 400/ hr is what she's asking for, but won't say anything over text regarding if it's full service.
Looks like she will be in Madison for a few days, anybody try her before?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/759532649821
-
11-12-24 09:06 #15315Senior Member

Posts: 113Description?
Could you describe her looks? Body type? Slim? Thick? Everything covered? Provides as promised? Damage?
Originally Posted by SpinCity123
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 18:18 #15314Regular Member

Posts: 22Dicpic
No security measures are absolute, but there is a feeling that a cop won't send a dick pic, if for no other reason because they might be sending it to a minor. Nobody wants to be in the witness stand explaining whose dick that really is. For the same reason you can feel just a tad more secure if there is actual nudity in an ad, a sting operation ad might contain nudity but its not very likely, again because anyone can access the images. I have also heard that a sting ad is unlikely to specifically exclude any ethnicities. No PD needs to be answering questions about race based issues on their sting ad.
Originally Posted by MadisonLicker
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 23:49 #15313Regular Member

Posts: 13I have a couple times. Once she's comfortable with you she will send all kinds of pics / videos.
Originally Posted by EFranks
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 14:45 #15312Senior Member

Posts: 71Asain at hotel
I know there have not been great reviews of the Asians at the hotels but saw Sophia on the east side last night and had a great time. She was very good looking and a sweet lady. I don't see the ad today but I think most of the ads lead to the same location.
Stay Safe!
-
11-10-24 09:10 #15311Senior Member

Posts: 64New girl
Wondering if anyones seen this one? We had an agreement but then she went silent, was trying to toftt.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/990300002702
Speaking of that, the link below I would recommend not seeing. Pics are real and service was provided, but just...just don't LOL. PM if you want more details.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/048625911175
-
11-09-24 19:15 #15310Senior Member

Posts: 800Oh yeah, that Roxy was in her 50's then. Saw her at GH, best massage I ever had. Then twice at her rural home near Bristol, then the last time over on the south side of Madison. Big bolt on's, could get a little kinky. She was great, if you didn't mind an older gal.
Originally Posted by Roy
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 09:39 #15309Senior Member

Posts: 1323"Elite kings"
Text of ad was probably written by AA management. Never seen a white girl use that phrase.
Originally Posted by EFranks
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





