Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 16673
-
11-09-24 04:41 #15308Senior Member

Posts: 640Kinda like waiting in line for an hour to go on a ride at Disney Land and then it starts raining and the ride gets shut down. Now I've never been to Disney but I can tell you the Yami Tsunami ride is amazing! I've been caught in the rain a few times myself but I'll keep going back. She has called me on occasion but I changed my number and been completely out of circulation for quite a while.
Originally Posted by Drew56
[View Original Post]
Giddit.
-
11-07-24 21:55 #15307Senior Member

Posts: 97Autumn
I think it's a male collecting pictures she has a post up in almost every city in Wisconsin and requires a dick picture with your pinky finger in it. I sent her verification pictures and she never replies once she gets them.
Originally Posted by EFranks
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 19:14 #15306Regular Member

Posts: 15Autumn
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/754729001761
Anybody try her yet? Saw one previous thread but no actual meet up confirmed yet.
-
11-07-24 08:42 #15305Senior Member

Posts: 185There was a "Roxy" at Geisha House years ago. She was OK, but probably out of the business by now.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 22:14 #15304Senior Member

Posts: 1323Sounds like a different "Roxy" than the one I was thinking of.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 18:21 #15303Senior Member

Posts: 69She is completely impossible to schedule. Routinely flakes out, runs her ad when she is not even available, at times lists in-call before stating only car dates, and ghosts like no tomorrow. Just beyond frustrating.
Originally Posted by GStuff
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 12:31 #15302Senior Member

Posts: 27If you do a skipthegames search for Yamii, that will have a link to her contact information.
Originally Posted by CWyoop76
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 22:18 #15301Senior Member

Posts: 800Oh, that one. I have seen her ads, didn't know she went by "Roxy".
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 13:16 #15300Senior Member

Posts: 127She's definitely in her early / mid 50's but I think you might mixing her up with another provider. This one has a lot more of a hippie / free spirit vibe and I definitely didn't smell any cigarette smoke. I've been on the boards and in the hobby for a little while now and have never seen her ads before around Madison either for what that's worth.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 12:58 #15299Senior Member

Posts: 1323"Mature" is probably A LOT MORE than "45". She's been around forever. I saw a review somewhere that she's a heavy smoker. OK if a girl is low-key about it but don't I want to get my clothes and body stunk up. Back in the day, all of the slutty chicks tasted like cigs when making out, was actually a bit of a turn-on.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 11:11 #15298Senior Member

Posts: 127I feel like sometimes she'll post like 3-4 times a day but you're right, sometimes she'll go a few days in between. Usually you can find her by searching for Middleton and looking for some variation of busty mature redhead.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/131083514735
-
11-05-24 09:23 #15297Senior Member

Posts: 800I haven't seen the ad, does she post infrequently? Anyone have a link?
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 08:29 #15296Senior Member

Posts: 82Any contact / digits for Yami?
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 08:28 #15295Senior Member

Posts: 82Thank you sir! Hard Pass!!
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 07:39 #15294Senior Member

Posts: 6405-6 years ago I went to see someone else in Milwaukee. When the girl I came to see let me in the hotel room, Korean Princess was walking around the room naked and using the toilet with the door wide open. So I got a good look at her. I had absolutely no interest in her. Awkward body loaded with needle marks she looked old and totally washed up to me. She eventually left the room. I was told that she does do all bb but I wouldn't want to for free. I believe there were reviews in Milwaukee, at that time, that were also negative. But if druggie street walker quality is your thing?
Originally Posted by CWyoop76
[View Original Post]
Giddit.











Reply With Quote





