Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 1092 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 16673
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15308
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew56  [View Original Post]
    She is completely impossible to schedule. Routinely flakes out, runs her ad when she is not even available, at times lists in-call before stating only car dates, and ghosts like no tomorrow. Just beyond frustrating.
    Kinda like waiting in line for an hour to go on a ride at Disney Land and then it starts raining and the ride gets shut down. Now I've never been to Disney but I can tell you the Yami Tsunami ride is amazing! I've been caught in the rain a few times myself but I'll keep going back. She has called me on occasion but I changed my number and been completely out of circulation for quite a while.

    Giddit.

  2. #15307

    Autumn

    I think it's a male collecting pictures she has a post up in almost every city in Wisconsin and requires a dick picture with your pinky finger in it. I sent her verification pictures and she never replies once she gets them.

    Quote Originally Posted by EFranks  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/754729001761

    Anybody try her yet? Saw one previous thread but no actual meet up confirmed yet.

  3. #15306

    Autumn

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/754729001761

    Anybody try her yet? Saw one previous thread but no actual meet up confirmed yet.

  4. #15305
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a different "Roxy" than the one I was thinking of.
    There was a "Roxy" at Geisha House years ago. She was OK, but probably out of the business by now.

  5. #15304
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely in her early / mid 50's but I think you might mixing her up with another provider. This one has a lot more of a hippie / free spirit vibe and I definitely didn't smell any cigarette smoke. I've been on the boards and in the hobby for a little while now and have never seen her ads before around Madison either for what that's worth.
    Sounds like a different "Roxy" than the one I was thinking of.

  6. #15303
    Quote Originally Posted by GStuff  [View Original Post]
    If you do a skipthegames search for Yamii, that will have a link to her contact information.
    She is completely impossible to schedule. Routinely flakes out, runs her ad when she is not even available, at times lists in-call before stating only car dates, and ghosts like no tomorrow. Just beyond frustrating.

  7. #15302
    Quote Originally Posted by CWyoop76  [View Original Post]
    Any contact / digits for Yami?
    If you do a skipthegames search for Yamii, that will have a link to her contact information.

  8. #15301
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    I feel like sometimes she'll post like 3-4 times a day but you're right, sometimes she'll go a few days in between. Usually you can find her by searching for Middleton and looking for some variation of busty mature redhead.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/131083514735
    Oh, that one. I have seen her ads, didn't know she went by "Roxy".

  9. #15300
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    "Mature" is probably A LOT MORE than "45". She's been around forever. I saw a review somewhere that she's a heavy smoker. OK if a girl is low-key about it but don't I want to get my clothes and body stunk up. Back in the day, all of the slutty chicks tasted like cigs when making out, was actually a bit of a turn-on.
    She's definitely in her early / mid 50's but I think you might mixing her up with another provider. This one has a lot more of a hippie / free spirit vibe and I definitely didn't smell any cigarette smoke. I've been on the boards and in the hobby for a little while now and have never seen her ads before around Madison either for what that's worth.

  10. #15299
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    I feel like sometimes she'll post like 3-4 times a day but you're right, sometimes she'll go a few days in between. Usually you can find her by searching for Middleton and looking for some variation of busty mature redhead.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/131083514735
    "Mature" is probably A LOT MORE than "45". She's been around forever. I saw a review somewhere that she's a heavy smoker. OK if a girl is low-key about it but don't I want to get my clothes and body stunk up. Back in the day, all of the slutty chicks tasted like cigs when making out, was actually a bit of a turn-on.

  11. #15298
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen the ad, does she post infrequently? Anyone have a link?
    I feel like sometimes she'll post like 3-4 times a day but you're right, sometimes she'll go a few days in between. Usually you can find her by searching for Middleton and looking for some variation of busty mature redhead.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/131083514735

  12. #15297
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    She only does contact via email. At the bottom of her ad there's a button for emailing using the stg website. You can start things there and finish up once you get in contact with her. If you pick the phone number, it just brings back a bunch of 0's.
    I haven't seen the ad, does she post infrequently? Anyone have a link?

  13. #15296
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    5-6 years ago I went to see someone else in Milwaukee. When the girl I came to see let me in the hotel room, Korean Princess was walking around the room naked and using the toilet with the door wide open. So I got a good look at her. I had absolutely no interest in her. Awkward body loaded with needle marks she looked old and totally washed up to me. She eventually left the room. I was told that she does do all bb but I wouldn't want to for free. I believe there were reviews in Milwaukee, at that time, that were also negative. But if druggie street walker quality is your thing?
    Giddit.
    And Asian is still on my bucket list.
    Also, a shout out to Yami Tsunami, I only visit the Madison page since I saw her. Hands down the best Ive ever had! Its probably been a year since Ive seen her because Im way too busy. I love everything about that woman!
    Any contact / digits for Yami?

  14. #15295
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Had a very boring, uninspiring visit with her some months ago. She was covered with needle marks at the time. Save your fun funds for someone else.
    Thank you sir! Hard Pass!!

  15. #15294
    Quote Originally Posted by CWyoop76  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents. This is a post for Wausau. Anyone have any intel on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wausa...t/215593008393
    5-6 years ago I went to see someone else in Milwaukee. When the girl I came to see let me in the hotel room, Korean Princess was walking around the room naked and using the toilet with the door wide open. So I got a good look at her. I had absolutely no interest in her. Awkward body loaded with needle marks she looked old and totally washed up to me. She eventually left the room. I was told that she does do all bb but I wouldn't want to for free. I believe there were reviews in Milwaukee, at that time, that were also negative. But if druggie street walker quality is your thing?

    Giddit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape