Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 5331
-
11-18-24 18:04 #4536Senior Member

Posts: 77Sky
Who do they have at Sky currently? A description of their body type would be great.
-
11-18-24 09:53 #4535Senior Member

Posts: 112Succubus
She is real and safe. Massage not very good and when I seen her she liked to complain a lot but I was never rushed.
Originally Posted by DaveCoffee2018
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 18:31 #4534Senior Member

Posts: 136She's about 5 ft 3 in, probably 110 to 115 lb. I would say C cup, and her ass is a little smaller than average. She is not a real skinny girl, but no way is she overweight. Her face is cute.
Originally Posted by ToledoFun419
[View Original Post]
I will admit I am partial to Asian women.
One thing I did notice, other than your penis with a raincoat on, she doesn't want much touching her private area. Doesn't want any rubbing, she doesn't want any fingers going up there, she doesn't want any tongue on the outside or the inside. I'm not sure if she just doesn't like it or if it's a cleanliness and germs thing.
-
11-14-24 08:10 #4533Senior Member

Posts: 77Mia at 5333
I'd really like to know what her body looks like.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 22:29 #4532Senior Member

Posts: 1365333 Visit
Stopped by 5333 earlier this week to check it out. Never been there before.
Got Mia, 30, Chinese, a nice set of Cs.
She left me in the room and I got disrobed and I left $ on the table. When she came back she saw it and knew what that meant. She immediately grabbed my hands and sprayed them with some liquid to clean them up and then dried them.
The massage was okay, nothing great. She only spent about 15 minutes on that, had me flip over, and asked if I wanted to boom boom.
She was the only one working so she had to lock the place up so no one else could get in, got naked, got me a raincoat, and we started. You seem kind of rushed but she did let me finish.
There was still 20 minutes left on the clock and she did not want me to leave, she said she owed me one hour and she gave me a minimal massage while I was laying my back until the 1 hour was up.
She was very high energy, enjoyed what she was doing, and actually asked if I was coming back the next day. She helped me get dressed and while she was doing that one of her boobs out and put it right into my face.
This was my first time ever getting full service and I think I overpaid. . 7 at the door and another $$. The next time I will bargain it down. I'm thinking more like $. 5. Live and learn.
I would go back again. I asked her if the other girl that works there, if she gave the same full service. She replied the other girl did also. I have no idea what she looks like though.
-
11-12-24 12:21 #4531Senior Member

Posts: 104Sky Visit
Sunday with Cindy.
Pretty woman, great visit. Table shower was fantastic, lots of touching.
Played when we got back to room. I think I prefer that, the post massage was very good.
My feet and toes were taken care of.
Could hardly stand up at the ends of the hour.
-
11-11-24 15:36 #4530Senior Member

Posts: 42I tried and got ghosted.
Originally Posted by RubMeThere
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 13:53 #4529Senior Member

Posts: 77Legit
No massage service is provided. Straight to business.
Originally Posted by RubMeThere
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 08:40 #4528Regular Member

Posts: 13Is it Legit?
There is a massage studio advertised on STG that lists a hotel on Mall Dr. By Spring Meadows as their address. Has anyone been there and is it legit?
-
11-11-24 07:28 #4527Senior Member

Posts: 1019Sky
That's always been my experience there.
Originally Posted by FunRunner82
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 23:42 #4526Senior Member

Posts: 112Have you seen her yet?
Originally Posted by DaveCoffee2018
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 12:58 #4525Senior Member

Posts: 958Outcall?
Visiting next week. Any outcall therapists?
-
11-06-24 23:19 #4524Senior Member

Posts: 51I had a long run of zero issues with her, but recently started to have some. Has some sort of a handler around lurking now (who I can confirm 100% is armed), which wasn't the case in the past as far as I am aware. And she hit me with a cash and dash with a sob story attached to it (obviously my fault, as has been echoed so many times on here, don't pay first no matter how close you think you are with someone). Could have been valid, probably not. Point being, she is being incredibly cagey to communicate with now and I'm about to just wash my hands cleans at this point. Tried to give the benefit of the doubt, but I want to make sure you all are staying safe out there on the off chance that she's on the down turn.
Originally Posted by Ewalk
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 18:38 #4523Senior Member

Posts: 975Not the norm, but I rather enjoyed "boom-boom first" when I did it a few years back. Table shower, boom-boom, massage. Left so relaxed. Got to remember to ask for it next time.
Originally Posted by FunRunner82
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 13:45 #4522Regular Member

Posts: 18Sky
Stopped by Sky and saw Cherry, went for the hour. She appears a little younger than Pink and Cindy. Very petite. I haven't been to Sky in a bit but they got to business on the front end of the visit, then the massage afterwards. Is that the norm now? Not sure I prefer that, but didn't really know that was the plan going in. Guess I now know to specify the order of events next time. It was a good time regardless and would certainly recommend Cherry while she's around.












Reply With Quote





