Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 1092 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15321

    Jenna touch my butt

    Jenna touch my butt. Made contact with her late in the evening. Said she only does car dates or outcall. She came to my hotel in Oconomowoc for an outcall, she ask for $20 for gas money. No problem if she would send me a picture with a certain pose. She sent the picture so I called her. Found out where to send the money to. She arrived about 90 minutes later. She looked better than her pictures. She went into the bathroom and changed into a sexy outfit, walked over to the bed and bent over started grinding against me. On the bed we went. Awesome BBBJ, DATY, put on a cover and into mish. Round 1 was done. We went outside had a smoke break then back upstairs for round 2. Awesome BBBJ, blew my load on her tits, more DATY, she had another leg shaking O, put on another cover and pounded her in doggy, she had 3 more Os and I filled the bag. We laid there for a few and she starts another BJ and I blew the load in her mouth and she spit it on her tits and rubbed it in. Definitely worth the donation. I'll definitely repeat if and when I am back in the area. She's a short thick girl with a nice body.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/042511409077

  2. #15320
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    You see a body like this and you feel it's TGTBT:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/767262737747

    Texted once, no reply. Made it clear that I was interested, and inquired about any screening. I'll try later today.
    Pics look to be taken from OnlyFans.

    https://forum.sorrymother.to/threads...a8c06a4efd7e7/

  3. #15319

    Magic

    You see a body like this and you feel it's TGTBT:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/767262737747

    Texted once, no reply. Made it clear that I was interested, and inquired about any screening. I'll try later today.

  4. #15318

    No dreams of dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Oyster  [View Original Post]
    Do you have an Erotic Review subscription? This girl's phone # has a TER page with three reviews all negative. Here's a quote from my favorite:

    "She also asked me that if I posted a review I didn't mention that she upcharged me as she didn't want to scare off future clients. Okay."

    I'd say skip this one.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7773447-388245 is what I'm basing this off of, BTW.
    Yeah I saw this as well, was already thinking it was too good to be true but had to see if anyone here had personally tried. Either way not worth the hassle nor 500 for whatever she offers apparently. Thanks for the confirmation.

  5. #15317

    Reviews of Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by EFranks  [View Original Post]
    Saw her pop on the usual sites, 400/ hr is what she's asking for, but won't say anything over text regarding if it's full service.

    Looks like she will be in Madison for a few days, anybody try her before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/759532649821
    Do you have an Erotic Review subscription? This girl's phone # has a TER page with three reviews all negative. Here's a quote from my favorite:

    "She also asked me that if I posted a review I didn't mention that she upcharged me as she didn't want to scare off future clients. Okay."

    I'd say skip this one.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7773447-388245 is what I'm basing this off of, BTW.

  6. #15316

    Dream

    Saw her pop on the usual sites, 400/ hr is what she's asking for, but won't say anything over text regarding if it's full service.

    Looks like she will be in Madison for a few days, anybody try her before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/759532649821

  7. #15315

    Description?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinCity123  [View Original Post]
    I have a couple times. Once she's comfortable with you she will send all kinds of pics / videos.
    Could you describe her looks? Body type? Slim? Thick? Everything covered? Provides as promised? Damage?

  8. #15314

    Dicpic

    No security measures are absolute, but there is a feeling that a cop won't send a dick pic, if for no other reason because they might be sending it to a minor. Nobody wants to be in the witness stand explaining whose dick that really is. For the same reason you can feel just a tad more secure if there is actual nudity in an ad, a sting operation ad might contain nudity but its not very likely, again because anyone can access the images. I have also heard that a sting ad is unlikely to specifically exclude any ethnicities. No PD needs to be answering questions about race based issues on their sting ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonLicker  [View Original Post]
    I contacted these 2 today and both of them wanted a picture of my dick with varying amounts of specific fingers showing. I did not oblige, but I am very curious. Is this some sort of scam? One said it was to be sure I'm not a cop, but that seems ludicrous.

    Autumn.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/871977053733

    Selena.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...f/085352678168

  9. #15313
    Quote Originally Posted by EFranks  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/754729001761

    Anybody try her yet? Saw one previous thread but no actual meet up confirmed yet.
    I have a couple times. Once she's comfortable with you she will send all kinds of pics / videos.

  10. #15312

    Asain at hotel

    I know there have not been great reviews of the Asians at the hotels but saw Sophia on the east side last night and had a great time. She was very good looking and a sweet lady. I don't see the ad today but I think most of the ads lead to the same location.

    Stay Safe!

  11. #15311

    New girl

    Wondering if anyones seen this one? We had an agreement but then she went silent, was trying to toftt.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/990300002702

    Speaking of that, the link below I would recommend not seeing. Pics are real and service was provided, but just...just don't LOL. PM if you want more details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/048625911175

  12. #15310
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy  [View Original Post]
    There was a "Roxy" at Geisha House years ago. She was OK, but probably out of the business by now.
    Oh yeah, that Roxy was in her 50's then. Saw her at GH, best massage I ever had. Then twice at her rural home near Bristol, then the last time over on the south side of Madison. Big bolt on's, could get a little kinky. She was great, if you didn't mind an older gal.

  13. #15309

    "Elite kings"

    Quote Originally Posted by EFranks  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/754729001761

    Anybody try her yet? Saw one previous thread but no actual meet up confirmed yet.
    Text of ad was probably written by AA management. Never seen a white girl use that phrase.

  14. #15308
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew56  [View Original Post]
    She is completely impossible to schedule. Routinely flakes out, runs her ad when she is not even available, at times lists in-call before stating only car dates, and ghosts like no tomorrow. Just beyond frustrating.
    Kinda like waiting in line for an hour to go on a ride at Disney Land and then it starts raining and the ride gets shut down. Now I've never been to Disney but I can tell you the Yami Tsunami ride is amazing! I've been caught in the rain a few times myself but I'll keep going back. She has called me on occasion but I changed my number and been completely out of circulation for quite a while.

    Giddit.

  15. #15307

    Autumn

    I think it's a male collecting pictures she has a post up in almost every city in Wisconsin and requires a dick picture with your pinky finger in it. I sent her verification pictures and she never replies once she gets them.

    Quote Originally Posted by EFranks  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/754729001761

    Anybody try her yet? Saw one previous thread but no actual meet up confirmed yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape