Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 18820
-
11-11-24 12:57 #17095Senior Member

Posts: 91Hilarious
Unfortunately, a high percentage of the girls advertising on the site (certainly not all as I have met many very intelligent, business savvy women here) do not have a clue as to how to properly market themselves. Guys are generally looking to see if the girl meets their physical preferences (skinny vs BBW, black vs white vs asian, young vs experienced, etc.), the amount of the donation and the general time and location where they can be found.
Originally Posted by Don1990
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 08:32 #17094Senior Member

Posts: 373Is it just me
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/178775466#.
These chick's need to understand the crowd they chasing if the only face pic you got look crazy I'm probably not going to go for you even if the other pics look good. I know it's a filter but nobody's wants to fuck a crazy chock looking like the joker.
-
11-10-24 21:28 #17093Senior Member

Posts: 434Fake pics. If they are of her they were taken at least 20 years ago. This is Bella. She plays games with her dates. I attempted to meet with her recently. She had me go to a convenience store and wait once for 30 minutes while her management tried to pin me into a parking spot. Years ago she had an incall at a house and she kept me waiting outside for 30 minutes. Her pics are not the same as her old photos posted on LC. If she would stop playing tricks she would be ok. But she only tricks. No treats.
Originally Posted by Conplrxx
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 14:04 #17092Senior Member

Posts: 941All prepay is all scam all the time.
Originally Posted by Stiffey
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 13:44 #17091Senior Member

Posts: 617In DeLand Steph and Riley.
Originally Posted by PlanetSide
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 12:29 #17090Senior Member

Posts: 52https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4079725896
Has anyone tried this one? Comms are not great and hard to schedule. Wanted to see if it's worth trying or not.
-
11-09-24 01:46 #17089Senior Member

Posts: 112Ivy
Hello everyone. I just wanted to give you a heads up about a provider named Ivy. I had read a positive review here and on ECCIE and TER. I've been on this site for years as well as others and am even a member of P411 and I rarely leave bad reviews. But I contacted her around 9:30 pm. She wanted a video call but I couldn't do that so she asked to cash app $1 which I did. Then she wanted a selfie and I took one with the phone in my hotel showing the address. And she said she was leaving and would be at my place by 11:20. So I texted her at 11:20 only to have her tell me that she had a bad gut feeling and couldn't make it. I asked her if I could verify through P411 or look at any of my posts on the review sites. She then said ok she would come and meet me for a drink. I get a text around 12:14 telling me that I have a guarded gate that I didn't tell her about. I texted her the address and she responded saying she was at the wrong hotel but just a few minutes away and was stopping at taco Bell around 12:45. I waited until 1:15 am and texted her asking if she was still coming because I'm getting sleepy. I tried calling her again and no answer. I had such high hopes and really wanted to meet her but she wasted 3 hours of my night and now I don't even feel like calling anyone. So save yourself the run around.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3233331-397166
-
11-07-24 15:20 #17088Senior Member

Posts: 136Doubles?
Anyone able to make a strong recommendation for a F / F duo? I would appreciate any good leads. Thanks!
-
11-06-24 18:46 #17087Senior Member

Posts: 158Thanks, we are back in touch.
Originally Posted by StreetNinja13
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 18:19 #17086Senior Member

Posts: 39Susan
If you're talking about the BBBJ master, I just saw her today.
Originally Posted by DrEsoteric
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 16:31 #17085Senior Member

Posts: 69Wendy I-Drive
I'm really curious to know if she's real and worth it. I got a low end address and $$ quote for hhr. Let's see if someone TOFTT. LOL.
[URL]https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/orlando/female-escorts/3277140[/URL
ETA should be $$$$
-
11-05-24 10:12 #17084Senior Member

Posts: 139Estephania
The thick Colombian MILF is coming back soon! I have kept in contact with her, and she has let me know that she will be coming back to Orlando sometime this month! She is all manmades and fully covered, but she is a great time if you are respectful of her time. I have a review of her in the Postive review section post #6628601. Hopefully her rates are still reasonable and the same quality time.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...601&viewfull=1#post6628601.
-
11-04-24 22:40 #17083Senior Member

Posts: 1126Those filters say 28 is really 38.
Originally Posted by Fletch3
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 05:16 #17082Senior Member

Posts: 255Ashley
Anyone have any experience with this one that started posting in early October?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/597323353634
-
11-02-24 18:05 #17081Regular Member

Posts: 17Thought it was suss. Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





