Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 116 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 216 616 1116 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 18820
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17095

    Hilarious

    Unfortunately, a high percentage of the girls advertising on the site (certainly not all as I have met many very intelligent, business savvy women here) do not have a clue as to how to properly market themselves. Guys are generally looking to see if the girl meets their physical preferences (skinny vs BBW, black vs white vs asian, young vs experienced, etc.), the amount of the donation and the general time and location where they can be found.

    Quote Originally Posted by Don1990  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/178775466#.

    These chick's need to understand the crowd they chasing if the only face pic you got look crazy I'm probably not going to go for you even if the other pics look good. I know it's a filter but nobody's wants to fuck a crazy chock looking like the joker.

  2. #17094

    Is it just me

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/178775466#.

    These chick's need to understand the crowd they chasing if the only face pic you got look crazy I'm probably not going to go for you even if the other pics look good. I know it's a filter but nobody's wants to fuck a crazy chock looking like the joker.

  3. #17093
    Quote Originally Posted by Conplrxx  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4079725896

    Has anyone tried this one? Comms are not great and hard to schedule. Wanted to see if it's worth trying or not.
    Fake pics. If they are of her they were taken at least 20 years ago. This is Bella. She plays games with her dates. I attempted to meet with her recently. She had me go to a convenience store and wait once for 30 minutes while her management tried to pin me into a parking spot. Years ago she had an incall at a house and she kept me waiting outside for 30 minutes. Her pics are not the same as her old photos posted on LC. If she would stop playing tricks she would be ok. But she only tricks. No treats.

  4. #17092
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffey  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone. I just wanted to give you a heads up about a provider named Ivy. I had read a positive review here and on ECCIE and TER. I've been on this site for years as well as others and am even a member of P411 and I rarely leave bad reviews. But I contacted her around 9:30 pm. She wanted a video call but I couldn't do that so she asked to cash app $1 which I did. Then she wanted a selfie and I took one with the phone in my hotel showing the address. And she said she was leaving and would be at my place by 11:20. So I texted her at 11:20 only to have her tell me that she had a bad gut feeling and couldn't make it. I asked her if I could verify through P411 or look at any of my posts on the review sites. She then said ok she would come and meet me for a drink. I get a text around 12:14 telling me that I have a guarded gate that I didn't tell her about. I texted her the address and she responded saying she was at the wrong hotel but just a few minutes away and was stopping at taco Bell around 12:45. I waited until 1:15 am and texted her asking if she was still coming because I'm getting sleepy. I tried calling her again and no answer. I had such high hopes and really wanted to meet her but she wasted 3 hours of my night and now I don't even feel like calling anyone. So save yourself the run around.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3233331-397166
    All prepay is all scam all the time.

  5. #17091
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetSide  [View Original Post]
    Anyone able to make a strong recommendation for a F / F duo? I would appreciate any good leads. Thanks!
    In DeLand Steph and Riley.

  6. #17090
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4079725896

    Has anyone tried this one? Comms are not great and hard to schedule. Wanted to see if it's worth trying or not.

  7. #17089

    Ivy

    Hello everyone. I just wanted to give you a heads up about a provider named Ivy. I had read a positive review here and on ECCIE and TER. I've been on this site for years as well as others and am even a member of P411 and I rarely leave bad reviews. But I contacted her around 9:30 pm. She wanted a video call but I couldn't do that so she asked to cash app $1 which I did. Then she wanted a selfie and I took one with the phone in my hotel showing the address. And she said she was leaving and would be at my place by 11:20. So I texted her at 11:20 only to have her tell me that she had a bad gut feeling and couldn't make it. I asked her if I could verify through P411 or look at any of my posts on the review sites. She then said ok she would come and meet me for a drink. I get a text around 12:14 telling me that I have a guarded gate that I didn't tell her about. I texted her the address and she responded saying she was at the wrong hotel but just a few minutes away and was stopping at taco Bell around 12:45. I waited until 1:15 am and texted her asking if she was still coming because I'm getting sleepy. I tried calling her again and no answer. I had such high hopes and really wanted to meet her but she wasted 3 hours of my night and now I don't even feel like calling anyone. So save yourself the run around.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3233331-397166

  8. #17088

    Doubles?

    Anyone able to make a strong recommendation for a F / F duo? I would appreciate any good leads. Thanks!

  9. #17087
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetNinja13  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about the BBBJ master, I just saw her today.
    Thanks, we are back in touch.

  10. #17086

    Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by DrEsoteric  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having issues reaching Susan? I've been a long time client of around 6 years and I usually get a text back in 30 minutes or so. Lately its been nothing but crickets.
    If you're talking about the BBBJ master, I just saw her today.

  11. #17085

    Wendy I-Drive

    I'm really curious to know if she's real and worth it. I got a low end address and $$ quote for hhr. Let's see if someone TOFTT. LOL.

    [URL]https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/orlando/female-escorts/3277140[/URL
    ETA should be $$$$
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241105_162633_Firefox.jpg‎  

  12. #17084

    Estephania

    The thick Colombian MILF is coming back soon! I have kept in contact with her, and she has let me know that she will be coming back to Orlando sometime this month! She is all manmades and fully covered, but she is a great time if you are respectful of her time. I have a review of her in the Postive review section post #6628601. Hopefully her rates are still reasonable and the same quality time.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...601&viewfull=1#post6628601.

  13. #17083
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one that started posting in early October?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/597323353634
    Those filters say 28 is really 38.

  14. #17082

    Ashley

    Anyone have any experience with this one that started posting in early October?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/597323353634

  15. #17081
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974  [View Original Post]
    These pictures are old. She is not the cute little lady with a fantastic ass, she is more a little fat midget and unsavory. You can look at my reviews in Brevard and see I am a straight shooter. Don't make the mistake I did.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...e/441188807498
    Thought it was suss. Appreciate it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape