Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 617 1117 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 18817
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17077

    Brazilian Miah

    You guys heard anything from Brazilian Miah? If she's coming back to Orlando sometime? Any info on her? Thanks.

  2. #17076

    Yep it is

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting those pictures on her Snapchat. She likes to dress up for Halloween she says.
    She finally got back to me, I saw her a while ago, like last year when she was going by Carribean Scar and she was 200 hr and it was great, a lap dance and a great session, dfk, BBBJ, cfs very sensual GFE, but now I guess she's not doing that anymore. She quoted 250 hh real nuru or 300 hr real nuru session. She is sexy though.

  3. #17075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    It Is

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that Caribbean Scar?
    She's been posting those pictures on her Snapchat. She likes to dress up for Halloween she says.

  4. #17074
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDig1  [View Original Post]
    The name sounds familiar, anyone seen this one. Reached out but no response yet. The pic in the blue outfit is hot. Any info is appreciated.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...3-2836606.html
    Isn't that Caribbean Scar?

  5. #17073
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDig1  [View Original Post]
    The name sounds familiar, anyone seen this one. Reached out but no response yet. The pic in the blue outfit is hot. Any info is appreciated.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...3-2836606.html
    Search the number. It's been used on several sites, different cities. 1 or 2 from this site in 2022.

  6. #17072

    Altamonte Susan

    Anyone else having issues reaching Susan? I've been a long time client of around 6 years and I usually get a text back in 30 minutes or so. Lately its been nothing but crickets.

  7. #17071

    Winnie Grey

    The name sounds familiar, anyone seen this one. Reached out but no response yet. The pic in the blue outfit is hot. Any info is appreciated.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...3-2836606.html

  8. #17070
    Quote Originally Posted by Colpiz  [View Original Post]
    Got some dm's back, her rates are good for her looks but I feel like it is too good to be true.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...0/466936753083
    Fake. Reverse image search brings up an OnlyFans girl.

  9. #17069
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Kimmy

    Quote Originally Posted by Colpiz  [View Original Post]
    Got some dm's back, her rates are good for her looks but I feel like it is too good to be true.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...0/466936753083
    I have not but looks interesting like almost to go to be true interesting.

  10. #17068

    Anyone seen her?

    Got some dm's back, her rates are good for her looks but I feel like it is too good to be true.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...0/466936753083

  11. #17067

    Gps

    If you guys think its bad in Orl, it; s sooooooo much worse in Soflo.

  12. #17066
    True. Adult search as example. A very non attractive provider asking 180 just for the rub, so that as a base is not even justified. I think whoever is desperate enough to pay these providers is doing a really bad deed here. Any monger who had a service and had negotiated, once service is done should give a friendly reminder to the provider by telling her with lower price and good reviews she will never go out of business. My humble two cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAway711  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if the market has shrunk or if non-USASG mongers are done tolerating the GPS, but I've had a couple reach out to m randomly for money. Of course, I won't oblige. This is not novel but the occurrence in this small window has me wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? Peace.

  13. #17065
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAway711  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if the market has shrunk or if non-USASG mongers are done tolerating the GPS, but I've had a couple reach out to m randomly for money. Of course, I won't oblige. This is not novel but the occurrence in this small window has me wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? Peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    I've had the same thing. Everything from rent, to hospital visits, to family emergencies, to birthdays. Let them keep starving.
    This is indicative of the market. A lot of "mongers" are cutting back. I for one have scaled back significantly and will not get into the economics (see the Escort Pricing Index thread)..

    I have a few hit me up for groceries and the cell phone bill. Had they been more "open" to things like "hey, I know we said 15 minutes but we are getting a long, stay a bit" for me, that would be the olive branch where if I did get that text, I would show up and toss some green their way. Mongers should share this to their woman so they know this is a quid-pro-quo relationship.

  14. #17064

    Same here in Tampa

    I'm all around central FL so I frequent all the appropriate boards but I'm starting to get the same here. "Oh hey I need help for the room for a night" I need gas money" etc. There's a couple non candy users I've seen for awhile who, if they say particularly post hurricane they need some help I'm much more likely to believe them. But the rest? Nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    I've had the same thing. Everything from rent, to hospital visits, to family emergencies, to birthdays. Let them keep starving.

  15. #17063
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    I've had the same thing. Everything from rent, to hospital visits, to family emergencies, to birthdays. Let them keep starving.
    That's what I like to hear.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape