Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 93 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 1386
This blog is moderated by LuccaMac
  1. #771

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody on here considered being a professional cuddler? Women get turned on by cuddling too and it may be a way to get paid and get some pussy. You always have an out if you don't want to do more than cuddle.
    I haven't tried it but it seems like a dead end. CC charges a fix rate of $20/ month or something just to be a male pro (instead of a percentage of bookings). From what it sounds like, there is very little business. Women can pretty much get what they want for free on there as an enthusiast. Plus, the male / woman ratio is like 10:1 or something.

  2. #770
    Has anybody on here considered being a professional cuddler? Women get turned on by cuddling too and it may be a way to get paid and get some pussy. You always have an out if you don't want to do more than cuddle.

  3. #769
    Good for you. PayPal has screwed me a few times.

    Quote Originally Posted by LD281  [View Original Post]
    After a few months of working with PayPay, I got my deposit back.

  4. #768
    Quote Originally Posted by LD281  [View Original Post]
    I made the mistake of giving her a $20.00 deposit, she was a no show and became non- responsive. Her post on CC is now "paused", Should it become live again, stay away from her, scammer!!
    After a few months of working with PayPay, I got my deposit back.

  5. #767

    Ramonabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Ramonabby. Trying to set something up next week. She looks like she could but alot of fun. https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ramonabby.
    I had a session a few weeks ago. It was okay, she's very very skinny and platonic. I didn't get a sense of any extras, she's a nice young lady but don't expect anything extra.

  6. #766
    Google her user name, I tried to set something up and didn't respond to a message quickly enough and she cancelled.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrecengr  [View Original Post]
    YMMV. No fun. Very strict and vets you before. Has had other situations where things went in another direction. I only got the sassy part.

  7. #765

    Sassy

    YMMV. No fun. Very strict and vets you before. Has had other situations where things went in another direction. I only got the sassy part.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickWad91  [View Original Post]
    She just popped up in the last week or so and I've considered too. Let us know if you pull the plug.

  8. #764

    Sweerandsassy

    Quote Originally Posted by Navingp  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Wondering if anyone has any insight for sweetandsassy85 ?

    Pm is fine.

    Not sure why I got blocked by jayycrok I saw her a month ago.

    If you like older woman she was fun.

    Don't take time to warm up either (.
    She just popped up in the last week or so and I've considered too. Let us know if you pull the plug.

  9. #763

    Request for input

    Hello Gents,

    Wondering if anyone has any insight for sweetandsassy85 ?

    Pm is fine.

    Not sure why I got blocked by jayycrok I saw her a month ago.

    If you like older woman she was fun.

    Don't take time to warm up either (.

  10. #762

    Nerdy

    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've seen her. She has a pretty open menu including FS. She wanted 600 FS for me. Plus, she kind of nickel and dimes for every little thing. She is cute but not worth her price in my opinion.
    Very decent body, but like you said every thing you do she wants to put a price on. I will never contact her again. Nice enough but a saleswoman for sure. I know she has gotten at least 4 guys banned so far.

  11. #761
    Quote Originally Posted by DDogs77  [View Original Post]
    What's her username on cuddlecomfort?
    Nothing worse than the stench from a dirty kitty. Mood killer for sure. Damn.

  12. #760
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarigold  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jane Doe back in late September. She got topless keeping and stripped down to her sexy panties and shoved her breasts in my face. While I was busy kissing her breasts and liicking her nipples she then reached down, took off my shorts and started a nice hand job. She does that really soft like a feather and I liked it. I started to remove her panties and she didn't object. I lowered my head down for a little taste but was overcome by a gross, disgusting odor from her pussy. It made me want to vomit. There was no way that I could eat her out with that stench so I just kissed her thighs a little bit and moved her panties back up. But I couldn't get rid of the smell and it was making me feel sick. I excused myself to pee and when I came back, she pulled my shorts back down and began to blow me. It was pretty good but I couldn't get back in the mood due to the stench I had smelled. It was a pretty good BJ (no condom) and I blew a load in her mouth, She didn't miss a drop and swallowed it all up. I then said I needed leave even though we still had 20 minutes remaining and she was not happy about that. She demanded a $400 tip even though we had never discussed any tip amount. I gave her $100 and she slammed the door on me as I left. So the meetup was a mixed bag. Of course, if CC admin knew who I was (and you don't) they would ban me. But they must love her.
    What's her username on cuddlecomfort?

  13. #759
    I don't mind pitty LOL! If you're not going to use her, I'll fill the gap in her finances. One time stench over multiple dates? Chalk that up to a woman's body.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    No way in hell I would give her $400 for a BBBJ they must think we are some delusional losers who can't get laid LOL. And then she tried getting it from you after she began the deed. I have a favorite in the Charlotte area but I'm started to get that feeling that she feels pity for me which has me not wanting to see her again plus she also had a bad stench one time when I was going down on her.

  14. #758
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarigold  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jane Doe back in late September. She got topless keeping and stripped down to her sexy panties and shoved her breasts in my face. While I was busy kissing her breasts and liicking her nipples she then reached down, took off my shorts and started a nice hand job. She does that really soft like a feather and I liked it. I started to remove her panties and she didn't object. I lowered my head down for a little taste but was overcome by a gross, disgusting odor from her pussy. It made me want to vomit. There was no way that I could eat her out with that stench so I just kissed her thighs a little bit and moved her panties back up. But I couldn't get rid of the smell and it was making me feel sick. I excused myself to pee and when I came back, she pulled my shorts back down and began to blow me. It was pretty good but I couldn't get back in the mood due to the stench I had smelled. It was a pretty good BJ (no condom) and I blew a load in her mouth, She didn't miss a drop and swallowed it all up. I then said I needed leave even though we still had 20 minutes remaining and she was not happy about that. She demanded a $400 tip even though we had never discussed any tip amount. I gave her $100 and she slammed the door on me as I left. So the meetup was a mixed bag. Of course, if CC admin knew who I was (and you don't) they would ban me. But they must love her.
    No way in hell I would give her $400 for a BBBJ they must think we are some delusional losers who can't get laid LOL. And then she tried getting it from you after she began the deed. I have a favorite in the Charlotte area but I'm started to get that feeling that she feels pity for me which has me not wanting to see her again plus she also had a bad stench one time when I was going down on her.

  15. #757

    Takers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Ramonabby. Trying to set something up next week. She looks like she could but alot of fun. https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ramonabby.
    Anyone tried her yet?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape