Thread: Cuddle Comfort
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 1386
-
10-29-24 12:45 #756Senior Member

Posts: 7329Pretty rich for her to get guys banned when she is giving extras. She is probably pissed off she isn't getting GPS rates. Nothing turns me off faster than a smelly box.
Originally Posted by JohnMarigold
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 10:10 #755Senior Member

Posts: 734Jane Dough
I saw Jane Doe back in late September. She got topless keeping and stripped down to her sexy panties and shoved her breasts in my face. While I was busy kissing her breasts and liicking her nipples she then reached down, took off my shorts and started a nice hand job. She does that really soft like a feather and I liked it. I started to remove her panties and she didn't object. I lowered my head down for a little taste but was overcome by a gross, disgusting odor from her pussy. It made me want to vomit. There was no way that I could eat her out with that stench so I just kissed her thighs a little bit and moved her panties back up. But I couldn't get rid of the smell and it was making me feel sick. I excused myself to pee and when I came back, she pulled my shorts back down and began to blow me. It was pretty good but I couldn't get back in the mood due to the stench I had smelled. It was a pretty good BJ (no condom) and I blew a load in her mouth, She didn't miss a drop and swallowed it all up. I then said I needed leave even though we still had 20 minutes remaining and she was not happy about that. She demanded a $400 tip even though we had never discussed any tip amount. I gave her $100 and she slammed the door on me as I left. So the meetup was a mixed bag. Of course, if CC admin knew who I was (and you don't) they would ban me. But they must love her.
Originally Posted by MrCool21
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 23:22 #754Senior Member

Posts: 43CuddleMeBoo
Met for a cuddle at her place, nice and safe neighborhood. Had to wait a few min as she was finishing her day job and was on her way. Gave warm cuddles and exchanged good conversation. I had to shorten the session due to an appointment and I am glad I had it shortened. I will try to see her again and recommend others interested if you are willing to help yourself.
Be safe,
OC.
-
10-28-24 14:04 #753Senior Member

Posts: 62Overpriced
I'd agree with CCPimp, she is overpriced. I saw her a few months back and she tried to up sell for just about everything. We cuddled, she got topless and let me play with her boobs. She wanted 500 for BJ. I politely declined, so she waited until the hour was up and left. I got the impression she was down for just about anything, for the right price. My opinion, save your money and go to an AMP.
Originally Posted by YourCCPimp
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 18:18 #752Senior Member

Posts: 127Reviews
A few reviews.
Friendandpoet. Disclaimer she is now deactivated. I am sure she will be back eventually, but she was a real good time. Definitely will contact her again offline since I have her number. She changed a bunch since I first met her 4 years ago. She was from barely touching to being all out.
JerniWill. Tall, decent body. I did not push the issue. I just wasn't that into her. But had a feeling she is down. Meant to post about her, saw her in late August.
Littlespoon4 you. Saw her about a month ago before my sisters passing, she was about 6 ft tall, so she was right up to my cheek. I am a good 6'3. Great position cuddling. My first time seeing her so didn't push the issue much. Really large breasts that fit in my hands nicely. But it seemed to be rushed in some points that kept me from trying more. I solid yes if you want to have a good cuddle and maybe more.
ChrissyJ. Just no. Will never ever try her again. She is not a bad person, but again I would say no, she showed up at my hotel room smelling like herb and it just is not my thing. I had to switch hotel rooms after our meeting.
Cindy89, I will say this, I pounded her. Period. This was my last cuddle. Last week. And I mean I pounded her in a good xbox game. For you CC admins sneaking on here.
-
10-24-24 16:15 #751Senior Member

Posts: 203Admins
I know for a fact that one of the main mods, CharlieBear, has a lot of anxiety issues. If everyone just bombards him using fake accounts, go after him, he will quit. Another one is JoyfulHeart. Take him down. I'm not sure the rest are even active. It's such a small group, they don't get paid, it would be so easy to make their lives a living hell until they all just quit. Then, the site would be worthwhile again.
Originally Posted by MrCool21
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 12:58 #750Senior Member

Posts: 340Got banned again. LOL. Sounds like the CC admins are having a bit of fun! What's going on in the thread?
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 10:36 #749Senior Member

Posts: 267Ramonabby
Any intel on Ramonabby. Trying to set something up next week. She looks like she could but alot of fun. https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ramonabby.
-
10-24-24 10:15 #748Senior Member

Posts: 409That's pretty wild. I did the 4 hour session a loooooong while back and FS was what we spent like 2 of those hours on, wasn't upcharged a dime. I am not worried about getting banned since I made a dummy account with my name here and just have an anonymous alt account that I use to actually use the site, so I'll even go as far as to say that she's very cute, everything was covered and she also didn't charge me to travel to Charlotte cause I guess she was already in town for the weekend. I hosted at my place. She mentioned that as we got more comfortable that more was available, but during our session she didn't seem to have many "nos" if any so idk what more could be available. I never met with her again cause the date was just ok. She was nice but didn't blow me away either.
Originally Posted by YourCCPimp
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 10:02 #747Senior Member

Posts: 456I found that if your go for two hours. And establish a connection then the menus opens up with 80% of these CC women. $600 is too much IMO. I also believe that the way these CC admins are busting people and banning as if you use a link from this site to access their pages. So open up a new browser instance and find the name of the girl with out a copy paste link. I've stopped harping on the CC Admins there because its a waste of energy, it seems they have 24 hours just to fck with customers. Pathetic.
Originally Posted by YourCCPimp
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 20:14 #746Senior Member

Posts: 203Nerdybirdie
It's been a while since I've seen her. She has a pretty open menu including FS. She wanted 600 FS for me. Plus, she kind of nickel and dimes for every little thing. She is cute but not worth her price in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Acrylic
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 18:43 #745Senior Member

Posts: 7329She must have way too much free time on her hands.
Originally Posted by MrCool21
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 18:03 #744Senior Member

Posts: 340I know this is a late response, but I'm catching up on the thread now that I have some free time.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
Jane Doe is the reason I got banned too.
-
10-23-24 17:42 #743Senior Member

Posts: 253Cindy89
I second that. Although it is a limited menu.
Originally Posted by MrCool21
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 17:33 #742Senior Member

Posts: 340Cindy89
I had an excellent experience and truly enjoyed the session.










Reply With Quote




