Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 93 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 1391
This blog is moderated by LuccaMac
  1. #731

    Private message

    Yesterday someone inboxed me who had 0 previous posts. They were asking for intel on anyone from CC and were willing to share details when they had any.

    Since they have 0 posts I am not responding, for all I know it is one of the CC mods.

  2. #730

    Mods do suck

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    I really hate the moderators on Cuddle Comfort. They may be the dumbest, most low-life people on the face of this earth. I created a new account after being banned last year and some dweeb who is not even a mod felt the need to report my account and have it banned. These guys are nerds who were picked on their whole lives who are on a power trip now.
    Ironically, for a site about platonic stuff, the mods and most of the active forum members there need to get laid more than anyone on the planet.

    The latest content mod is this old 61 year old fart named JoyfulHeart. Another piece of shit is netrunner. If you want to get some revenge, harass the absolute hell out of these two. No more mods and things might improve.

  3. #729

    It may just backfire

    Quote Originally Posted by LuccaMac  [View Original Post]
    I agree! Report that one. Deposits never work out IMO. Frustrating you had that happen.
    If you report her, it may just backfire. Moderators at CC do not give a shit what guys say. They 100% believe the women. If you report it, she could just say that you wanted sex and CC mods would ban you. You alerted guys here, THANKS!

  4. #728
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Report her like they do us.
    I agree! Report that one. Deposits never work out IMO. Frustrating you had that happen.

  5. #727
    Report her like they do us.

    Quote Originally Posted by LD281  [View Original Post]
    I made the mistake of giving her a $20.00 deposit, she was a no show and became non- responsive. Her post on CC is now "paused", Should it become live again, stay away from her, scammer!!

  6. #726
    Quote Originally Posted by SreeKanth05  [View Original Post]
    Any idea about below one??

    Looks awesome, planning to meet soon. Any info is greatly appreciated!

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/xoxoAmi
    Did you ever meet up with her? Any details, and does she offer any extras?

  7. #725

    Hatfieldsmama

    I made the mistake of giving her a $20.00 deposit, she was a no show and became non- responsive. Her post on CC is now "paused", Should it become live again, stay away from her, scammer!!

  8. #724

    I did

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone take me up on the recommendation?
    I took your rec. She was cool and we had a good time. But she's trying to upsell me going forward.

    I'm curious to know how your session went. I'll PM you with details.

  9. #723
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Their ban button has a hair trigger for sure. I didn't do a damn thing and got banned.
    The CC admins are only hurting the income of their clients. That site used to be great for finding UTR. Seems like today we are left with the neurotic ones and the trigger happy admins. I may give the site another chance down the road, but for now its too much work.

  10. #722
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Their ban button has a hair trigger for sure. I didn't do a damn thing and got banned.
    Luckily I have the phone number of my favorite pro from the site. All the other girls seem like a waste of time.

  11. #721
    Their ban button has a hair trigger for sure. I didn't do a damn thing and got banned.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    I really hate the moderators on Cuddle Comfort. They may be the dumbest, most low-life people on the face of this earth. I created a new account after being banned last year and some dweeb who is not even a mod felt the need to report my account and have it banned. These guys are nerds who were picked on their whole lives who are on a power trip now.

  12. #720

    Cuddle Comfort Mods

    I really hate the moderators on Cuddle Comfort. They may be the dumbest, most low-life people on the face of this earth. I created a new account after being banned last year and some dweeb who is not even a mod felt the need to report my account and have it banned. These guys are nerds who were picked on their whole lives who are on a power trip now.

  13. #719
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctphan  [View Original Post]
    Not like I'm in any rush to get back on there, the pool has dried up. But what the easiest way to get a new VPN? I'm an idiot.
    Any paid VPN is better than the free ones. I would avoid any free VPNs because of malware. Here is a list of the best paid VPns.

    https://www.pcmag.com/picks/the-best-vpn-services

  14. #718

    Kitty Infinity

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    Have a double cuddle session set up later this week with her and her friend. Will report back. They are here about once a month. https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/kittyinfinity13 Let me know if anyone has seen them.
    How was your experience and was it worth it?

    My prior experience she allowed just touching tatas, and that's about it.

    Feel free to PM.

  15. #717
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I heard VPNs slow down your internet.
    They can some but at least with mine currently it is not that noticeable. I even game it on. However, simply turn it on for sites like this and switch it back off when your not. However it is beneficial having it on as often as possible as it makes it way harder to track your activity whether it be from LE or scammers. Not to mention if your area blocks certain sites.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape