Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 687 1187 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 27794
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25004

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekExplorer  [View Original Post]
    I did a little more legwork and burned my number on this because she seems to be a fun time. She was able to verify with pictures, so it's her in the ad and she's real.

    Based on responses and info she may have bf / pimp. Still the report on the lookup app said deposit scam so it's 50/50 whether you lose the money or not. I would go ahead and book just to see what happens tbh, it's a small deposit.
    Found her old ads from OR and this is what some of the guys in that forum had to say. Again, 50/50.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    She has been well documented here as a prepay scam. There has been no credible evidence that anyone has actually seen her.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseCuervo  [View Original Post]
    She seems pretty open about it. Any experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/373686048960

    Thanks,

    Jose.

  2. #25003
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekExplorer  [View Original Post]
    I checked one of the phone number lookup apps and it reported this as a deposit scam Nov 1. But you can always toftt. If it's real looks like a great time.
    I did a little more legwork and burned my number on this because she seems to be a fun time. She was able to verify with pictures, so it's her in the ad and she's real.

    Based on responses and info she may have bf / pimp. Still the report on the lookup app said deposit scam so it's 50/50 whether you lose the money or not. I would go ahead and book just to see what happens tbh, it's a small deposit.

  3. #25002

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekExplorer  [View Original Post]
    I checked one of the phone number lookup apps and it reported this as a deposit scam Nov 1. But you can always toftt. If it's real looks like a great time.
    What is wrong with that girl? That entire board is a cesspool of misinformation and lies. 99% of the women there BB and then act holier than thou. Hypocrisy.

  4. #25001
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2043  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...m/715135815881

    Deposit is always sketchy but she's got a long post history. Googling her images didn't come back with anything.
    I checked one of the phone number lookup apps and it reported this as a deposit scam Nov 1. But you can always toftt. If it's real looks like a great time.

  5. #25000

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan3  [View Original Post]
    Someone simply asked her and she wrote an alert of this guy. This girl has has so many loads dumped in her and now she is slamming someone just for asking.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...yikes.2932003/
    I use to fill up that tight pussy all the time when she first started her pussy was so nice and tight! All good things cum to a end LOL.

  6. #24999

    Do not approach DakotaRaining

    Someone simply asked her and she wrote an alert of this guy. This girl has has so many loads dumped in her and now she is slamming someone just for asking.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...yikes.2932003/

  7. #24998
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Never mind. Now it 300 qv. She can go back to Washington for you tech bros simp.
    No way she's BBFS for 300. But for standard 300 qv is a joke! I'm telling why'all a decriminalized deregulated market will kill the gps. Not happing anytime soon though. Shim her four times and hop delta to Europe. I spent a few days in Salamanca (college town since 1300 LOL). Wow!

  8. #24997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...elyyyy.539097/#about.

    I want to try this tiny cutie, anyone got intel? I think rate is like 200 qv. Ngl, I'm thinking with my dick rn.
    Never mind. Now it 300 qv. She can go back to Washington for you tech bros simp.

  9. #24996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153

    She belongs here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...elyyyy.539097/#about.

    I want to try this tiny cutie, anyone got intel? I think rate is like 200 qv. Ngl, I'm thinking with my dick rn.

  10. #24995
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    She's been mentioned here before.
    Thanks, I ran some searches but didn't see her.

  11. #24994
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? She looks like she would fit the bill.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...ekend.2931920/
    She's been mentioned here before.

  12. #24993

    Info

    Anyone have info on this one? She looks like she would fit the bill.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...ekend.2931920/

  13. #24992
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan3  [View Original Post]
    What was the total damage for the session?
    If she likes you then no up charge over what is posted on her ad. I brought an extra $ and there were condoms on the bed but we just went straight to fucking without the $ or condoms.

  14. #24991

    Anyone tried with this one before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...m/715135815881

    Deposit is always sketchy but she's got a long post history. Googling her images didn't come back with anything.

  15. #24990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Might have been her sometimes-duo partner Mistresspinkyy. A reviewer on the other board asserted that they share an Airbnb, and said that he could hear Xena getting fucked while the reviewer tried to fuck Mistresspinkyy.

    Kinda reminds me of the incall that Lunaloverlips had in the University District. At the time, I was a bit nervous because I walked past (and greeted) other folks on my way to her room.
    A while back I met up with a provider outside her hotel while she smoke, at the last minute she tells me she sharing a room with another provider and that her roommate was currently using the room with her date, she tells me if I'm comfortable with joining them in her two bed room, fuck it, I'm here already, luckily it was a qv, awkward at first but I managed to get hard BBFS cum on ass. I got almost 5 yrs doing this hobby I want to say 'been there done that'. Portland only gets weirder.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape