Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 688 1188 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Might have been her sometimes-duo partner Mistresspinkyy. A reviewer on the other board asserted that they share an Airbnb, and said that he could hear Xena getting fucked while the reviewer tried to fuck Mistresspinkyy.

    Kinda reminds me of the incall that Lunaloverlips had in the University District. At the time, I was a bit nervous because I walked past (and greeted) other folks on my way to her room.
    A while back I met up with a provider outside her hotel while she smoke, at the last minute she tells me she sharing a room with another provider and that her roommate was currently using the room with her date, she tells me if I'm comfortable with joining them in her two bed room, fuck it, I'm here already, luckily it was a qv, awkward at first but I managed to get hard BBFS cum on ass. I got almost 5 yrs doing this hobby I want to say 'been there done that'. Portland only gets weirder.

  2. #24989

    Angelas on TNA is also Emerald Love on BP

    This one I was inquiring about is using a different name on BP. I still don't know if she's legit, but she was willing to do bb Greek with an upcharge over text.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...t/482840728716

  3. #24988

    Xena

    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/xena.644824/#xfmgMedia.

    Just got back from seeing Xena. Good visit. She is staying at an Airbnb in South Seattle. Seems to be staying with someone, likely her dude; when I walked up the stairs I noticed the main bathroom door was closed. I asked to use the bathroom and she led me to the master bathroom in the room we played in. When I was leaving, the first bathroom door was open.

    So-Crates.
    Might have been her sometimes-duo partner Mistresspinkyy. A reviewer on the other board asserted that they share an Airbnb, and said that he could hear Xena getting fucked while the reviewer tried to fuck Mistresspinkyy.

    Kinda reminds me of the incall that Lunaloverlips had in the University District. At the time, I was a bit nervous because I walked past (and greeted) other folks on my way to her room.

  4. #24987

    Extra damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I had a great intense fuck session with her. Hard pounding BBBJ BBFS.

    I sprayed her face at the end.

    She is really thin but likes a hard fucking.
    What was the total damage for the session?

  5. #24986
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Bummer, that's Penelope Lovees.
    I'll wager no one would've guessed her real name is Lacosta LOL.

  6. #24985

    Xena

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/xena.644824/#xfmgMedia.

    Just got back from seeing Xena. Good visit. She is staying at an Airbnb in South Seattle. Seems to be staying with someone, likely her dude; when I walked up the stairs I noticed the main bathroom door was closed. I asked to use the bathroom and she led me to the master bathroom in the room we played in. When I was leaving, the first bathroom door was open.

    Just did a QV. Started with BBBJ which was top 5 bjs I've ever had. She went balls deep no teeth and all you felt was throat. She warned not to CIM — apparently one of you bastards was lucky enough to sneak CIM this morning and she was on high alert since then LOL. Since I couldn't CIM (why doesn't she swallow? Just a waste of skill), I talked her in to BBFS without up charge but she said no CIP. Told her I'd throw her a little something to creampie her ass and she agreed.

    Didn't have lube nor coconut oil (the best option, BTW) so she grabbed lotion. I did BBFS just to get a taste, she lines her ass with the lotion and laid prone on the bed. I straddled her and slid in with a little resistance. The start, she sounded like she was enjoying but by the end she wasn't and almost told me to stop but when I stopped to check on her, I was already at the point of no return; any movement gave me that twinkle in my eye and had me busting and she heard as much so she endured the creampie like a good girl for me to finish.

    We cleaned up and chatted a bit. Says she's Airbnb hopping every two weeks. She is def a user but cleaner than most. No smells and was decently taken care of. I see her getting a lot more rough down the road. Said our goodbyes and I was on my way home.

    So-Crates.

  7. #24984
    Used to be large and then lost weight, every part is flabby and loose.

    Quote Originally Posted by GameMaker007  [View Original Post]

  8. #24983

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Oh ahe is definitely a BBFS provider. These days she wants an extra $.

    No creampies anymore unfortunately. No Greek either.

    For her size, magnum men are not an issue.
    I had a great intense fuck session with her. Hard pounding BBBJ BBFS.

    I sprayed her face at the end.

    She is really thin but likes a hard fucking.

  9. #24982

  10. #24981

    Nina Bubbles

    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Nina Bubbles reached out to me.

    Within an hour I was shooting ropes about 3-4 inches deep in her ass.

    She is getting better at Greek.
    With her hourly rate being $500, would you go back for more or was it a one and done / just checking her off your to do list like she was a birthday gift?

  11. #24980
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested as well if anybody has it. I looked to see if I already had her friended but couldn't find her. Found her Facebook page that's it.
    Anyone fi d this fet profile? For science.

  12. #24979
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Oh ahe is definitely a BBFS provider. These days she wants an extra $.

    No creampies anymore unfortunately. No Greek either.

    For her size, magnum men are not an issue.
    I can confirm this.

  13. #24978

    Katerine. Galanis

    BBFS if she likes you. No creampie.

  14. #24977
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Nina Bubbles reached out to me.

    Within an hour I was shooting ropes about 3-4 inches deep in her ass.

    She is getting better at Greek.
    I can confirm.

  15. #24976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Somehow I have Emmababyy tagged as BBFS provider. Any info on her and her "extras and special requests available"?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ababyy.638297/
    Oh ahe is definitely a BBFS provider. These days she wants an extra $.

    No creampies anymore unfortunately. No Greek either.

    For her size, magnum men are not an issue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape