Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 687 1187 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24998
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Never mind. Now it 300 qv. She can go back to Washington for you tech bros simp.
    No way she's BBFS for 300. But for standard 300 qv is a joke! I'm telling why'all a decriminalized deregulated market will kill the gps. Not happing anytime soon though. Shim her four times and hop delta to Europe. I spent a few days in Salamanca (college town since 1300 LOL). Wow!

  2. #24997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...elyyyy.539097/#about.

    I want to try this tiny cutie, anyone got intel? I think rate is like 200 qv. Ngl, I'm thinking with my dick rn.
    Never mind. Now it 300 qv. She can go back to Washington for you tech bros simp.

  3. #24996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153

    She belongs here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...elyyyy.539097/#about.

    I want to try this tiny cutie, anyone got intel? I think rate is like 200 qv. Ngl, I'm thinking with my dick rn.

  4. #24995
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    She's been mentioned here before.
    Thanks, I ran some searches but didn't see her.

  5. #24994
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? She looks like she would fit the bill.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...ekend.2931920/
    She's been mentioned here before.

  6. #24993

    Info

    Anyone have info on this one? She looks like she would fit the bill.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...ekend.2931920/

  7. #24992
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan3  [View Original Post]
    What was the total damage for the session?
    If she likes you then no up charge over what is posted on her ad. I brought an extra $ and there were condoms on the bed but we just went straight to fucking without the $ or condoms.

  8. #24991

    Anyone tried with this one before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...m/715135815881

    Deposit is always sketchy but she's got a long post history. Googling her images didn't come back with anything.

  9. #24990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Might have been her sometimes-duo partner Mistresspinkyy. A reviewer on the other board asserted that they share an Airbnb, and said that he could hear Xena getting fucked while the reviewer tried to fuck Mistresspinkyy.

    Kinda reminds me of the incall that Lunaloverlips had in the University District. At the time, I was a bit nervous because I walked past (and greeted) other folks on my way to her room.
    A while back I met up with a provider outside her hotel while she smoke, at the last minute she tells me she sharing a room with another provider and that her roommate was currently using the room with her date, she tells me if I'm comfortable with joining them in her two bed room, fuck it, I'm here already, luckily it was a qv, awkward at first but I managed to get hard BBFS cum on ass. I got almost 5 yrs doing this hobby I want to say 'been there done that'. Portland only gets weirder.

  10. #24989

    Angelas on TNA is also Emerald Love on BP

    This one I was inquiring about is using a different name on BP. I still don't know if she's legit, but she was willing to do bb Greek with an upcharge over text.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...t/482840728716

  11. #24988

    Xena

    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/xena.644824/#xfmgMedia.

    Just got back from seeing Xena. Good visit. She is staying at an Airbnb in South Seattle. Seems to be staying with someone, likely her dude; when I walked up the stairs I noticed the main bathroom door was closed. I asked to use the bathroom and she led me to the master bathroom in the room we played in. When I was leaving, the first bathroom door was open.

    So-Crates.
    Might have been her sometimes-duo partner Mistresspinkyy. A reviewer on the other board asserted that they share an Airbnb, and said that he could hear Xena getting fucked while the reviewer tried to fuck Mistresspinkyy.

    Kinda reminds me of the incall that Lunaloverlips had in the University District. At the time, I was a bit nervous because I walked past (and greeted) other folks on my way to her room.

  12. #24987

    Extra damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I had a great intense fuck session with her. Hard pounding BBBJ BBFS.

    I sprayed her face at the end.

    She is really thin but likes a hard fucking.
    What was the total damage for the session?

  13. #24986
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Bummer, that's Penelope Lovees.
    I'll wager no one would've guessed her real name is Lacosta LOL.

  14. #24985

    Xena

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/xena.644824/#xfmgMedia.

    Just got back from seeing Xena. Good visit. She is staying at an Airbnb in South Seattle. Seems to be staying with someone, likely her dude; when I walked up the stairs I noticed the main bathroom door was closed. I asked to use the bathroom and she led me to the master bathroom in the room we played in. When I was leaving, the first bathroom door was open.

    Just did a QV. Started with BBBJ which was top 5 bjs I've ever had. She went balls deep no teeth and all you felt was throat. She warned not to CIM — apparently one of you bastards was lucky enough to sneak CIM this morning and she was on high alert since then LOL. Since I couldn't CIM (why doesn't she swallow? Just a waste of skill), I talked her in to BBFS without up charge but she said no CIP. Told her I'd throw her a little something to creampie her ass and she agreed.

    Didn't have lube nor coconut oil (the best option, BTW) so she grabbed lotion. I did BBFS just to get a taste, she lines her ass with the lotion and laid prone on the bed. I straddled her and slid in with a little resistance. The start, she sounded like she was enjoying but by the end she wasn't and almost told me to stop but when I stopped to check on her, I was already at the point of no return; any movement gave me that twinkle in my eye and had me busting and she heard as much so she endured the creampie like a good girl for me to finish.

    We cleaned up and chatted a bit. Says she's Airbnb hopping every two weeks. She is def a user but cleaner than most. No smells and was decently taken care of. I see her getting a lot more rough down the road. Said our goodbyes and I was on my way home.

    So-Crates.

  15. #24984
    Used to be large and then lost weight, every part is flabby and loose.

    Quote Originally Posted by GameMaker007  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape