Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 6987
-
11-09-24 15:50 #5817Regular Member

Posts: 16Info
Has anyone seen her? I am planning to see her this week, wants 3 to meet at a hotel, has 1 red flag, can pm for details.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-ee161b3be847
-
11-06-24 10:41 #5816Senior Member

Posts: 26Well reviewed? Yeah if you like butterfaces with bad breath.
Originally Posted by AdeCarlo
[View Original Post]
But again, if you can't afford the $70 membership what makes you think you're going to swoon any of these girls by suddenly having their number? If anything they'll be creeped out.
-
11-05-24 10:34 #5815Senior Member

Posts: 53Anyone willing to help a brother out??
Haven't renewed my subscription to seeking.
Trying to connect with the well reviewed mystical gold.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-e9713d264902
Thanks brothers! A DM would be fine too.
-
10-31-24 12:10 #5814Senior Member

Posts: 204I've not seen her
But her advertised rate is a little more than my ceiling and her deposit requirement is a red flag for me. Have you texted / spoken with her?
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 21:24 #5813Senior Member

Posts: 25I actually know her IRL
She's sweet, attentive, and loves going hard.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 17:43 #5812Senior Member

Posts: 324Margot in Hartford
Any intel on this one? Has anyone seen her and have a report to give? Looks somewhat interesting to me. She's got a girl-next-door feel to her based on the pics.
https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...3607.htm?cat=1
https://tryst.link/escort/margot_blonde
TIA.
-
10-28-24 23:41 #5811Senior Member

Posts: 236She messaged me on Sugar Daddy and like a lot of the girls on these sites ghosted me after I replied. Mind you I said nothing in appropriate.
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]
These sugar sites are really to much work, Escorts are not.
-
10-28-24 12:48 #5810Senior Member

Posts: 50I did once. Wouldn't repeat. Not a bad experience just pretty forgettable and not worth spoiling for.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 14:27 #5809Senior Member

Posts: 236Has anyone met her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-5287f4bf1d9b
She is also on Sugar Daddy.
-
10-25-24 10:31 #5808Senior Member

Posts: 930UTR Under The Radar
UTR should be added to the Abbreviations list which is above on the blue menu bar, under the red menu bar, makes good reading.
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations
-
10-25-24 09:16 #5807Senior Member

Posts: 50Sorry for the silly question but what does UTR mean in terms of this part of the site? I thought it meant someone you had met offline or at least from somewhere besides a sugar site? Because if they are active on seeking doesn't that mean they are on everyone's radar?
-
10-25-24 08:47 #5806Senior Member

Posts: 1042
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
Probably why she sucks and fucks like a porn star LOL.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
Still a great piece though, I would def hit that!
-
10-24-24 22:06 #5805Banned Member

Posts: 495Of
I'm not an OF guy. But thanks.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 16:03 #5804Senior Member

Posts: 1251Hat's off
I don't know if perfection exists, but damn, that face and body are perfect to me. And all holes! Green with envy. I couldn't imaging giving her up even if she's gone pro. Can you really do better? I had a UTR in Pgn 2 times now and I have no limits when I visit, but as hot as she is, she's not as hot as your gal. My hat is off to you, sir. I would, but not at those rates. Damn.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 15:37 #5803Senior Member

Posts: 2110Tosca
Just turned pro? She's been on OF for 7 years!
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





